Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
Oh, I'm not very "in" to politics. I don't even get what "Right Wing" and "Left Wing" are until I had it a little cleared up by Cowboy. I couldn't care less who the next president will be unless he/she affects everyone else in a bad way. Politics bore me.

I have a flat-screen plasma TV that I don't use.

I do not enjoy Karaoke, which is considered weird, cuz apparently its mandatory for all Filipinos to love Karaoke.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
My favorite type of video games are action platformers (too many to name). I also like RPGs that break away from typical conventions (i.e. Fallout series, EarthBound series, Super Mario RPGs). Shooters are good though they can get kind of similar after a while (translation: Goldeneye 64 rules and we need a new Duke Nukem game). Racing is okay with me though Super Mario Kart for the SNES is a highly cheap and evil game. I'm not really into fighters and puzzle games, but I'll play them occasionally.

I own a R.O.B. for the NES. For some reason, I have no games for R.O.B., but it makes a fine paperweight.

I've never broken a bone or even sprained anything. Not even after being hit by a toboggan.

I'll eat just about any kind of food except celery. People who put peanut butter and raisins on that are just fooling themselves.

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast, especially when it's omelets.

I once caught a catfish thhiiissss big.

My screen name comes from a villain from an old Digimon game and the fact that I like Renamon.

Despite calling myself Crimson, my favorite color is blue.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:Oh, I'm not very "in" to politics. I don't even get what "Right Wing" and "Left Wing" are until I had it a little cleared up by Cowboy. I couldn't care less who the next president will be unless he/she affects everyone else in a bad way. Politics bore me.

Ignorance, especially with politics, may be bliss, but even if you don't like politics (I certainly don't), it's still wise to remain informed on them. Makes it harder for the lies to trick you.

Quote:I'm a fiscal conservative too.

Doubt it.

Quote:Does that mean Ralph Nader can count on your support?

No.

Quote:Another thing about me: I'm a bit of a wiseass.

I would have never guessed.
(11-02-2008 06:49 AM)BigD Wrote:
Quote:Oh, I'm not very "in" to politics. I don't even get what "Right Wing" and "Left Wing" are until I had it a little cleared up by Cowboy. I couldn't care less who the next president will be unless he/she affects everyone else in a bad way. Politics bore me.

Ignorance, especially with politics, may be bliss, but even if you don't like politics (I certainly don't), it's still wise to remain informed on them. Makes it harder for the lies to trick you.

Lies? What lies? I kind of don't listen enough to hear lies OR truths.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Or just say i am independent when it comes to politics. Back onto subject please.
I love coffee. But its gotta be strong enough to melt a spoon in.

I hate gas station coffee. It tastes like water.

I'm planning on pimping out my lawnmower.

Until last week, I didn't know you could get solid titanium drill bits.

I'm a furry. Who would've guessed it, huh?*sarcasm*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
puns are my favorite form of humor
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Well sure why not, this seems fun!

1) I like to help people even if I come off as an asshole.

2) Unknown and Wise are the coolest people here.

3) I've been here for as long as I can remember, after most of Season 1, but certainly before Season 2.

4) I've changed a lot in the last year or so, I owe that to my girlfriend who really mellows me out. I'm lucky I met her and we're talking about moving in together and getting another dog once I finish school...I think I could end up marrying her.

5) I've finally taken an interest in politics, and made an informed and not at all peer pressured vote which was fun.

6) Video games are losing interest to me. I still like them, Fable 2 is good, had much fun with Halo and Guitar Hero. However, even some of the top reviewed games GTAIV for example, didn't carry my interest very long, and I'm beginning to realize what a waste of income they can be.

7) Speaking of income, I have spent at least $200 on Toys, primarily Transformers in the last few months...I thought I was done with that phase!

8) I miss the old DaD and find myself looking at its progression with a bit of a frown, but at least it's still here. The progression is not about the way its made, but what its made up of rather.

That was fun. Hooray.
Really Wise? That's a surprise. Also I can be sarcastic. And I don't usually miss a chance to make a joke.

Also, I take my name seriously. As such, I where a mask. Figurative mask I mean. I like them. But of course, that may be that old want to be a superhero thing too. Anyway, All politicians are bad. Everyone knows this. You just pick the lesser evil. (this time it's Obama)
i'm a very lazy person. I would even get lazy from things i would do to be lazy...for example i'd be playing Call of Duty 4 and just suddenly get bored of dying and getting little or no kills.

I have a mixed interest in history and politics...i like politics when it's talking about interesting stuff like guns and tanks and crashes and explosions...i like history for the same reasons too and some other stuff like direlicts, overgrown places and water in places you don't expect...

You could say i have an intense interest in noise, mechanics and architecture...i like the look of things, the sound of things and sometimes how they work...

I have a dislike of complicated things and tend to enjoy simplicity...i don't care how a computer works, i just want to build them with the bits the machines have made and use them.

I'm a furry, along with many other weird things...because i like them, they interest me...i don't really have any cares about the opinions of others on it...

I am known to be anti-patriotic...i like very few British things compared to Japanese, Russian, Chinese, American and other countries.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds