Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(10-29-2008 01:07 PM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Sigh, yeah! We kinda need more females on the boards. We kinda posted at the same time, huh? ^ ^ want I should make a female?

That would be most helpful Ray if you can be a female character. Then it'll just be DMX to make his profile and then we can start.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I can add another female if necessary x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fursona

Name: Mizuki
Species: Dragoness
Description: Here
Height:6-9"

Powers: Fly 6 times as speed of supersonic jet, can increase herself or other people's power and able to hide her artificial wings once not in use. Expert in using twin and heavy swords in long and short-ranged combat. Able to read someone's mind without being noticed.

Personality: Always-smile type of dragoness no matter what the situation is, and like to talk if needed, especially to her friend, Mika. She even give one of her metal ring which she wears on both feet to Mika as a symbol of friendship. The ring has the connection to react if the other user is in trouble, and able to increase the user's power.

-----

Human

Name: Mika
Description: Fair human-coloured skin, long dark green hair and green eyes, C-cup size bust. Wearing a normal light-green shirt and short mid-tight blue jeans. Wearing a yellowish metal ring on her left arm wrist given by Mizuki.
Height: 6-3"

Powers: Able to read minds on certain period of time and expert in close combat. If overuse the mind reading, she may end up getting a bad headache.

Personality : A cheerful yet friendly person who currently working at cafe as a waitress, of course, normal in human point of view. She likes to hide her own personal secret to avoid normal human sees her as abnormal. A very close friend of Mizuki.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ok we are closed for newcomers. The last post is for DMX.

Btw Lonely wolf can you please alter your human original. The original humans can not change into a fursona. So if you don't mind please change that.

But once again everyone please when joining this rp that'll you'll be dedicated in posting. If you plan not to be a serious role player then do not join.

Also please have your human characters somewhat normal people. I'm noticing a few like to say they carry swords or have really special powers. Take in mind they earn these powers over time and do not have mastery over them. Also please have them with an occupation ie a student or policeman and etc.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Mar
Hair colour: White
Height: 3 meters (10 feet)

Powers: Control over Fire, mastery over energy manipulation, natural oarblade fighting style, morphing.

Personality: Cocky, arrogant, loves to show off his titantic herculean body, can't and doesn't want to wear clothes. Likes picking up fights. Brains <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Brawn. Glutton.

Too lazy to decide which pic looks better. Go check Lily's artwork and decide for yourself. Heh heh.

Name: Martin Alexander Phane (We'll call him Alex since I don't want to think up of a different name, to differenciate from fursona and original)
Hair colour: White
Height: 1m 89cms.

Powers: Slight manipulation over Fire, although he requires great concentration to do so. Even though he scarcely has any muscle to show off, he's got the superhuman strength of his fursona.

Personality: Pretty much the same as his fursona except from the showing off part (Since he basically is skinny). Likes cookies.

Pic: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Bl...in_Avy.jpg (Albeit that's just his face. Just imagine him wearing a gray jacket and a black shirt. That'll suffice!)

------------------

Name: Alejandro "Quest" Birkin.
Hair colour: Black.
Height: 1m 92cm.

Powers: None, apparently.

Personality: Shady, inconclusive, doesn't trust unless given a good reason. Keeps his mind racing onto the "Ends justify the Means" thinking.

Description: Man in a dark suit with shady sunglasses. (Here come the Men In Black! The galaxy defenders... uh ho ho!)

Quest is the head-honcho of a Goverment Secret Organization that studies and researches the F.B.M. (Fursona Bio-Materialization) phenomena. The organization is not known to public and they have agents concealed and working incognito almost everywhere. Mwa?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Finally I will add my final villian:

Name: Ivan

Species:Black Wolf

Personality: A cold wolf that sees himself as the ulitma fursona. Current leader of the External Black-Ops unit of the government. He is the subornite of Quest, but has rarely seen his boss face to face and use PDA's to communicate. No one knows who or where Ivan's original human is as the fursona is always alone.

Powers: He is a shadow bender and moves the shadows around him with his emotions. He can also grow his muscles to give him more strength, but he rarely uses this power. He respects Quest, but often will show signs of distaste for humans even if his boss is one.

Ok I think we have reached a good amount of characters. First post is tomorrow after I get home from work. Anybody else that wishes to join will need to send me or DMX a message for approval. Thank you. And just an update, the start of the story will be the third storm. There were two previous storms in the days before this one where fursona's were created. You may pick which one your fursona was created, but the story will start with the third one. Okay see you guys tomorrow. :)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Strikes of lighting littered the dark sky with it's errie blue light. The forks of electricity spreading out so far along the crevesus of the clouds almost like a unatural hand grasping for something unseenable.

"Another storm?" Tia said to herself as she took her eyes off her computer, and glanced to the window where the lighting and rain was. "Three major storms in four days..." she turned herself back to her computer allowing the monitor's glow to illmuniate some spots of her dorm room. To most it would appear that Tia was studying hard for the test tomorrow, but that wasn't the case for the moment.
"What should Monia do..." she talked to herself as she nibbled on a pencil looking at the screen of text of a fur forum. It was one secret that she kept to herself that she was infactuated with furries and well acting out someone in a role-play that she only wish she could be.

Her eyes lit up, and she adjusted her glasses getting ready to type her next post when suddenly a IM popped up.

"Huh?" she moved her cursor down to the box and clicked it.

Alex: Aren't you up a little late?
Tia: Oh, hey Alex. Yeah I'm up doing the usual homework for class tomorrow. What about you?

There was a long pause from Alex she noticed till he responded.

Alex: Yeah same deal on this end : ) I just finished the history project.

Tia smiled slightly and was about to reply when suddenly a blue flash erupted in her dorm room causing her to jump and fall back in her chair landing on the floor. “Owwwww.” She moaned as she staggered back to her feet and look back to her computer which was shut down. “Oh shit…shit shit shit!” she franticly approached the computer and pressed the power switch. “Way to go Tia…now how are you going to ask mom for a new computer.”

She sat on her bed, and sighed deeply as she looked at the clock. “Aww man it’s already 2am! I need to get some sleep!” Then young girl quickly got into her PJ’s and just as she laid in her bed she looked at the PC, and hoped after class she could get it to work.

As Tia slowly faded into her sleep, the PC started up again, but this time….a blue form started to emerge from it and land on the floor.

Outside on a roof top, a lone figure stood looking down on the city. A black paw emerging from the long sleeve as he pulled out a PDA, and started to type a message.
He closed the lid and looked down on the city wondering where this would take them.

Tia’s eyes opened slowly as the morning sun made it’s way into her room causing her to stir. ‘Hmmmm…..what time is it?” she asked herself as she rolled over and almost felt the blood leave her face. “10 o’clock!” she gasped. “I’m late for school, but what about my alar-“ she stopped as her eyes came onto her alarm clock or more so what was left of it. It was, in good sense, smashed with all it’s wires hanging out from the bottom. “What happened to my-.”

A groan reached her ears causing the brunette to turn and look downward from her bed. Her eyes widen as her eyes came over a sight. There lying on the floor was a blue dragoness with her arms cuddled along her slender face, and her long smooth legs closed together. Tia took notice that the dragoness seemed to be clothed in a simple shirt and jeans that seemed to be too small for her as they showed off her curves.

She slowly got out of her bed and moved closer to the still form of the dragoness while still holding onto the reminents of her alarm clock. As she was close to the dragoness, the creature’s eyes opened showing off a blue iris that stared at Tia causing her to jump onto her bed. ‘AHHHHHH!”

“Ouch! Hey hun mind taking it down a notch. Loud noises aren’t usually my favourite thing.” The dragon said rubbing one of her ears that was hidden in her long blue hair.

Tia stopped, “You…you can talk?!”

“Duh of course.” The blue dragoness stretched as she sat up from the floor and looked up at Tia, and noticed the clock in her hand. “Oh, that pesky thing again. Honestly, who sets a alarm at 7am?”

“You did this to my clock?”

The dragoness gave a giggle. “Well it was making an awful noise and I didn’t know how to turn it off.”

Tia blinked and dropped the clock and watched as the dragon stood up fully allowing her to see her full height. She was at least 5 inches taller then her, but very beautiful. “Who….who are you?”

“Well I’m Monia of course.”

Tia froze for a moment causing her to drop her clock and she stood silent. Monia blinked and looked over Tia slightly. “Hey you okay hun? You look like you seen a ghost.” However, the silence was soon broken as Tia broke into a laugh. She laughed hysterically and made her way out of her room.

“Uhm did I miss something?” Monia added as she followed Tia, who seemed to be getting her stuff together.

“At say something short stuff.”

Tia turned and faced the dragoness. “Right this is what’s going to happen, Monia.” She paused. “I’m going to go to school, and try to forget that I am having a crazy nightmare of my Role-play character is in front of me. You’ll be gone and I will blame it on a electrical shot or something.”

Monia frowned. “Hey, I’m not electrical, but I am shocking.” She winked. Tia ignored her and grabbed her bag leaving the dorm room to Monia.

“Sheesh, such a serious girl.” Monia glanced and noticed the bathtub in the other room. “Hmmmm don’t mind if I do.” She said as she stripped to ready herself.

“I’m dreaming….yes that’s it. Tia you are never going to stay up till 2 am again!” she thought to herself as she ran to her college hoping she wasn’t too late for class.

(*Note* Remember guys 6 post limit between two posters that are interacting. Anyways enjoy :) )
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sitting down in his office after another short night's sleep, Kyosan sipped on a hot mug of coffee he had pulled in from the break room. His emerald eyes glanced over the paperwork scattered across his desk, and the computer that glittered a gentle blue and the documents that were left open from the previous night. He sighed, and, resting his mug on the desk, pulled his keyboard desk out from under the work desk and started to type up his report again.

The earlier night he had noticed the thunderstorm. The same as the first one; the one that bore him into the world, where a lot of his life had changed. Either for the better, or for hiding under a strange conspiracy, but he never took much notice of it. Flicking over the documents he still had left to file in on cases, his attention dawned that he had left his messenger on overnight, and a few messages had been left. One was from someone he knew over the internet, in his own personal time. He typed up his offline response, before reading the rest of the messages and then closing the application.

"You're working early again. Why don't you ask the chief to give you a break already?"

The voice was a more draconic, serious tone as a red-haired, green-scaled dragon stood in the doorway, dressed in the normal attire of a police officer. His tail hanged out from his trousers, and the dark blue uniform looked pretty well on him. He stood at the doorway, picking through a few of the brown-haired dragon's files and taking a note on just how much Kyosan actually did during the day. "I mean, come on Kyo. Besides a Sunday, do you actually have any breaks?"

"Of course I do." Kyosan responded, quite dull in enthusiasm as he finished up the document quickly on his computer, before saving the file and shutting it down, collecting his bag from the desk before heading towards the door. "Like today. I only came in because I forgot to turn the computer off."

"Just like you did on the night we were born, huh?" Kurtz laughed, heartedly giving a slap to Kyosan's back as they both headed towards the chief's office- planning to pick her up and have a good day out instead of being clogged in the office all day. Today was going to be a good day. But Kyosan needed to check a little more; he couldn't have been the only one. The chief wasn't a special person, just a normal policeman doing her job. Besides the odd time joining friends on a fur forum, that was all that differenciated her from the normal crowd. There had to be others who bore fursonas, and he wanted to find them out.

But a game of Pool to him sounded like a vacation. The damn office was enough to make him go crazy sometimes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Joey had already left the dorm room quite a while ago, having a room right across from Monia's. He got up around 6:30 to head to an early class, rushing out too quickly to notice that there was a big blue dragon snoozing in the bathtub.

"Zzznnnggh....nnnnmm..." The muscular blue dragon snored softly, mumbling in his sleep, having fallen asleep after taking a bath, still tired from being woken up so early in the lightning storm. Unluckily for him, he was all the way under the water, except his head, and the tip of his tail sticking out of the side of the tub.

(Classroom)

Joey looked at his watch, blinking once more. Where is she? Did she stay up all night drinking or something? That's not like Tia...nah...maybe she missed the alarm. Joey thought as he looked back up at the professor, taking down some notes on a small keyboard with a screen attached to the top, what he usually used for taking notes, since he could type a lot faster than he could write.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Alex's Home)

"Uhm, Alex dear, tell me again. Why do you want two pillars of hotcakes and two plates of bacon?" Alex's mom asked, she was wearing a typical outfit for a caring cooker, an apron to cover her dress. "Don't you worry about your heart?"

At the table, Alex ate contently, ocassionally acting dumb and knocking over some of his breakfast off the table, where it would mysteriously disappear from sight before it even hit the ground. "You know mom! P.E. today. Need energy and all that stuff!!" he grinned, getting back to eating normally once she would stop washing dishes and look at him.

"Well... you don't look like you need all that extra food... but... aww my little man is growing strong isn't he?" She said in sing-song voice as she went back to wash, although this irritated Alex, the table vibrated slightly with what seemed to be a growl-based laughter from below.

"Shh! You'll get no bacon if you keep making that rattle!"

"Did you say something, honey?" mom asked, turning her head around.

"Nothing!" Alex smiled nervously, when her attention was back to the plates and utensils, Alex knocked over the plate with bacon, it falling down and bouncing over something on the floor, the grease of the bacon splattering everywhere on the floor as an audible grunt could be heard. "Oops! My bad!" Alex quickly apologized to his mom, getting down to lift the plate and give a smug smirk to the creature under the table, "Got'cha." He smirked, standing and walking off, only to trip forward and let the plate fly off to the wall where it crashed into tiny bits. "GAK!"

"Eek!" mom was startled, she looked down at Alex, who was on the floor, "Young man! In this house, we ask for things nicely, not through hurling silverware! If you want more hotcakes, just ask!" she said, smiling widely.

Alex sweatdropped, he saw a blue tail wagging under the table as he flatstared to it. "I'm going to get you for that one." He made a mental note to punish his nemesis, and stood up, dusting himself off. "Anyway mom, I gotta go to school, sorry for the plate, I'll see you later!"

"Uhm... bye honey! Don't forget your lunch!" She said, lifting a rather huge lunchbox which Alex promptly grabbed, and with a smug grin to the table, he just left, picking up his backpack on the way, the table rattled a last time.

(Outside)

Alex came out, starting towards his school as he was shadowed by something he had to look up to, to make out what, or better said, who he was.

"What was that about dropping pork grease in my face?!" The large, herculean mountain of muscles known as Mar growled menacingly as he glared at his human counterpart.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Alex gave Mar a cheesy grin, grabbing both of his backpack's handles as he walked down the street, "Besides, you made me break a plate."

"And that made mom offer us more pancakes! Why didn't you accept? I didn't even fill a tooth with that breakfast!" Mar complained.

"Hey, I gave you all the bacon, and gave you almost two towers of pancakes, you ate what was supposed to be a share, y'know?" Alex apprehensively retorted, although he didn't even mind to pay attention to the hysterical dragon.

"Bah! You better get me something for lunch!" The huge dragon said, placing his gigantic arms on his neck as he walked relaxedly in the street.

(School)

It wasn't long before the duo got to school, Alex was bulging a vein behind his head, "Will you stop complaining?! If you didn't want to come out you could have stayed back at home!"

"Hey!" Mar fumed, "You can't blame me for getting angry at people who bump at me and don't even say sorry!"

"That's because they can't see you! You're invisible, remember?" Alex added, almost groaning at the complaint.

"Well that's not fair!" Mar continued, "You should be the invisible one, at least I got stuff to show off." He said, spinning an arm and bulging his right bicep with a grin. Alex just shook his head, stopping to pay attention once he saw someone familiar. A smile drew on the white-haired boy's face as he spotted her.

"Tia! Hey!" Alex greeted, waving a hand as he rushed over to where he saw the girl.

"Hey! Stop acting as if I was invis- OH! I GET IT!" Mar fumed again, growling, "Inverse psychology huh?! Fine!" he growled even louder, although he couldn't do much but follow the human. "Who am I yelling at? They can't even hear me."

(?????)

"Try the college. It's should be today's gold urn." Said the reply to the PDA message, annonymous and simple, the receptor would surely know who had sent it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad