Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
Kiva looked at Crimson and growled playfully, quickly caressing his chest with her paws. "mhh it was fun indeed, but I was missing my male handsome fox" she winked at him. "maybe we could have again now that you are back to being a male?" she whistled innocently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, is the cutie vixen feeling naughty again?" he asked with a sly grin. Crimson's tail suddenly slipped down and gave Kiva's butt a playful slap across its tender surface. "Maybe she'd like this too?" Crimson then leaned his muzzle down between her neck and shoulder to give the silver vixen some kisses and nips.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen moaned softly and nodded eagerly. "mhh y-yes, the cutie vixen here is feeling so naughty again" she tilts head to the side gently. "oh punish me for being such a naughty girl" she added and giggled innocently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, if you insist." Crimson brought his paw down to Kiva's soft rear and gave her butt some more, playful slaps. He also brought his muzzle down further and started to slurp roughly in the valley between her breasts. "Is the naughty vixen enjoying her punishment?", he asked with a chuckle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A deep blush crossed Kiva's furry cheeks and she then nods eagerly once again. "ahh y-yes m-master" she murmured softly. The silver vixen could feel her folds getting wet once again as she got aroused once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good...because I'm about to get a little rougher." With a lusty grin, Crimson started to grip her butt with both of his paws, fondling her soft tush tightly. Her muzzle then closed around her right breasts to deeply suckle on it, his tongue slurping at her rosy nipple.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mgg.." the silver vixen mid-closed her eyes and moans loud in delight, arching her back softly. "ahh I love it when you are so rough" she commented, her folds dripping wet as some of her juices leak out already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson made muffled chuckles as he suckled deeply on her softly, silver furred breast. "Mmhh..." His paws gripped her cute butt even tighter, his fingers fanning out and enjoying the absolute smoothness of her rear. Feeling rather naughty himself, Crimson started to rub his pouch against Kiva's wet crotch, his member started to bulge against his sheath.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moaning louder, Kiva then quickly gripped the bed covers with her paws as she keeps her back arched. She tried her best to move her hips slightly in order to tease him even more as she rubbed her moist folds against his pouch. "mhh t-teaser" was all that she murmured.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson grinned wide when he was called a teaser, the red fox living up to his title by firmly fondling her tender buttocks, kneading the soft cheeks. His muzzle then let go of Kiva's right breast before he started suckling on her left mound, giving it some much needed attention. All the while, his pouch continued to rub up against and tease her soaking entrance with the tip of his member poking out of his sheath.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions