Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
"oh now just enjoy the moment" Kiva replied and smirk gently. She then gets on the bed as well and nears her muzzle to Crimson's pussy. She gently poked her tongue out and gave a long slow lick on Crimson's pussy lips to tease the vixen gently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson shivered happily once her new pussy was given a teasingly slow lick across it's rosy surface. "Mmhh...Kiva...you naughty foxie, that's so good." Her tail wagged a little faster as she waited for more from the silver vixen.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"so I take that you like this, right my pet?" she giggled and then gently slipped her tongue inside Crimson's pussy, lapping at her walls gently while placing her paws on Crimson's cutie butt and squeezing it playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Ugh, I know I haven't been around in forever, but I hope you're still interested in this one, Yoosei.

Crimson's eyes became half lidded and her body quivered under the pleasure Kiva was giving her. "Yes...just like that, cutie...nnnhhh...." Her pussy walls wrapped snugly around the silver vixen's tongue while more of her pre juices leaked forth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Yup me ish still interested in this

IC:

Murring happily, Kiva drinks the drops of juices, enjoying the sweet taste as she dives her tongue deeper within Crimson before she then had an idea. Grinning softly, she brings her paws to Crimson’s breasts and cups them, and then fondles them teasingly. “mhh”
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson gasped from the feel of Kiva's warm paws against her furry breasts, which caused her cheeks blush even harder. "Hehe...naughty foxie...mmhhh, that's good..." Her paws grip the sheets below tighter while her cunny releases more sweet oils for Kiva, her tongue causing Crimson's rosy walls to shake in delight.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen twitched her ears happily at the sound of Crimson's moans. She was happy to know she was being good at pleasing her partner. Diving her tongue as deep as she could, she lapped her moist inner walls teasingly before then lapping over her G-spot teasingly, her paws still fondling Crimson's breasts. "mhh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The crimson furred vixen shook with delight once Kiva's slick tongue grazed her tender G-spot. "J-just a little more...nnnhhh..." She moaned deeply and savored the pleasure shooting up through her body as her pussy released a fresh wave of sweet oils for Kiva's tongue.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring softly, Kiva kept gulping down the sweet juices that leaked out. She then gently pinched Crimson's nipples with her fingers as her tongue kept lapping over and over again against Crimson's G-Spot.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson squealed and moaned blissfully from the aggressive licking and pinching Kiva gave her. "K-Kiva...I'm cumming...nnn..nnahhh!" Throwing her head back, Crimson released a small wave of feminine juices, coating Kiva's tongue and lips in her sweet flavor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions