Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Ray stopped in his tracks, his glasses askew. "You see the big blue lizard too? Oh thank GOD, I thought I was going crazy or something!" He said as he ran back to Joey, but got distracted as Alex pointed at the sky and yelled something about a UFO. Seeing nothing, he faced Alex again, but the two were gone. He barely caught a glimpse of blue being dragged into the school. "Eh? They ran away. But you definitely saw the dragon too, Joey? Sorry if I didn't hear you, coffee in my ears." He explained.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Uhm Joey, Tia and Monia aren't in the same dorm room so please change your post when you have a chance.

Monia giggled slightly as she looked over the dragon at the door. "My the first person I see and it's another dragon who is so sweet." She tried to tie her robe but it wasn't the best at covering her alluring figure. "So what can I do you for mister...."

Tia stood frozen for a moment as Alex pulled the lame attempt to get her eyes off the big blue dragon, and then he was gone in a flash. "Wha-where did he?" She stopped as she saw Joey on the ground. "Hey you okay Joey?" she asked helping the young man up. "I'm sorry for being late to class, but I have to go!" The brunette dashed off from the group in the direction Alex and the big dragon known simply as Mar. "What's going on?" she wondered. "Is the whole world going mad?!" Unbeknowing to her , as she ran past the school fountian the water seemed to stir in her direction as though attracted to her somehow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kyosan, giving a short smile from his maw and then taking a gentle look over her, took a moment to step into the doorway. "Well... just to get to know my neighbour a bit better I guess," He smirked softly, resting his quite muscled arm against the doorway.

--------------

(Outside Lab)

"Well, like said, better somewhere else then anywhere." Kurtz smiled, before looking down the road and then smiling. "How about the nearby pub, for a nice game of Pool? Or where I live, since I don't think you mind being there."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I think I'll take, if you will make, a caffe latte. And also bring me a coffee, black if you will. Thank you." He turned and faced Nothus ignoring the fact that the waitress was there. "It appears as though she cannot see, though you're here right across from me."

Nothus remained silent and glared at the waitress. "I know you can see me," he remarks. "There's no reason to play it off as nothing."

"Don't be rude, Nothus. You don't know everything."

Nothus fumed. Now he glared at Erimis. The both of them seemed not to blink as a fierce mental battle was going on in unseen space.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Oh I want to see where you live. you got me all curious now" the vixen murmured happily, wagging her tails around faster. She then looked at Sarah. "pwease? pwetty pwease? let's go"

"nah you two go, I bet you two have lot to talk about and I just don't want to be in the way" the human girl replied.

"well okie...I guess" Yoosei murmured softly while instinctively wrapping her arms around Kurtz's left arm.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(10-31-2008 08:12 AM)Drake_11 Wrote: OOC: Uhm Joey, Tia and Monia aren't in the same dorm room so please change your post when you have a chance.

I know that...and you know, Ereth is right there...

I think we're confused here:

Ereth = In the same room as Monia and Kyosan. :/ So...he was just ignored. I'll repost his part.

As far as I know:

Joey / Tia = Same dorm room. (not there right now, just saying that they both have the same dorm.)

Ereth = was in the bathroom of that dorm room, just came out to the front door.

Monia = In Tia's dorm, just answered the door.

Am I right?

IC:

Ereth mumbled softly, gasping softly as he awoke. "Egh?" he blinked, hearing people talking at the door, sitting up in the bathtub. "Someone at the door...?" he looked around and grabbed a towel or two, wrapping them around his body as he walked out of the bathroom, blinking again in surprise as he saw Monia and Kyosan. "Who're these two..." he thought to himself as he looked over. "Excuse me?" he asked politely. "Do you two live here...? I just got here last night so, I wouldn't know." he added with a soft chuckle.

(School)

Joey sighed, shaking his head. "Is it just me or is EVERYone going crazy?" he asked, rubbing his forehead gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Dark and Dark walked into the cafe. Dave looked at Dark. "Coffee, Double Double?" Dave asked quietly, trying to make it he was talking to his self.

"Yeah." Dark said.

"Alright." Dave said as he and Dark took a seat near the front of the cafe, near the door.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Caffe latte and black coffee. Coming right up." Mika pushes the button on the electronic device, sending the order to chef, but ignores Nothus' statement and appearance. Once she return to the counter, the waitress contact Erimis via mind in friendly tone, without being noticed by Nothus. "We need to have a little talk later, alone."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Enough of this foolishness, Erimis," Nothus hissed. His brown head feathers were starting to stand on end.

"What's wrong, Nothus?" Erimis asks looking around.

"There is another here. And stop looking around like a damn fool." Nothus knew exactly where they were, but decided on ignoring them for now.

'What is going on today?' Erimis thinks. "We'll have to stay here for a little longer than I planned. Don't ask questions. As a matter of fact, I would appreciate if you waited for me outside, after you have finished your coffee of course."

"I don't know what you're thinking, but if you wish me to leave, I shall." Nothus continued to think deeply. "Just give me a few minutes."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
After a while, Mika receive the message from the electronic device that the order for Erimis is done. She bring the order to Erimis' table and place the caffe latte and black coffee in front of him. "Here's your order, sir. Have a nice day." Mika said in smile before bowing her head, moving herself to new customer, Dark who just stepped in. "May I take your order, sir?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds