Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
So yup, this twin rp is for both me and Crimson. No-one posts here besides him and I. x3

I'll post my profiles now then.

Name: Kiva
Species: Vixen
Height: 1m70cm
Weight: 45kg
Fur Color: Silver
Description: Silver furred fox, with long black hair falling over her shoulders, and red eyes. she wears tight black shorts and tight white t-shirt.
Breast Size: D-cup

Name: Sinistra
Species: Fox
Height: 1m 90cm
Description: Sinistra is a 1m90cm tall dark blue fox. He has white underbelly, crystal blue eyes and silver long hair, usually tied into a ponytail. He wears black trousers, white shirt and fingerless gloves.
Member size: 10 inches when erect

And then tell me.. who starts it? you or me? x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Crimson
Species: Fox
Height: 1m 88cm
Description: A red furred fox with a white underbelly, short black hair, and a tall, lanky build. He wears a black shirt with camouflage colored pants.
Member Size: 10 Inches Unerect

Name: Kassandra
Species: Shadow Wyvern/Dragoness
Height: 1m 82cm
Description: A ebony scaled dragoness with white underscales, horns pointing backwards, and a curvaceous, somewhat muscular build. As a wyvern, her wings are attached to her arms rather than her back. She wears a red shirt with blue jeans.
Breast Size: D-cup

OOC: You can start it, I don't really have any ideas at the moment.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: aye aye I'll start :3

IC:

Sighing softly, Kiva looks up at the ceiling. She had been laid down on bed for a while now, not knowing what to do. It was then, something crossed her mind and she slipped off bed and walked out of her bedroom. "perhaps I'll go check to find out if Crimson is doing anything interesting or not really" she giggled, and headed towards his laboratory. Once there, she opens the door and pokes her head in. "Crimson...you there?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Laboratory #13)

"No, no, no, no, no!" Crimson huffed and glared towards a couple of robots which were looking quite mangled. "It's step, step, twirl, aim, fire! As in, fire at the targets, not each other!" The fox sighed as he pressed the button for a scrap heap robot to clean up the mess. "Damn killbots, knew I should have gone into clone research."

It was then he heard Kiva call out for him, the red fox's tail wagging a bit. "Huh, Kiva?" He turned around and walked over to the door, the canine scientist grinned happily towards the silver vixen. "Morning, cutie vixen! What brings you by?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen blushed gently and smiles, bringing a paw closer to his chest only to swirl a finger around. "Oh I just wanted your company. I was feeling so lonely and bored" she murmured and wagged her tail around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh. Is that so?" Crimson smiles lightly and gives her cute nose a lick. "Maybe my cutie vixen would like to see one of my experiments? Guaranteed to cure boredom or your money back!" The fox hung up his lab coat and added, "Heh, just kidding about that last part, but I think you'll like it. Do you still want to see it?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giggling cutely, Kiva gently nods to him and wags her tail around happily. "of course I want. you know I always love to see what sort of experiments you are doing. they are always so interesting" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, okay. Let's get going then." Crimson smiled eagerly before leading them down the hallway towards genetic research, the red fox opening the door for the basic laboratory area. "Go ahead and have a seat, Kiva. I'll be back in a sec." He then went into one of the back rooms for storage.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva blinked surprised but then just shrugs and smiles. "alrighty handsome" she murmured sweetly and stepped forward, finding a seat and sitting down as she waits for him, wagging her tail around happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson drank a bit of some blue colored potion before revealing the storage room, the fox returning a moment later to Kiva. He seemed normal until four smooth looking tentacles popped out of his back. "Tentagrow, lets you grow tentacles for two hours before they go away. Now you really can have a spare hand or four." The scientist fox had a couple of his tentacles gently rub and massage Kiva's shoulders. "What do you think, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions