Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
Murring gently, the vixen weakly snuggled on him, she was tired after all that moment. She gently moves her head forward and leans it gently on his shoulder while wagging her tail happily. “mhh..so were you..this was amazing. I never had felt this great before” she murmurs sweetly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smiled lightly as she rested on his shoulder, his paws rubbing her back softly. "You really liked my experiment, eh?" He gave her hair a light nuzzling while cuddling her close to his body, his tail shifting slightly. "Would you like to try another one?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva quickly perked her ears up and looked up at him, blushing gently. "another experiment" she thought for a while and then nodded eagerly while smiling. "well I wouldn't mind it one bit" she murmured softly, curiousity always had taken the best out of her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay, I already have it on me as a matter of fact." Crimson dug a paw through his lab jacket before producing a metallic ray gun that had "Gender Swapper 3000" printed on it. The red fox shot it towards himself, causing his body to develop some soft curves. The vixen murmured softly as her muzzle became a little shorter and her black hair grew out a little. A few moments later, Crimson was fully transformed, the scientist hugging Kiva softly as their breasts pressed together. "I played with you last time, cutie. Go ahead and do whatever you want to me or us."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva meeped cutely and blinked surprised at first once staring at Crimson before she then grinned. "oh I have a cutie vixen here with me now" she giggled and guided her paws down to Crimson's butt and squeezes it playfully. "I can do anything with ya indeed?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson gasped lightly from the sudden ass grab, the red vixen blushing slightly before telling Kiva, "That's right...mistress. Anything you want." She smiled widely before she hugged the silver vixen, murring quietly when their ample chests pressed together.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen looked around before then looking at Crimson again. "perhaps if you could find a place where we would be more comfortable, I could please that cutie body of yours" she poked her tongue out cutely and caresses Crimson's butt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes mistress, I'll find us a nice place." Crimson smiled cutely towards Kiva and softly grasped her hand. With an eager grin, the red vixen led them through the laboratory to the living quarters. She opened a door to a comfortable looking bedroom with a cozy bed for two. Crimson let go of Kiva's paw and asked, "Okay, we're here. What should I do first, my cutie mistress?" Her tail wagged in anticipation of Kiva's command.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva giggles cutely and puts a finger to her lips before replying. "well lay down on the bed, on your belly and then lift up that wonderful behind of yours" she smirked. "I want to have a nice view of your cuttie behind" she added and slapped Crimson's butt playfully with her tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson gasped a little and blushed, the red vixen giggling softly before telling her, "Anything for you, Mistress Kiva." She eagerly went to the bed and followed the silver vixen's commands. Climbing onto the sheets, Crimson laid on her belly before lifting up her behind. With a sly grin she lifted up her tail, giving a clear view of her tail hole and rosy pussy to Kiva. "What now, my sexy mistress?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions