Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
Kiva quickly gulped down Crimson's juices, not missing a drop before she then gently pulled her tongue out and licked Crimson's folds clean to then look up at her and smiling softly. "so did you enjoy it?" she asks softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Slowly Crimson arose from the bed and turned to look at Kiva, the red vixen nodding. "Yup, it was perfect, mistress." With a wide grin, she suddenly pounced Kiva and asked her, "Does my cutie mistress want me to please her now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva meeps cutely and then giggles. "well I definately wouldn't mind that my wonderful pet" she replied to Crimson and then she grinned as she sneaked her tail to Crimson's behind and slapped his butt playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson gasped a little from the sudden butt slap before she laughed happily, the red vixen giving a sly grin. "Hehe, you naughty vixen. Let's have some fun." Licking her lips, Crimson started to lick down Kiva's silver furred body, lapping at her neck before slurping across her cute breasts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen moaned softly, arching her back a bit. A soft blush crossed her cheeks as she starts feeling herself getting wet between her legs and her nipples poked out as her arousal grew. "mhh ahh it feels so good already" she giggled cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson laughed a little and told her, "Hehe, I haven't even really started yet, cutie." She then returned her muzzle to Kiva's right breast, the red vixen breathing hot air across the tender nipple before she started sucking on the soft mammary. Crimson's fluffy red tail in the meantime slipped down in between Kiva's legs to tease the entrance to her wet pussy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mhh...but this is so arousing that feels good" she murmured softly between moans, her blushing growing deeper and her folds got even wetter. she then decides to use her own tail too and brings it again to Crimson's behind, rubbing it softly before slapping it playfully again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson murred happily and blushed a light pink before declaring, "Mmhh, that's nice, cutie." The red vixen then returned to pleasing the silver foxie, kissing and licking across Kiva's body. She went below her breasts and moved across her trim belly before sliding her tongue inside her belly button, tickling it a little with her slick muscle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva giggled and looked down at Crimson. "h-hey you teaser, that tickles" she poked her tongue out playfully and then she grins, using the tip of her tail to tease Crimson's tailhole.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson murred a bit deeper from the teasing to her back door, the vixen giggling as she told Kiva, "Hehe, silly, you're a big teaser too. Besides I know you love it when I do that." With a wide grin, she gave Kiva's belly button a few more slurps before she started moving her muzzle downwards towards her juicy pussy lips. Crimson started off slow, giving the rosy entrance a slow, teasing lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions