Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
Kiva stares in awe to the tentacles and then murrs softly when they rubbed her shoulders. "this is amazing" she murmured softly, and being curious as she is, she gently guided her paw to one of the tentacles, gently caressing it. "it's smooth to the touch" she commented.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson murred a little as she stroked the bluish tentacle, the extra appendage able to feel everything. "And your fur is still the softest." The four tentacles went to work with two continuing to rub and caress her shoulders while the other two stroked her cute feet. With his arms free, he was able to hug her softly as the tentacles continued to relax the vixen. "So do you like my little experiment, cutie?" He leans forward and licks her nose softly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen twitched her nose cutely and smiles while murring louder and happily. "ohh I love this. I love your experiment indeed. I can hug you, and have this tentacles caressing me softly." she giggles and blushes once she thinks of what else those tentacles could do.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a sly grin, Crimson asked her, "Oh, and what's that cute blush for, Kiva? Afraid I'm going to do this?" He laughed a little before he had one of the tentacles slide down into her shorts, the slick appendage teasing her tender butt.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Suddenly a soft moan escaped her throat and Kiva blushed as darkly as her cheeks would allow. "mhh..ah that thing is such a teaser" she murmured softly, her tail swishing frantically behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson licked her neck softly before told her, "Oh, I wonder if the other ones are teasers?" He laughed softly before he started to tease Kiva further, a couple of the tentacles sliding under her shirt to caress her tender breasts while the other two caressed and squeezed her butt.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A louder moan escapes her throat and she blushes deep. "mhh..ohh they are teasers indeed" she swished her tail frantically behind her. "perhaps they would like it even more if I would be naked no?" she teased him and giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, you shouldn't give them ideas," he joked before his tentacles started to undress the silver vixen, the slick appendages able to deftly remove and fold her clothing into a pile on the lab table. With Kiva completely uncovered, the tentacles started wrap around various parts of her body, softly caressing her curvaceous form. A couple of them continued to tease and squeeze her tender breasts. "Oh, I guess you're right, they do like it better when you're naked," he declared with a lusty grin. "And no wonder, you're quite lovely underneath all that clothing, cutie."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The silver vixen blushes darkly and couldn't help but moan softly. "mhh... why thank you handsome" she smiled softly and twitches ears cutely. "and I wonder what else will these tentacles do...other then caress my entire body" she giggled, teasing him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson gave a sly grin before declaring, "Hehe, they can do many things, cutie." Some more tentacles started to slither across her smooth body. One of the slick appendages slid between her legs, the rounded tip teasing her tender pussy lips. Another began to push her tail gently aside to rub against the entrance to her tail hole. A third tentacle then rubbed against her muzzle, wishing to enter her cute mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions