Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
I'm Bill Curtis, and I've just found The Internet.
The Infamous Boss Reo

First of all, this is a pretty good idea for a thread, and it's turned out some good stuff. I can never tell if Ray's serious, but either way, he's hilarious. I knew Senjuro was a good singer, but I didn't know he was that perceptive about it. He, Lonely Gabu, and I could probably be very good judges for a rock band talent show. Senjuro takes vocals, Gabu takes instruments, and I'll take lyrics, and we’ll pick apart everyone. No, I'm not normally this flattering, just feeling good about this topic.

What's there to know about me? I'm brutally honest, almost as much in person as I am on this board. I'm cruelly logical at times. Maybe you already knew that about me. Here are five things you might not have known:

1. I've been on a pretty strict diet of my own invention for the past five years. I lost sixty pounds on it, and I've only gained back ten, and I believe they're probably all muscle since…
2. I've been exercising regularly for the past two years. I started with a few sets of pushups and sit-ups, got up to 100 pushups and 300 sit-ups, then moved on to the gym, lifting heavier and heavier weights in different ways to work my entire upper body. I now lift more than anyone else in my building's gym. I also run uphill on a stationary stepper twice per week and burn 500 Calories at a time, and I do extended jackknifes for my abdominals, though I still don't see the progress.
3. I'm outgoing in school or business, but in my personal life, I'm introverted, and I haven't had close in-person friends since I was 11 years old.
4. For all my logic, I'm probably the most hopeless romantic in the world.
5. I’m a pretty damn good writer (it's what I do for a living now), and if you want to know more about me, feel free to check out my poetry website (click the WWW link below my sig).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hm I have so much more to add to the list and to be honest Wise Im not that great with instruments just could play most of them. x.x;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*sniff* I have never been so happy! Wisemon finds my emotional insecurity and juvenile sexual experiences amusing! :D

I'm Wisemon's number one fan! Reading his post was like dripping muriatic acid into the cut that is my eccentro-nerve with a dropper!

When I was a lot younger, way before my first sexual experience, a girl put her hands down my shorts in the elevator. She made me cry. Its not funny! She was a strong girl! This was back in the UAE, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't Arabic.

A few months later, her father (she lived in the top floor, we were in the 5th floor) was arrested. I didn't really know why back then, but considering what happened now, I'm guessing he molests and abuses her or something.

I know what human feces tastes like. Well, when mixed with vomit. In the Philippines, my parents took me to this bar-party. The oily food gave me indigestion, and I went to the toilet to take a dump. But when I got there, THE SMELL made me throw up almost instantly, so I ran to the nearest stall, and just as I open my eyes to see what I was going to puke on, it was too late. I saw a toilet chuck FULL of diarrhea. Chunky, creamy, oatmeal like. with its light brown, greenish hue and what I think was a swirl of blood filled the toilet bowl what seemed to be HALF-FULL. And I puked on it. Hard. It SPLASHED upward. I got it all over my clothes, I got some on my cheek, and I think some got into my mouth, but it was SO gross, I puked until my vomit was white and foamy. I almost passed out from the disgust. It was gross, I swear, and if you laugh or worse, got off to the thought of that, you are MEAN. It didn't help that somewhere between the choking and the tears and the retching, I shit myself.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ok, here's something. I may never tell anyone here pretty much anything about myself. Anything important that is. Wise, however, I will tell a bunch of things. We're alike and I consider him a very good friend. I'm also a lot nicer then I could be here. I may secretly not like certain things here. I won't tell though. It might hurt some feelings. And that may be it for now.
(10-31-2008 02:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok, here's something. I may never tell anyone here pretty much anything about myself. Anything important that is. Wise, however, I will tell a bunch of things. We're alike and I consider him a very good friend. I'm also a lot nicer then I could be here. I may secretly not like certain things here. I won't tell though. It might hurt some feelings. And that may be it for now.

That is however not so uncommon, the Unknown is still the unknown :P
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(10-31-2008 12:31 PM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: *sniff* I have never been so happy! Wisemon finds my emotional insecurity and juvenile sexual experiences amusing! :D

I'm Wisemon's number one fan! Reading his post was like dripping muriatic acid into the cut that is my eccentro-nerve with a dropper!

When I was a lot younger, way before my first sexual experience, a girl put her hands down my shorts in the elevator. She made me cry. Its not funny! She was a strong girl! This was back in the UAE, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't Arabic.

A few months later, her father (she lived in the top floor, we were in the 5th floor) was arrested. I didn't really know why back then, but considering what happened now, I'm guessing he molests and abuses her or something.

I know what human feces tastes like. Well, when mixed with vomit. In the Philippines, my parents took me to this bar-party. The oily food gave me indigestion, and I went to the toilet to take a dump. But when I got there, THE SMELL made me throw up almost instantly, so I ran to the nearest stall, and just as I open my eyes to see what I was going to puke on, it was too late. I saw a toilet chuck FULL of diarrhea. Chunky, creamy, oatmeal like. with its light brown, greenish hue and what I think was a swirl of blood filled the toilet bowl what seemed to be HALF-FULL. And I puked on it. Hard. It SPLASHED upward. I got it all over my clothes, I got some on my cheek, and I think some got into my mouth, but it was SO gross, I puked until my vomit was white and foamy. I almost passed out from the disgust. It was gross, I swear, and if you laugh or worse, got off to the thought of that, you are MEAN. It didn't help that somewhere between the choking and the tears and the retching, I shit myself.

That's why I don't use public restrooms unless it's a medical emergency. Well, that and the jocks who jump whoever uses the stalls.

Ok, my turn. Time to shock some nerves.

1: I have Source Amnesia, meaning I don't know where I learned some of the things I know, but somehow, I know. You know?

2: I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but not to the degree of Jack Nicholson in As Good as it Gets.

3: I began writing Lemons when I was 12, but I am not going to submit any of them since they have mostly to do with nymphos. :P

4: At the place I used to live *The year before coming here* Someone accused me of raping her, despite any evidence at all.

5: The year before I moved away from the riff-raff, I used to have a neighbor who was a conspiracy theorist. What made him a lot different is that his conspiracy theories all dealt with aliens. One day, he told me the dumbest conspiracy theory in the universe.

He told me that "Area 51 is a conspiracy created by aliens to create a conspiracy to cover up the existence of Area 51 which was created by the FBI to cover up the existence of Area 51."
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Quote:I have Source Amnesia, meaning I don't know where I learned some of the things I know, but somehow, I know. You know?

Hey, I don't remember how I learned to walk or breathe, but I don't blame it on amnesia!

Quote:He told me that "Area 51 is a conspiracy created by aliens to create a conspiracy to cover up the existence of Area 51 which was created by the FBI to cover up the existence of Area 51."

Tell him that he's badly informed, and send him to an arcade. Or buy the PS2 version.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I unintentionally intimidate people at work because I rarely say anything. I just learned this the other day at my employee evaluation.

This will probably surprise some people, but I no longer identify myself as a Republican (no, I haven't committed the unthinkable by becoming a democrat). I now consider myself a Conservative (specifically a fiscal one), mainly because I feel Republican politicians are betraying the values of true Republicanism and I don't want to be associated with them.

And to seperate myself from Wisemon, the fiscal conservatism I follow is that of Thomas Jefferson, involving a weak central government, little to no national debt, and a laissez-faire approach to economics.

I've abandoned many of the beliefs I had as a child, mainly the idea that being selfish is always bad, that giving people an equal share of things is right, that all people are equal, and the idea that African-Americans are the victims of evil white racists.

I've been doing research into Objectivism since hearing some of its values, and find myself more and more fond of the ideas behind it.

I no longer trust Republicans over Democrats. I now consider them both to simply be two sides of the politician coin, and I consider all politicians to be forked-tongue slimeballs who will say one thing while running for election, then do something completely different once in office.

Unlike a lot of people I know, I believe that the welfare of the people is the last thing on the government's mind.

One of my core beliefs is that everyone gets a fair chance at life and if they squander it and fail, it's no one's fault but their own and no one is obligated to help them.
Quote:UnknownH Wrote:
Ok, here's something. I may never tell anyone here pretty much anything about myself. Anything important that is. Wise, however, I will tell a bunch of things. We're alike and I consider him a very good friend. I'm also a lot nicer then I could be here. I may secretly not like certain things here. I won't tell though. It might hurt some feelings. And that may be it for now.

That is however not so uncommon, the Unknown is still the unknown
Exactly what I was thinking. Oh well, he lives up to his reputation.

Quote:I unintentionally intimidate people at work because I rarely say anything.
Me too, well, also because of my showdown walk.

Quote:I now consider myself a Conservative (specifically a fiscal one), mainly because I feel Republican politicians are betraying the values of true Republicanism and I don't want to be associated with them.
I'm a fiscal conservative too. I don't care how many soldiers die; I just don't like how expensive war is.

Quote:I no longer trust Republicans over Democrats. I now consider them both to simply be two sides of the politician coin
Does that mean Ralph Nader can count on your support?

Another thing about me: I'm a bit of a wiseass.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against