Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Rudra put even more intensity on his flame attack, aiming to singe everybody in his way, but this would prove to be his own undoing. As the bottles exploded in his maw, the chain reaction of the chemicals caused his maw to close for an indefinate period of time, his tongue hurting, and the cavernous mouth suffering considerable damage, rendering his flame attack useless for the time being. The large wyvern would not give up, however, and with an enraged motion of his large body, his wings flapped powerfully and her charged forwards with both wings widely opened, aiming to impact against the entire party, save for Yoosei who was still behind him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The gophers all looked at Vocatio curiously as if to predict his situation. They seemed pretty stupid to Vocatio, but they soon began tunneling in the direction that Rudra had been. Now, it was Vocatio's turn to be curious. He followed them to the best of his abilities (it was a pretty tight tunnel, after all LOL). He stopped when the gophers came to a stop.

"What's wrong, you little rodents?" he asked them.

It was a stupid question, seeing as how they couldn't answer it. They started digging upwards until the broke the surface of the ground. They hopped out of the hole and beckoned for Vocatio to join them. He shrugged and struggled to get up out of the tunnel, dirt smearing on his clothes making them damp and cool. When he finally exited the hole, he found himself standing next to Yoosei and saw that the rest of his friends were being blown back by Rudra's mighty wings.

"Hello, modest thief," he said to Yoosei and bowed. "Our friends are in quite a predicament, aren't they?" When Vocatio looked down to his furry friends, he noticed that their was a small pile of fairly large pebbles next to him. "Wow, maybe they are pretty smart."

Vocatio cracked his knuckles. "Feel free to help yourself to them as well," Vocatio said to Yoosei. He picked up a fairly large pebble and hurled it at Rudra's right wing. Then he took another and tossed it. Then another. Then another. He wouldn't give up until he took that beast down.

The ferocity of a beast drives you to succeed, to win, to capture your prey. Yes, yes, you are the predator now. This is what you have been missing. Take him out, take him out, take him OUT!!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Soma grounded himself to evade Rudra's attack "Ahhhh!!! SHIT!!" He shouted as he landed with his burned arms That does it!! I'm gonna have lizard stew for dinner!! "You're gonna pay for this you fucking lizard!!" He stood up once the dragon past by him "Come here you asshole!!" Soma said enraged.

Calm down sir! A child's voice speaked in Soma's head.

"The what?" Soma froze as he heard the voice "Who's that?"

You wont defeat him like that, and you wont learn how to use my powers either The voice talked once again.

Your powers? Oh I get it you must be the god inside of me right? What's your name kid?

Don't call me kid, I may look like a kid but I'm a god, I'm older than you The god said a little mad.

Ok, ok, I get it, don't get mad at me, I'll give you a candy later, for now tell me how to beat that fucking dragon

Don't treat me like a kid! I won't, you gotta do that yourself, I'll just give you hints

Then, if you ain't helping then don't talk to me, I need to concentrate on the fight Soma said as he waited for Rudra's next attack awaiting for an opening.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon crouched down, making himself smaller so he didn't get blown away. It felt like something inside him snapped.

"...yes, that's it...let the inner beast out..." the voice said, too calmly.

Brandon roared at the wyvern. Not an animal roar, but not quite human, as he ran as fast as his legs could carry him towards the dragon, maul at his side.

"Remember, son, the weakest part of a bird is its wings. Their bones are hollow and light, so they can fly. If a bird breaks his wing, he'll surely die. He can get eaten by predators, or simply starve to death, away from his home and family..."

Before he knew it, he was next to Rudra. He took his maul, and swung it hard, no, harder than he ever swung it before in his life. He aimed the heavy steel head of his trusted smithing hammer right at the joint of the wing, either to dislocate it, or break the bone.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Lets bring this thing out of Helheim, huh?

IC:

A part of Ray's twitched. "E-eh?" Was all he could stutter. It worked? IT WORKED! He was immediately very impressed with himself (as usual, due to his nature of easily being impressed) and quickly ran back behind the others. There was nothing much he could do at the moment, his stuff was gone or used up, and his show-cart was reduced to... a cart. The ones that were made to carry fruit. Not very flashy at all. Mariam ran past him, her breasts bounced freely, unrestrained under her garb. She stood closer to the group and brought her arms forward, fingers splayed as she stood still. "Huh?" The young magician skid to a stop as he turned to look at the nun.

"Freya help me..." Mariam whispered, taking the moment of distraction as a chance to charge up an attack. Little orbs of light floated off the ground and lowered down from the air, fading into view around her before slowly gathering before her palms. She had been practicing for some time, though still inexperienced and weak, it was her only way of attacking so far.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sure, why not? I had been waiting for you anyway. Let's give this dead horse some more beating! Or- however that saying went. Hope Mercenary keeps up...

IC:

In the middle of his rage, Rudra lost sight of the to-be-smacked contestants as he sped through the summit, but somehow, the larger of the bunch had managed to get in front of the dragon's face. A smack to his forehead caused him to lose impulse, but not quite the overpowering weight of his body flying through without control. Upon arching back, he knocked Brandon over the air with his own snout, the dragon collapsing half over the edge of the mountain, but sending the smith flying off it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad