Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Erimis stared in wonder as Nothus grabbed the steaming mug and gulped down the entire cup of coffee without flinching at all. Nothus wipes his mouth and licks his chops with his forked tongue. "Delicious. Make sure you leave that girl a good tip, understood?" Nothus got up from the table and left his own $10.00 contribution on the table. He walked to the entrance of the café and before he left, he glanced warily at the two new customers. With a flick of his tongue, he was gone.

'Where the hell did he get money from?' Erimis wonders worriedly. He watches the waitress and the new customers. 'I better keep my eye, even though I don't know why, on those two.' He sips his latte and watches the waitress intensely. 'What could, should, would, we possibly talk about? Maybe she knows about the Fursonas.'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Monia's ear twitched as she noticed the half naked male dragon in the other dorm room. "Oh my another dragon, and yes I live here." she winked and turned to Kyosan for a moment as she looked the dragon up. "So neighbour other then to see me was there anything else you wanted?" she said with a sly grin as her tail lifted up a little showing more of her smooth legs. She knew it was teasing the poor dragon, but she liked to have fun.

Tia continued to run through the halls until she noticed Alex in front of the offices. Also the big blue dragon was there looking at it's owner with a smirk. She grabbed Alex and looked at Mar. "Mind if I borrow him for a second." she said trying to contain her nerves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"One coffee, double double and one coffee black." Dark said, with Dave shocked when Dark told Mika there order.

"You can see him?" Dave said, looking at Mika.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Noticing her tail and her legs revealling themselves even more underneath him, Kyosan blushed noticeably, but kept his cool and slowly moved his arm, coaxingly putting it onto her shoulder. "Now that you mention it... having a little time with my neighbour might interest me." He spoke smoothly, while taking a slight glance to the other dragon.

------------------------------

(Outside the Lab)

"Alright, alright," Kurtz chuckled, blushing lightly from when Yoosei cuddled his arm but disregarded it as he started to walk back the way he had come. As he passed by the police office, Yoko took a moment to sigh; noticing the dragon was heading the wrong way with a female accompanying him.

"He never learns, does he... wait." Yoko paused, looking out of the glass more and noticing the other female beside him was actually a fur. "Damn, he actually did find someone! And he gets with her too..." She then pouted. "...Cheeky sod."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[School]

"Joe? Joey? Hell-ohhh." Ray snapped his fingers in front of Joey's face. "You alright? You went down pretty hard." He said, dusting his schoolmate off. Things crossed the teenager's mind: If that was really Mar, then he just saw Alex's Fursona in real life! His mind immediately buzzed with hundreds of questions, most about whether his own Fursona that he just recently created, Prowler Dharke, was in the real world too. He felt a little different today, energetic despite not having his fifth cup of coffee yet. Was this because somewhere out there, his Fursona was looking for him, maybe lost?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Uhhh....should I leave you two alone?" Ereth asked, sweat-dropping a little bit. "Not really one to watch others get laid." he shook his head. "But anyways, nice to know I've got a neighbor of my own race." he added with a smile towards Monia.

(School)

"What?" Joey blinked, stepping back from Ray. "Of course I'm okay! Do I look broken?" he asked, brushing his arms off.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Monia looked at the hand for a moment and slid a claw along his well toned arms. "Well I am new to this place...and you are interesting..." She said getting closer letting her maw get close to his, but before he could kiss him she pulled back with a giggle a flick of her tail. "But for now I am going to relax after my hot shower." she added moving back to her door with her flirting wink. "I'll see you around neighbour." she added as she closed the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That depends." Ray replied. "Did you just see... this might sound crazy, Alex's Fursona, Mar? As in, RIGHT THERE, and solid?! Heck, I SMELLED him, he smelled like pancakes and bacon grease!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh yeah, now that you mention it..." Joey rubbed his chin gently. "That DID look a lot like Mar! Do you really think..." He looked towards Ray. "That Alex's fursona came to life?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
For the moment he was in, the dragon felt flushed after the close encounter- although disappointed by the door being shut on him. Clicking his fingers and turning around, he put his fingers to his maw, thinking for a moment to himself again. I'll probably need to enroll into the college to see more. It shouldn't be too hard. Either that, or I take a spare room here...

He then looked at the door again and pouted hardly. "Good things only last a short while, I guess."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds