Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
As heard Erimis' statement, she quickly covers the fact she indeed able to see the hybrid creature, just like she saw Mizuki. "I'm so sorry, sir. There's something bugging me lately which I may see other person." Mika said, maintaining her cheerful attitude as took the electronic device which record the menu code and transmit it to other similar electronic devices on cashier and kitchen for order processing. "Kindly browse our finest menus and let me know which menu you interested. We'll process your order in no time."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Uhh, AWL, no-one knocked at the door, especially not Monia, lol.

IC:

As the door opened and the figure behind was revealled, Kyosan stepped back slightly, thinking to himself. Jackpot first go? Good grief. Rubbing the back of his own neck nervously, he wagged his tail a little, before smiling. "Hey there. Just popped around to see if I was the only one here." He smiled, closing one eye while looking onto Monia. "But, guess I'm not, didn't expect such a cute dragoness to also be in the same area too."

(Outside the Lab)

Standing outside and noticing people leave the lab, Kurtz bit on the candy stick in his mouth, the other half of the white stick dropping to the ground as he grit it in with his boot. He could see from his heightened sense that there was a woman, as well as a female vixen walking towards him. As he looked even closer, he suddenly blinked. Yoosei? He thought to himself, before starting to draw closer to the two.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Yeah, he's kind of groggy, so much that he pretended not to see Mar in case it was just a hallucination. But then Mar didn't go away, and suddenly looked familiar. That's when he decided to ask! Sorry about the confusion, it was late on my end. Also, I meant "Hey Alex, Tia." Not Mar and then Tia! My mistake!

IC:

Ray stood still for a moment before he excused himself and shuffled away. "I need more coffee..." he waved at them. "I'll come back when I'm not hallucinating."

[Candy's Apartment]

After a lot of shushing and explaining, Candy finally opened the door and invited Prowl. He was greeted by the sight of a rather small living room with a tiny dining table near the window. There sat three kids; one looked about fifteen, she had black hair with pink highlights, heavily shadowed eyes, pale skin, a nose ring, a lip and tongue piercing, a piercing on the corner of her right brow and multiple ear piercings. She also had black fingernails, black lips, red contacts and a trashy black outfit consisting of belts and leather.

Prowl assumed she was either a vampire, a punk, or a goth.

To the Goth's right was a young boy who looked about eleven. He was blond, had hazel eyes, and looked quite normal. Sure the kid was drawing rainbows and had rested his chin on his palm, sighing dreamily as Prowl entered, but that was normal. To his right was a baby girl, about three years old. She sat on her baby chair and made a mess out of her food.

"I thought you said you're a mother of two?" Prowl muttered under his breath.

"I forgot about Julius." She replied carelessly, indicating the little boy with a gesture connected to homosexuality. "What're you doing home, Claire?" She asked the goth girl.

"I got sent home." Clara answered. "I corrected the teacher and made him cry, so I got sent home to cool my head. And who the fuck's that, your new boyfriend? Geez mom, you're a SLUT." She said angrily.

"Prowl's not my boyfriend!!" Candy yelled at her daughter, making Prowl wince. "Can't you see he's some kind of-" She stopped. Of course. Her children probably don't see what he really is. "-Baby sitter. For Maggie."

Maggie, Prowl assumed. was the toddler. Maggie gurgled happily in her seat at Prowl, who waved at her playfully.

The three children eyed Prowl with interest. To Claire, he was the ultimate goth hunk, with long raven black hair, a belted leather trench coat, gloves, spiked boots, fangs, pale skin and red eyes. To Julius, he was some sort handsome older man with sandy hair who was probably in a boy-band. To Maggie... he was Scooby Doo.

Prowl noticed how differently they saw him as, and wondered if he could have his image shift so everyone could see him as just one person and not each of their individual fantasies. His lack of a permanent veiled image is probably due to his disharmony with his Persona.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The purple vixen wagged her tails around, smiling as she walks side by side with Sarah. Her ears twitched softly as she felt as if someone was walking closer to them. Looking around it only took her a moment to then spot Kurtz as well. She smiled widely and quickly hurried up towards Kurtz before hugging him and wagging her tails around happily. "oh my day just got much better" she giggled.

Sarah was surprised with that sudden action but just chuckled. For her it was just great to see Yoosei that happy.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stepping back slightly from the sudden hug, Kurtz looked onto Yoosei and gave her a long hug. He was already surprised from her being there, but even more surprised at her reaction. "Yoosei... you were from that storm as well?" Kurtz smiled, looking onto her while wagging his tail happily. His job quickly seeped through his mind, he was too happy to care.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei looked up at Kurtz and smiles cutely. "I am from the first storm that is." she got herself on the tip of her toes so she could be able of nearing her muzzle to his to then nuzzle his cheek tenderly. "I am so glad of seeing you around Kurtz" she murmurs softly and a light blush crosses her cheeks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Same here, Yoosei. Same here," Kurtz smirked, blushing lightly from the gentle nuzzle before giving her a playful peck of her nose, before looking onto Sara. "So, can I join you two somewhere? Or shall we stand around this lab any longer?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei twitches her nose cutely and then pouts cutely. "anywhere but this lab. pwease. I don't mind where you decide to go"

Sarah laughed softly. "she has been with me there for the past eight hours that I doubt she wanted to stay any longer" she looked at Kurtz. "so I guess you two know each other?"

"Yup yup" the vixen replied happily.

"well if he wants to join us I don't mind. but I am thinking perhaps on just going home and rest a bit. if you two want to go somewhere else I don't mind"

Yoosei smiles cutely and looks at Kurtz. "what do you want to do then huh?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Crap! It's as I feared..." Alex grunted, not receiving any help as Mar was having fun getting all the attention from the newcomers.

"Never knew humans could act so funny" Mar chuckled, "Oi! Do you have any food?" he asked Joey, trying to bump the kid on his shoulder, but ended up pushing him off from lack of self-controlled strength. "Oops, sorry about that."

Alex focused on the desperated Tia, "Uhm, how to explain it, err... you see, there's this- OH GOD LOOK AT THE SKY IT'S A FLYING SAUCER!" he said pointing up high, and a second later he had grabbed Mar by his tail, before he ran into the school.

(School: Empty Aisle)

"Ooof!" Mar complained literally dragged by the strong boy into the school, "Grrr hey! I was about to get some food you know!" he growled.

"Calm down," Alex let go of the dragon's tail, "This isn't nice, I thought there were only a few with things like you around, but I see some of my friends can see you! I don't know what's going on, but frankly, I don't like the looks of thi,"

"Mr. Phane, who are you talking to?" A door opened from a nearby office room, a head popping out "And why are you dawdling around, and not in class?"

"Oh! Uhh... you see. LOOK! It's a" but before Alex could even distract him, the door closed with a thud, pushing the guy back, the door cracking slightly. Where the door was, stood Mar, grinning and waving.

"You could have let me distract him." Alex huffed.

"Your methods for distraction are quite repetitive," Mar shrugged, "What do you suggest we do then, Brains?" Alex pondered at the question, but he was not sure about any answer, yet; however, the boy still regretted not explaining (or finishing to try to) Tia what had gone on, but the lot of people around him made it even weird and difficult, he didn't want to risk anything.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ughhn!" Joey grunted as he hit the ground, slowly sitting up and rubbing his head. "What the..." he blinked, looking around. "Where the dragon go?" he asked as he stood up, brushing himself off. "Did anyone else see that thing? It was HUGE!" he continued, looking towards Ray and the others.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan