Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
This thread is to let people know what you do but it is unknown. Okay ill start off.

When i listen to music i can picture alot of stuff happening at a time (Hence how i get my ideas for storys.)

I may not act like it but i am a big video game and computer nerd. I build them madly awsome. (COOL)

There are only two people on this site that i actualy like (Chibi-kuun and lonleybluegabu<--Sorry if you guys didnt want this said ill take it off if needed to.)

I think everyone will have something like this. I am a cronick masterbator XD. Yep its that help ful.

I may act depressed but realy i am happy alot.

Thats how it works.
Meh.

I have a very rare fetish :P

I own...3, yep, count 'em! 3 computers!

I prefer the big cup-over-your-ears headphones over earbuds.

And that's all I can think of right now
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Oh, you visualize when you listen to music too? That's why I listen to classicals! ^ ^

I'm not very good with versus games, or racing games, or games, period. I do love them though.

I am also a chronic masturbator, but I'm watching how many times I do it in a day. I wouldn't want to risk impotence now, hehe.

I'm fond of Myths, if there's anyone who hasn't noticed yet.

Uhm... My RP sexual fetishes echoes that of others instead of my own so as to make everyone happy?

I have more than fifty RP characters?

I have trouble with writer's block?

I own three plushies, a Husky named Blizzard, a Fox named Renhart and a Wolf named Lugarou. I have a far larger Leopard named Mike back in the Philippines.

I love books, Darren Shan and Rick Riordan are one of my all time favorites.

I am 17 years old.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ray Wrote:Darren Shan

You, dear sir, simply win.

Anyhow, I too also visualize things when listening to music. Although I picture them in an anime kind of way.

I like volume control headphones only. Go figure.

Uhm... I sometimes like playing dance games.

...Yeah. Laugh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Im not interesting... oh wait...>.>

I have been mascotting for 7 years and my work has ranged from airplanes, to wildcats. I have preformed in many styles of mascot characters as well.

I have 3 All american titles one of which is college level, all for mascotting.

I have a youtube account where I talk about Yugioh, and lately other things

My Youtube account is a partner account, aka I make money

I have over 1700 subscribers on said youtube account

I am a huge fan of super heroes

I think thats it...
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I'm an alcoholic...wait...wrong speech.

i am the inventor of many curious sandwich combinations including Honey, ham and cheese, Cheese and mayo, Nutella with cheese, Cheese and ketchup...

I like to eat, game and chat

I have an obsession with weapons, cars and other mechanical items

I have little or no brain mass.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(10-31-2008 12:51 AM)Kurtz Wrote:
Ray Wrote:Darren Shan

You, dear sir, simply win.

I was THIS close to meeting him in person! Somehow, I managed to get a copy of the eighth book (Wolf Island) with his autograph on it!

I think Magic is better than Might.

Fantasy is my anti-drug.

I LOVE cartoons!

I'm all for the animals. My name's a the Backlasher because I simply loathe Animal Lashers and Horse Rippers.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I love anime and I often daydream or dream about being one!

I often think about Marrie alot.

I'm really good doing pinballs with a really high score.

I'm very obsessed and picky about role playing games

I love Jesus! :D

I'm very short tempered if there is something I dislike.

I have a habit of calling women beautiful.*no not as a flirty way more like a compliment*
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sometimes I wish I could draw manga because there just some things my limited vocabulary can portray. I can't draw, unfortunately, but I'd love to learn some day, especially energy effects.

I love Anime. Me and my friend, Lazaforth, once tried to start a manga with me as a plot writer and him as the artist... but we never got to storyboarding. He got too busy for me. I don't blame him for that at all.

I think the concept of good VS evil and light VS dark is overrated and overused.

My Fursona, Prowler, is relatively new.

I have this "thing" for stuff that aren't Human, like some monsters in Hentai.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I love comedies, and I love making people laugh, but I'm very critic with competence.

I get emo and melodramatic easily, but it can't durate more than 2 hours each time.

My hyperactive imagination is based off adaptations of what I learn, which is why I always refute people who say I'm original or well structured : D

I love dragons, and I have my own fantasy world which includes them in our history, and this very same scenario is composed of all the things related to dragons I've liked; I almost completely ignore anybody who tells me to read theorizations, I stick to my self-built beliefs about them.

I like mythology, but I'm not a nerd like my friend, I'd rather just pick up talks when blood and battles start popping up as topics :3

I think Spyro and Kaiser are the most badass dragons in the whole gaming history.

Listening to hard rock music at full volume calms me when I'm angry, which helps a lot since it stops me from bashing something I'll regret bashing later.

I'm a college student graduated in a higher degree at High-School, have a diploma that certifies me with a High-Grade English Course approved with full honors and 100% in every area; and I'm still trying to figure out how to learn to study, before learning anything from the classes at university that I assist.

I hate running or moving hastily as training, and I complain more than I do it, but I can play tennis, basket, volley and swim like a desperate guy with an open wound being chased by hungry sharks all day and I won't get tired or complain.

I'm almost seven feet in height and I'm full of skin strains from overgrowth spurts in my belly, back, shoulders and arms. My growth messed up, and according to doc I'll stop after 21-23 years old.

I love fighting video games, can't get enough of them, but I hate cheap vs.'s, like people who use Rugal in King of Fighters '98 or '02, or Orochi in '97. I say that, but beating them really makes me smile.

I love testing my reflexes, I know they are good, and my coordinations are better than my performance most of the time (Hence why I play Pump it Up and lose unless I'm at full stamina).

Love Resident Evil games, but I hate getting scared, and unless I'm playing with my friend I almost always have to resort to using guides so I don't get any sort of surprise, usually this spoils the whole gaming experience but I play them for the story value.

And that's all I can remember.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad