Join our server on Discord

Taking Requests now
I was hoping you could do something with Wizardmon and Sorcerymon.

I'd LOVE to read a good lemon with a female Sorcerymon and male Wizardmon.
Or maybe Beelzemon with a female Flamedramon. Your pick, but I'd rather read the Wizardmon/Sorcerymon.

You can choose the story yourself, and how they know each other. I'd just love to read it =3
[Image: Wizardmon.jpg][Image: flamedramon_1.jpg]
In that case; make lemon with Kari and Gatomon from 01 getting into fartplay, including rimming while farting. Finally they take turns fucking each other with strap on while talking dirty and then after, vomitting in each other's mouths. Bonus points if either or both die in painful, gruesome fashion. If you want to make me very happy, you'll instead of the two having fun; bunch of Humadrions raping, farting, vomitting, and then killing the girls. That'd be even more awesome than strap on fun.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
If you wanna, I got a request.

Me and DarkRenamon. If you want to do it, I'll PM you the particulars.

Something post-apocolyptic, struggling to survive, finding comfort in eachother, etc.

Like I said, I'll PM you the specifics if you say yes.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-20-2008 05:26 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: In that case; make lemon with Kari and Gatomon from 01 getting into fartplay, including rimming while farting. Finally they take turns fucking each other with strap on while talking dirty and then after, vomitting in each other's mouths. Bonus points if either or both die in painful, gruesome fashion. If you want to make me very happy, you'll instead of the two having fun; bunch of Humadrions raping, farting, vomitting, and then killing the girls. That'd be even more awesome than strap on fun.

I have to wonder what goes through your head at times...you remind me of someone in real life.
Believe me Raze I have wondered the same about him lots of times and always got a dead end aka no answers :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-21-2008 12:55 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Believe me Raze I have wondered the same about him lots of times and always got a dead end aka no answers :P

Beer, beer, beer, Misato, Beer, Beer, Misato, boobs, boobs, beer, boobs, beer boobs, boobs beer, Misato's beer, Misato's boobs, Misato's Beer boobs, Asuka Guro, black women, muscly dragon herms, beer, beer, boobs, Misato, boobs, and Beer.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Quote:muscly dragon herms

*demon
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We don't need to know what goes through T's head. It's for the best. Ray might have the best chance though.
(12-22-2008 09:53 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:muscly dragon herms

*demon

Race doesn't matter, as long as it's a muscular well built herm though. It's just much more hot when the said person's black.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Got another update on Lemon Cluster 4

Gogglehead's Request: 30% Completed

Slave Daughter: Chapter 1 Completed *20% Completed*

Bondage Princess May: Chapter 2 Completed *15% Completed*

Dark Valor *Darkchibimon's Request*: 100% Completed

TK/Patamon Yaoi Lemon: 100% Completed

MagusKnights' Request: 0% Completed

Archer's Request: 40% Completed

Lord Patamon's Request: 3% Completed

Patamon's Fun Time! XD Chapter 5: 0% Completed

Currently working on: Archer's Request: 40% Completed
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA