Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
OOC: Okay, as I asked, I changed Kyosan into a fursona instead of a human. Sounds much more... I don't know, better, then two humans.

IC:

Walking into the office and sitting themselves down on the two chairs already propped out ready for them, they both looked towards the desk, where their creator rested. Sitting down, and resting back with a small glass bottle of Coke within her hand, Yoko sighed, taking another gulp before placing it down on her desk again. "You probably already know that the third thunderstorm happened yesterday. I think more people were affected." She spoke, her almost childish yet serious undertone getting to them both.

"We know about the thunderstorm. Who do you think will be most affected, sis?" Kurtz spoke, scratching the back of his neck a little. "I mean, any leads?"

"There is one. Most people I've seen who use fursonas age around the college student ages. There's a college nearby to this station and also a lab, and I think if we sent both of you to investigate the dorms, the actual college and the lab, I think you might be able to get some leads."

"So, who's going to the dorms around the area then?" Kyosan asked, nervous slightly because of her straight-forward request. And, when the finger was pointed to him to do the work, his face flushed lightly. "H-hey! Why not Kurtz?!"

"You know Kurtz." Yoko chuckled, as well as Kurtz at the same time, closing one eye. "He's never a good dog and too active." She then tossed two files over to them, both of them catching with opposite hands. "These are your clearings. They give you the authority to check homes. Go on, you two."

---------------------------------------------------

Heading out of the office in a similar direction, Kyosan took off towards the dorms, and Kurtz took off for the labs. Kyosan, reaching the dorms in a few short moments, quickly decided to make his way, noticing half of them were empty, before knocking on the door to Tia's dorm room. "Let's hope someone's actually in."

Kurtz walking further towards the labs, decided to stop shortly and pull out a stick of candy from his pocket. He was bored already, the work was too pathetic for him. He wanted to find something, or... someone. Fast.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Yay! Prostitutes are fun!

IC:

After several minutes of 'convincing' the woman that he was handy, she eventually gave in and agreed to let him follow her home. She was convinced people would freak at the sight of some sort of 'Werecoyote' following her, but to her surprise, no one spared a second glance.

"I don't get it... Can't they see you?" The Hooker asked herself out loud.

"Look uh, what was your name again?" Prowl asked her as he casually tailed her, taking in some sights so he could get used to his new habitat. That wouldn't really help, he has a terrible sense of direction.

"It's Candy." She replied.

"Candy?" Prowl smirked. "Is that like your street-name or something? What's your last name, Cane?" He added jokingly.

Candy stopped and turned to face him. "What of it, Fido?"

Prowl wiped the smug grin off his face and yanked his collar a little. "Oh. Got a real name?"

"Candice." She retorted and continued.

Prowl resumed tailing her casually. "Can-Can, y'see, only people with Fursonas can see me. At least that's what the voices in my head tell me. D'you have a Fursona?"

"What the hell's a Fursona?" Candy grunted as she reached a worn down building.

"A Fursona's... me. Oh I'm not crazy or anything, I think the voices in my head are Narrators telling me what to do next." He explained as he followed her up the stairs to her flat.

"Right... not Crazy." Candy rolled her eyes as she rummaged for her key in her messy purse. "You broke my compact."

"Sorry." Prowl apologized sheepishly.

"-And what ever a Fursona is... I don't have one." She added. What she didn't tell him was that she USED to have one back in the day when she was younger. She was a furry once herself until life grabbed her by the hair and slapped her.

[School]

"Hey... Alex... Tia..." Ray rasped as he shuffled past them, stopping somewhere in between the two. He looked disgruntled with coffee stains on his clothes and a cracked lens on his glasses. "Did you notice how schools' keep a very intricate status quo that ensures people like me don't get any dates?" He asked as if the massive blue mass that was Mar wasn't there.

"-And is that... big... blue... thing. Mar?" He pushed his glasses up questionably. As of this morning, he had this certain air of creepiness to him that wasn't there before.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
A few hours later, her shift had ended, the storm had ceased and outside seemingly the weather was just perfect at the current moment. Sarah couldn’t help but chuckle once noticing how impatient Yoosei was to just get out of that place.

“There let’s go now shall we?” Sarah murmured softly and giggled once noticing Yoosei happily perking her ears up.

“But don’t you have to wait for the other analyst to come first before you head off?” the vixen asked worriedly, afraid that she would need to stay there longer after all.

“Oh don’t worry, he always arrive late. He told me I have green light to go once my shift ends” she chuckled.

Yoosei smiled widely and wagged her tails happily, eagerly following Sarah towards out of the lab. The vixen enjoyed the soft wind brushing her fur as soon as she stepped outside.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Ouch, I kinda got confused at who you were talking to Ray, you said you talked to Mar as if he wasn't there but then acknowledged him? <.<

IC:

"This isn't good... what went wrong? How did she see him? Wait... how is it that THEY see him?!" Alex asked himself, rubbing behind his head as he tried looking for answers, Tia's startlement not helping him focus at all.

"Hi." The big dragon said to the boy with glasses, leaning in forwards so his rather large muzzle hovered in front of Ray's face, he grinned toothily and said: "Boo."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sky is blue. I can guess who. Smarter than the smartest sniper. You know now, right? It's Nothus Viper. The bell sounds and Erimis dashes past all of the students leaving the college class. Once in the halls, he overhears various mentionings of some girl named Tia going crazy. Something about seeing dragons that aren't there.

Erimis rushes down to the first floor and out the doors, completely neglecting the fact that he had a class to get to. When he got to the tree, he was stunned. There, from out of the tree, leaped Nothus Viper, his very own fursona, with his green scales and brown feathers. His dark robes were flapping gently in the breeze. He was real, down to the finest detail.

"I thought it was you glaring at me like that," Erimis states.

"You are Erimis, correct?" Nothus hisses. "We must talk. I know not why I am here."

"Let's go to the café. I could use a coffee about now."

"Don't you have classes to attend?"

"Nah, who cares?" Erimis appears serious on the outside, but inside, he is overwhelmed with joy. He grabs Nothus by his robes and drags him along off the college grounds, and down the street to the café.

--------------------------------------

It was a long walk, but the two eventually make it to Erimis's favorite café. As they walk in the doors of the café, Erimis notes that no one is startled by Nothus's appearance.

"What's wrong with everybody?" Erimis asks out loud to himself. "Why aren't they staring, glaring, with their eyes baring down upon you?"

"I have no idea. I was hoping you would know," Nothus simply states. "Let's get a seat."

"We have to wait to be seated. They seem kind of busy today."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Tia slowly moved away from Mar, and grabbed Alex by the hand, but blushed after realizing what she did. "Uhm you have to tell me what's going on. First the storm last night then I have a blue girl dragon, who doesn't seem to mind showing off herself, at my home and now you have one big dragon. What's going on Alex!" she said almost shouting. The clock turned to 11am, and she cursed. "Were late for class!"

Monia hummed to herself as she dried off her body with a towel and slipped into Tia's robe, and giggled seeing the robe barely covered her curvy dragon frame. She eyed the photos of Tai with her mother with lots of hugging and smiles. Under one of the frames had Tai's name. "Ah so that's the girls name. Tai....mmm not bad." Suddenly there was a knock at the door causing her ear to twitch. "Now who could that be?" She swayed her way to the door and opened it unveiling Kyosan. "Why hello how may I help you?" she said with a soft smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Once Mika finishes delivering the order, she then quickly greets the customer with snake-bird hybrid standing besides Erimis. "Welcome to our cafe'. Kindly follow me to your seat." Mika said cheerfully and didn't get distracted with the hybrid creature. "I'm sure they experience the same thing as mine." She thought to herself, reminding her about what happen 4 days ago.

Then, Mika spotted the empty table for two besides the glass window, and looking back to Erimis and Nothus. "Here's your seat, sir." She said politely, gently place the menu on the table.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dave was thinking about the past though days. About how is Fursona, Dark came into the real world among other things. Dave tapped on his sword's hilt before going over to the cafe that Mika works at.

Dark was quietly following Dave. "Where's a fucking hot, horny female when I need one?" Dark thought, feeling his wrists a bit, moving his wrist guards a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Holy crap...I go to bed then two whole pages are made when I wake up? >.<;;; this is going to be very tough.

IC:

Ereth mumbled softly, gasping softly as he awoke. "Egh?" he blinked, hearing the knocks at the door, sitting up in the bathtub. "Someone at the door...?" he looked around and grabbed a towel or two, wrapping them around his body as he walked out of the bathroom, blinking again in surprise as he saw Monia. "Who're you? I didn't see you here last night!" he was confused now, scratching his head. "Oohh, I get it, you came from the lightening storm too, huh?"

(School)

The bell rang as Joey's class let out, the boy walking out with his backpack strapped on his back, looking at his watch. "Where could Tia be??" he mumbled to himself. "It's not like her to skip claaa...." he blinked as he saw the gargantuan dragon, rubbing his eyes. "Oh god, someone must have spiked my orange juice with hard liquor again..." he thought, walking up towards it, seeing Alex, Tia and Ray all around. "Hey guys...are you seeing a big dragon too?" he asked confusedly, looking towards Ray and Tia, then Alex. "Or am I just drunk as hell, and don't know it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"A seat for two? That's strange of you. Do you mean to tell me that you can see him?" Erimis asks the waitress inquistively, while taking a quick glance over the menu.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA