Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Matt
As soon as Crimson slipped his fingers inside her depths, her moist inner walls quickly and eagerly gripped them gently. Louder moans escaped the silver vixen's throat as her orgasm built up. "ahh d-damn, s-so good" she murmured between moans, blushing and her body spasmed softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson knew Kiva was drawing close to the brink of orgasm, the fox determined to make it a big one for the vixen. He pumped his tongue deeper and faster inside her tight tail hole, roughly slurping against her heated walls. His fingers mimicked his tongue by thrusting fully inside Kiva's warm pussy, his finger tips rubbing back and forth against her G-spot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"AHHH...!" The silver vixen suddenly arched her back to the limits and moans loudly as she hits her orgasm. A huge load of her sweet juices leaked out due to the immense pleasure she just felt crossing her body, that had set her off the edge. "mhh..m-my g-goodness" was all that she was able of murmuring.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson held position a few moments, letting Kiva regain her strength before he started to pull his tongue and fingers out of her body. The fox brought his fingers to his mouth and tasted her sweet juices, murring quietly from the flavor. "Mmmm, did you enjoy yourself, my tasty foxie?" He held her softly and nuzzled her cheek.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The vixen murred softly and happily, a deep blush still crossing her cheeks. "mhh yesh I definately enjoyed this a lot" she murmurs lovingly, looking back at Crimson and smiling adorably.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm glad, sweetie." Crimson smiled softly and continued to warmly embrace the silver vixen, enjoying the feel of Kiva in his arms. He gave Kiva some more affectionate nuzzling before uttering softly, "You're real cute when you blush like that."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva couldn’t help but blush still and wagged her tail frantically behind her. “and you love to make me blush” she giggled and snuggled more onto Crimson, enjoying the warm feeling of their bodies so close to one another.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, I do," he declared before planting some soft kisses across Kiva's muzzle before pressing his lips to hers for a heated kiss. Crimson's arms pulled her closer into their warm embrace while his paws kneaded her back gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva couldn't help but murr happily into the kiss while snuggling even closer to Crimson. She loved the feeling of her body pressed on his plus she always felt so safe when in his arms.

OOC: I am bloody sorry that I took so long to reply T_T
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson murred quietly while deepening the kiss, loving the feeling of Kiva's lips against his own. He embraced her snugly, the red fox enjoying the moment with the lovely silver vixen in his arms. His tail slid around to her back and started to curly around hers to add to the tender moment.

OOC: I told you not to worry, silly. You're on vacation, have fun with Kurtz and don't worry about this.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions