Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"C'mon girls, I know Mar's the biggest stud ever, but no need to fight over him!" Ereth chuckled, patting Monia's back gently, before leaving, following after the others.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex looked up at the sky and shook his head in disappointment, turning towards the group and ignoring the horny trio, heading over to Soma's place. "Thanks Soma, you're being a great help!" He said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Mar was contently still holding the girls up as he walked, following the group while carrying the two well-gifted females. "Hey you two, listen to Eth. There's enough and probably more of me than you can handle." He winked, smirking arrogantly as he gave each of them a good squeeze in their asses as his tail swished in excitement.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Guest Room]

The coyote grinned mischievously. "I ain't missin' that for nothin'!" He chuckled lightly... and looked at the remaining bed. Ray had already changed out of his regular clothes and into some pajamas he had packed in his backpack, and was already climbing into it. He looked at Nothus and Erimis on one bed. Then Ray on the other. "Oh you gotta be kiddin' me..." He muttered exasperatedly. "I have to sleep beside you?"

"Its a pretty big bed." Ray shrugged nonchalantly.

"You're missing the point. I hate your guts!" Prowl pointed out. "-And I'm not wearing underwear."

"Oh c'mon, I thought I wrote you a lot more open minded about stuff like this! Do I LOOK like I'd molest you in your sleep?" Ray asked, yawning as he took his glasses off and set them down on the bedside table. He looked like a whole different person, albeit a creepier one, now that his reddish eyes and dark circles underneath them became more visible.

Prowl raised his brows.

"Point taken." Ray agreed, and scooted to the very edge of the bed. "I'll make you a deal. If I so much as put an arm around you in my sleep, you can kick my ass in the morning."

"Deal." Prowl lightened up and got into bed. He separated them with a pillow, just in case. "Well 'night, Nothus."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Monia smirked, "Oh sure Rina. I'll call a truce." she smiled while she thought. I'll beat you by being the best lover in bed you bitch. she snickered as her butt was rubbed by Ereth. "Hehehe maybe you should go after Tia hun. I know she eyes you." she winked.

Tia followed Soma to his place, and took in the surroundings. "I've never seen this apartment before."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Guest Room)

"Good night you two," Nothus replied. "And I better not hear any sounds coming from your bed in the middle of the night." He sniggered.

Nothus noticed that Erimis hadn't covered up under the blanket. "Stupid fool," he thought. He put his arm over Erimis and got up close to him to keep him warm. "You better be glad I've got a damn little bit of kindness in me." He closed his eyes and fell gently into a peaceful slumber.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Guest Room]

"Don't even joke about that man..." Prowl chuckled weakly as he slowly started drifting off to sleep. Ray was a quiet sleeper. It was almost as if he dies to go to sleep, and that, Prowl admitted, was slightly eerie. He nudged Ray worriedly.

"Mnm?" Ray mumbled.

"Nuthin'... go back to sleep." The coyote muttered, and turned the other way. "Man this is awkward... I haven't slept on a bed in forever. And this guy's supposed to be my dad or whatever, creator... and he's sleeping right there. Ironic. If this was back at the desert, he wouldn't last a minute." Prowl thought to himself, recalling what he was doing in his story before he appeared in this world. He wondered how everyone was... and when Ray was actually going to finish his profile.

Later that night, when he had been asleep for more than thirty minutes, the Coyote unconsciously wrapped his warm furry arms around the teenager and tugged him into a hug, as if he were a pillow, mumbling something about 'not enough chest' in his sleep.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Soma's apartment*

Once they reached his apartmen Soma steped aside to let his guets in "There you go, the phones on the table near the sofa" He said pointing at the luxurious sofa in the middle of a high class apartment "There's more than enough rooms if you wanna stay over for the night".

You wish! Where Rina's throughts as she guessed Monia's plan "Let's go hun" Rina jumped from Mar's arms, and grabbing his hand she leaded him inside the apartment.
To see some of my artwork Click here