Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
One night an electrical storm forms over a local city. During this eventful night, an usual blue light strikes the local network causing the data in the few to bring their fursona's into the real world. Faced with this ususal event, both Fursona and their original humans must find the cause of the data cross while adjusting to the human relam and a government conspiracy that will engulf all their lives.

Hello everyone. I've rarely shown up here on the DaD, but because of a few close friends pushing me and suggesting I am now trying for a RP. :O

So as the intro says every player should create both a fursona, and an original human.

The fursona may have powers and a few special abilites like fire attacks, and enchanced strength, but please nothing God-Like.

I am also allowing growth,macro and sex, but please keep it to a reasonable amount. IE no sex every given moment and growing to city smashing porportions. I would like the plot to keep moving.

Also a note every fursona can have growth if the user chooses. As for the Original human they may have the same powers as their fursona (ie growth, water attacks) but will not be as controlling or as dramatic. As I said it's up to the user.

Also the last note, the fursona are seen as normal humans by those that do not have a fursona. All those that have a fursona and other fursonas can see their true selves.

Hope that covers everything.

So when you post please have your profiles as such.

Fursona

Name: Monia
Species:Dragonness
Scale/fur color: Blue
Hair color: Blue
Height:6-5"

Powers: The ability to bend water, and can grow to a max height of 10 ft or able to choose which parts of her grow bigger.

Personality: A very out going dragoness that often is seen in tight jeans, and a shirt that always shows off her C-cup breasts and her smooth midriff. She always keeps her hair tied back slightly letting it hang to her shoulder, but in reality it can hang down between her shoulders. Like her original human she wears a set of glasses, but it is more for show then the actual need for them. She is very open and isn't afriad to show herself off especially when it comes to dancing. She does care about her original human, Tia, and often tries to get her to show off too, much to Tia's disapproval.

Human
Name: Tia Utada
Hair colour: Deep brunette
Height: 6-0"

Powers: She as well has the power to bend water, but can only grow more curvy in certian parts on her body. However her powers are difficult to control and sometimes she can't control them.

Personality:

A smart student at her local college, Tia was often the one that was never accepted into a social life. She has a crush on a certian boy, but can never bring herself around to admitting her feelings or show her interest. Outside of her normal life she would hang on sites and role-play as her fursona Monia. However when she meets her Fursona in person she is hard pressed to try and keep the dragoness in line, and is often chasing her around the blue girl in hoping to limit the damage she eventually causes.

Villians will be added later after we have a set amount of characters in.

*NOTE* If any player is standated or can't post for a while please let myself or DMX know so we can move your character along with the story. If the player doesn't post in more then 2 days we will move on without you. If it passes more then 10 days I will send a message to the user and if no reply is sent back your character will be killed off. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but would like this rp to have a lot of serious role players.

And we will be working on a flood limit of 6 posts between two posters

Other then that please enjoy and message me for any questions about the format.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fursona

Name: Erethzium Noractus
Species: Dragon
Description: You know him, you love him(Or not?), And Here he is! (Thanks to Tigerlily!! *hugs* ) He stands at 7 feet 8 inches, and has light-ish blue scales. Hair is blue as well. Wears a black T-shirt and sweat pants most of the time.
Powers: (Still thinking, will edit later.)

Human

Name: Joseph Gintake
Description: Roughly 6 and a half feet tall, he's got curly blond hair, and slightly tan skin. Often wears dark-blue dragon T-shirts and long jeans.
Powers: He can read people's emotions, and roughly predict their next physical move by reading brain waves sent to nerves.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Fursona

Name: Nothus Viper
Species: Snake-Bird Hybrid
Description: His body is covered in dark green and black scales. He stands at 6 feet 2 inches and has 2 bird wings with light brown and white feathers with a wingspan of 8 feet. At his knees, his legs become feathery and finally end with two sharp talons. His hands are also talons. His head is covered in very fine brown feathers that very closely resembles hair and flows down to his shoulders. He has two sharp fangs and a forked tongue. His eyes are yellow with slitted black pupils. He typically wears light brown cargo pants and a plain white T-shirt, but he usually wears flowing dark robes to cover his entire body. However, from out of the robes, a long, green, scaly tail emerges.

Powers: He can fly at supersonic speeds and has the power to stretch his tongue out of his mouth up to 15 feet. His bite is also venomous and he can spit acid at people if he feels the need.

Personality: He prefers to be alone. He is very insecure about his appearance being part snake and part bird, yet he is really sure of his fighting ability. Although he is a loner, he loves to help people in need and intensely values courage and is very loyal to Erimis. He hates to be confined and can be annoyed quite easily. Sometimes, he says things he doesn't mean and regrets them later. However, anyone that has ever put up with him have become great friends with him.

Human

Name: Erimis Cauda
Description: 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He has a slight muscular build, but it's very slight. He wears the same cargo pants Nothus wears, but instead of a white T-shirt, he sports a black one with a white button-up overshirt, that is usually unbuttoned. His hair is brown and fairly short and he also has jungle green eyes. His skin is slightly tanned because of his continuous reading in the sunlight. He loves to read poetry and will sometimes rhyme without knowing it. He also quotes things out of books he has read at random times and only he knows the significance. He's easy to get along with, and loves to hang out with his friends. He's the top of his class in college and he lives by himself in a two-room apartment not far from the college. He and Nothus are very converse, but they seem to get along fairly well after meeting in real life and tend to have debates for fun, even though Nothus can get pretty nasty when he loses.

Powers: He has the ability to sprout wings of his own and fly. He can also make feathers turn as sharp as blades and use them as weapons.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Name: Yoosei Tsumetai
Species: Vixen
Description: 1m 72cm tall purple anthro fox with two tails. She has long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She usually wears tight black shorts, white tank top and long fingerless black gloves.
Powers: Teleportation and has ice magic powers, controlling ice at will
Personality: She is a calm vixen and she is very friendly once you get to know her. She keeps herself in silence just observing her surroundings. Rare are the times she gets mad or annoyed but when she does, her personality completely chances for a more fierce one.

Human

Name: Sarah Tsumetai
Description: 1m60cm tall human girl. She has long light brown hair, green eyes and pale skin. She usually wears dark blue jeans, light blue shirt and black fingerless gloves.
Powers: She can control ice at her will
Personality: Not changing much from her fursona, she is a calm girl too. She is friendly too but more shy when she is a human.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fursona

Name: Dark
Species: Dragon
Scale/fur color: Black w/ white underbelly
Hair color: Blood Red
Height: 7ft
Description: Here you go wears a black shirt and blood red pants, has red and yellow wrist bands
Powers: Can use thunder, can make thunderstorms if need too
Personality: Calm and quite, can be a bit of a hothead at times, also friendly

Human

Name: Dave Leonheart
Description:Here also as a sword on his right side, a kendo student
Powers: Very good at using a sword
Personality: Calm and quite, can be a bit of a hothead at times, also friendly
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Wow I am surprised how fast people joined and glad too. I think will start after one more girl and guy character shows up. But I have already given the last guy spot to DMX so one more girl can the rp can start.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fursona

Name: Prowler "Prowl" Lucky Dharke
Species: Coyote
Fur color: Tan Brown and Sandy Brown.
Hair color: Doesn't have 'Hair', but he has a tuft of fur that's the same color as his fur.
Height: 6'5ft
Description: Hello.

Powers: He has no "Stable" powers, they come and go because he was never given any main powers of his own. Instead, he gets random powers due to his Persona being fond of SPAM. The only recurring ones are his ridiculously powerful sex appeal and his unnatural speed, strength, durability and stamina. He also has above average virility and tends to orgasm quite a large amount of semen. A powerful regenerative factor allows him to recover fast. He doesn't consider his battle-prowess to be a power, but it is helpful. He also has an affinity for darkness, which he finds degrading since his name and main power are a bad pun combo. He has one other problem: A split personality that manifests itself by changing him into the opposite gender!

Personality: Laid back and carefree, one wouldn't expect a responsible big brother to look like him. He loves lying around and beaches, but not as much as he loves women. He's rather charming and friendly, so talking to him is very easy because he's very outgoing. He can be serious at times, and he has a strange relationship with Raymond: He. Hates. Ray's. Guts.
He holds a grudge against Raymond for giving him an overly terrible life story. Despite this, he's very forgiving and thoughtful in nature, compassionate and determined. He is insecure when it comes to commitment, and downright hates it when people complain a little too much. He's a good person who's just trying to find his way home. Prowl is the embodiment of good within Raymond that's finding its way back to him.

Human

Name: Raymond "Ray" M.
Hair colour: Black
Height: 5'10
Description: Creep.

Powers: The moment Prowl crossed and came to this world, he experienced a surge in energy and a boost in his physical state, becoming a whole lot active, stronger, faster, more tactical, etc. An eternal grin plasters his face and he suddenly develops the need for smoking (because he can feel Prowl's suffering from a bad past). What he finds most interesting is that his favorite tie can now be used as some sort of versatile weapon and is now sentient, an effect of Prowl's darkness manipulation. He affectionately names it "Noir". He also gained the ability to fire and manipulate condensed energy from his hands, and his bad vision is replaced with cursed eyes. His favorite ability so far is to walk on vertical, inclined, and horizontal surface as if defying gravity itself, like walking up the side of the building and across the ceiling like the shadows themselves. These powers develop slowly, and weren't even obvious on the first day.

Personality: With an eternal evil grin etched on his face, he goes around pretending to be normal while he plots to overthrow the government. He isn't necessarily evil more of "bat shit insane". He's also a ludicrous pervert, and a virgin. He does have a compassionate side though, a side which he only shares with animals. He's also very lazy, and tends to slack off. He also enjoys annoying people. Oh, and he's afraid brooms and sweepers. His change in personality didn't happen instantly, he's currently a college student struggling to cope with his maths subject, which for some reason, he's quite bad at, considering he's above average with other subjects.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ack and another male shows just as I post >.< Okay one more girl character, but please no more male characters. I am holding the last guy spot for DMX when he comes online. Thank you
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sigh, yeah! We kinda need more females on the boards. We kinda posted at the same time, huh? ^ ^ want I should make a female?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers