Join our server on Discord

Taking Requests now
I'm nearly done with my current batch of Lemons. After this, I'll be wanting to hear some ideas from the think tanks out there.

I preferably want something furry/Digimon related. If you are going to use your own character in the request, please send me a copy of their character sheet and a picture, if one is available.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Can I request a Patamon/Gatomon lemon? maybe something with Gatomon in heat, Patamon unaware of that comes to visit and one thing leads to another, Patamon loves her, he has been in love with her for a while now but he knows that what they did was just because she was in heat or that is what he thinks, also he is afraid of the consequences of what they did you know that Gatomon may end well.... you know, "rock a by baby" if you know what I mean lol

I think I gave enough details for the plot XD

Thanks in advance :)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
How'd I figure a patgato from you Lord Patmon? Can't be the siggy, or the avatar! Anyhow, nice idea. Mine's not to hard idc much about the plot just a quick story on Renamon and an innocent Veemon ;)
(11-01-2008 04:37 PM)Lost Requiem Wrote: I'm nearly done with my current batch of Lemons. After this, I'll be wanting to hear some ideas from the think tanks out there.

I preferably want something furry/Digimon related. If you are going to use your own character in the request, please send me a copy of their character sheet and a picture, if one is available.

When you say furry/digimon related lemons, can a request have just furries in it or must a digimon be present? Also, are you okay with digimon/human, or furry/human request?

I have an idea with some origional characters.
Just tell me the request.

Right now, I'd prefer to have some furries and/or Digimon involved. Doesn't mean I'm ONLY accepting furries and/or Digimon.

The OCA
Can I request a female gazimon/male human lemon? Something like the young mans' on an icecream run when he meets the gazimon. She had been blown off by her boy friend, a rabbit anthro, while in the middle of their date for a group of hookers, and shes' very bummed out about it. The boy tries cheering her up and shared one of his icecream cones when one thing leads to another. As a result, the gazimon gets knocked up.

How is that?

Thanks.
Pairing: Dark/Aqua

Plot: Dark was walking though some woods when he found an AquaVeemon getting raped by 3 Veemons. Dark fought them, hurt, but he won. He when over to see if Aqua was all right, gives her honey and aloe for her throat and her ass. A day later, Flamedramon came to where Dark and Aqua are. Dark fought his best but lost, Flamedramon was about to rape Aqua, Aqua’s screams for help trigger Dark to digivolve to DarkFlamedramon and fought and won agnest Flamedramon, after is goes back to DarkVeemon, Aqua gave Dark a very well devered gift for his trouble.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OK, here are the projects that I'm working on, and their progress.

Slave Daughter *Requested by the same guy who requested "A Haunting"*: Entered the writing phase: 2% Completed

Darkvee's Request: Editing Phase: Fixing the plot and Characters: 30% Completed

Lord Patamon's Request: Concept Phase: 53% Completed

Archer's Request: Concept Phase: 94% Completed.

MagusKnight's Request: I didn't see you there, And I'm in the Concept Phase now: 0% Completed.

The OCA
Is it too late to request a lemon? >.>

If not, I can send you the descriptions in a PM.
[Image: Wizardmon.jpg][Image: flamedramon_1.jpg]
POst your request, if you want.

Here's an update on what I'm working on.

I forgot about Gogglehead's request from a year ago, and so now I am completing that and submitting it in the next cluster, which will be the biggest yet. (30% Completed)

Slave Daughter *Mega Lemon/Lolicon/Bondage/Incest*: Chapter 1 Completed *20% Completed*

Bondage Princess May *Shotacon/Lolicon/Futanari/BDSM/Incest/Crossdressing/Transgender/Mega Lemon*: Chapter 1 Completed *7% Completed*

Dark Valor *Darkchibimon's Request*: Changed Veemon to Sukamon to make the rape really unpleasant. 35% Completed.

TK/Patamon Yaoi Lemon: 100% Completed

MagusKnights' Request: Completed Concept Phase

Archer's Request: 5% Completed

Lord Patamon's Request: 3% Completed

Patamon's Fun Time! XD Chapter 5: Queued for writing

The OCA