Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross 2
Since of the wipe, we lost all the current progress of the new thread. But most people still recall where they are and such within the RP. So, who wants to start up this again and get the old gears working? :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Sure, why not? I'll just post my profile later.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I do, I vaguely remember where most of my characters are at. I had so many ideas for some things with my characters before the wipe I hope I can remember them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, if you need help, I think the character's positions were all posted in the Attention Roleplayer sticky in R-What :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/sh...p?tid=7510 Right thur. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
well I would like to start this rp again indeed :3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here's my updated profile!

Name: ??? “Lost”

Race: Presumed Human

Current 'Level': Around 5

Weapon: None So Far save for his main weapon: Space Manipulation

Weapon Speciality: Fist, Knuckle, Heel and Foot weapons.

Magic: (will add more as he gets stronger)

1. [Learned: Level 1] Spatial Awareness: [Passive]: A prerequisite ability that allows “Lost” to sense (see, feel, smell, etc) everything within a (for now) One-Mile radius. He needs to know where to ‘go’ when he teleports, otherwise he’ll smash into a solid object and die or get seriously injured. Also allows him inhuman reflexes and sensing abilities. Can use it to improve accuracy as well.

2. [Learned: Level 3] “Shortcut”(Flash): [Active]: “Lost” transports himself from one place to another within a three (one mile per level) mile radius by traveling through a sort of wormhole at intense speeds, getting him to his destination instantly. He can strengthen blows by using this skill with help from the pressure from the velocity of his movement. The blows’ impact is increased cumulatively furthermore each time he Flashes, due to the pent up pressure. Blows’ impacts are doubled with each Shortcut, but his mind and body can only take so much pressure (depending on level of Pressure Resilience and Velocity Resilience) before succumbing to the speeds and taking devastating damage. Traveling through shortcuts themselves exposes “Lost” to boundless unnatural energy, usually it makes him heal faster as well as recover energy. The speed of his recovery depends on the level of Pressure and Velocity Resilience. Only “Lost” can use a travel through a shortcut, but he can grab onto people to bring them along or damage them by flashing around rapidly.

3. [Learned: Level 3] Pressure Resilience: [Passive] Allows his body to withstand the pressure of the speeds reached by up to nine (Three per level) flashes/shortcuts. It also makes his body (skin, hair, bones, muscles, flesh, etc) highly resistant to high pressure and powerful impacts, allowing him to smash into solid objects and create craters without suffering damage for up to nine flashes/shortcuts in a row. At this level, his skin can withstand bullets from a standard rifle and various handguns, but not from Gatling guns, machine guns, laser fire and bladed weapons. A strong body grants enhanced strength and speed as a bonus.

4. [Learned: Level 3] Velocity Resilience: [Passive] Allows his Internal Equilibrium, Balance, blood and Organs to cope with the speeds that he travels. His mind and body can withstand the speeds reached by up to nine flashes/shortcuts in a row. Allows him to move faster as well.

5. [Learned: Level 2] “Run” (Flash Step): [Active] A version of instant travel that doesn’t involve space manipulation, but speed instead. The speeds he can travel at without undergoing damage depends on the level of Velocity and Pressure Resilience.

6. [Learned: Level 1] Rend Space: [Passive] The ability to rip space. The intensity of the skill depends on it’s level. Allows him break, cut, slice and shatter objects by way of space manipulation, etc.

7. [Unlearned] Warp Space: [Passive] The ability to warp space. The intensity of the skill depends on it’s level. Allows him to bend and change solid, liquid or gaseous objects with ease, etc.

8. [Unlearned] Manipulate Space: [Passive] The ability to mold, move and change space. The intensity of the skill depends on it’s level. Allows him to teleport other objects other than himself from a distance and without touching, etc.

9. [Learned: Level 2] “Porta-Portal” (Zero Window): [Active] Opens an invisible gateway from one place to another at varying shapes and sizes. Can be used defensively, supportively and offensively. The number and speed of the gateways depends on the level of the skill.

10. [Unlearned] “Tight! Loose!” (Implode/Explode): [Active] Compresses and Depresses space. The amount of pressure and mass that can be compacted or impacted depends on the level.

Description: With a height of 5’10, he has scraggly black and graying shoulder-length hair. He wears tattered and dirty clothes: A white undershirt, gray button-up over that one, tattered denims and dirty boots. His eyes glint with madness, and his left eye is covered in bandages. He has a scar visible through the bandages, and numerous other scars all over his body.

Roughly this Guy

Limit Breaks:

1. [Learned] “Tagged Ya! Ten Times!” (Frenzied Flash): Hits one target ten times with pent-up shortcuts. The intensity depends on the level of “Shortcut” (Flash). Cannot be avoided evasively, can defend with a shield, but ignores physical defense.

2. [Unlearned] “Tagged You! And you, and you, and you…” (Flashing Flurry): [To Be Learned]

3. [Unlearned] “Barney the Dinosaur!” (Graviton Crusher): [To Be Learned]

4. [Unlearned] “Why should I play the Roman fool, and die on mine own sword?” (Supreme Down Burst): [To Be Learned]

5. [Unlearned] “It’s not fair!” (Injustice): [To Be Learned]

6. [To Be Unlocked]

7. [To Be Unlocked]

8. [To Be Unlocked]

9. [To Be Unlocked]

10. [To Be Unlocked]

Bio: Not much is known about “Lost”. He’s from a different world. He can be spotted from time to time, but only for an instant before he vanishes off somewhere else. He seems to have several manners of speech, the first is where he quotes Shakespeare and other books. The second one is were he mutters insane thoughts and randomly strung words. The third consists of a conversation with his deceased and imaginary family. The fourth is where he manages to collect enough sanity to talk normally. The fifth consists of him doing times tables. Years ago, when he first got to Southern Cross with his family and settled in, they were invaded, slaughtered, and he was taken and tortured for fifteen years. In his desperation for the word “Escape”, and his broken mind’s thirst for it, he unlocked an ability his people said was a fable: Space Manipulation. He teleports away from his compound, accidentally rending several generators and causing it to explode. The new found freedom did not suit him, as he had undergone so much pain, most of his memory was wiped blank and he had gone insane.

Epilogue: For six whole months he had been trying to learn how to “Shortcut” his way out of steel walls. He succeeds, and is free for the first time in fifteen years. But as his sanity dwindles, his thoughts fade at the brink of insanity. “Where… am I? Who am… I? I… I’m Lost…”
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sure, I'm for this. Let me just see if I can find my character profiles first.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions