Join our server on Discord

ATTENTION ROLE-PLAYERS!
Taking into account that the site suffered a minor wipe-esque situation, we've lost most if not all the current RPG threads from our zones. And as you're well aware (Those with successful, over-populated stories), it'll now be a pain in the ass to gather everything, but, do not panic! (Yet)

For now, and to organize ourselves (feel free to follow this tip or not, I don't care), simply post the name of your RPG here, and the players YOU remember that played in it (Others' RPG don't count here, since most of them were twin/dual RPGs and the like), PLUS whatever you remember of the LATEST situation the RPG was in. For instance:

[example]My RPG, Bleach: Last Stand.

Players: Shadowknight, Digilord, The Mercenary, Crimson Fox, Angewomon's_lover, Salem A. Delgado. (Note that I don't include myself because it's blatantly obvious I played in it. Also, if I forgot about anyone, this is what this thread is for, tell me so NOW!)[/example]

Okay, and when the creator (Or GameMaster) of the RPG posts these two things, it's only a matter of the players to come post their char's LATEST locations (For now, don't bother with the character profiles, we'll take care of that once we're all organized).

NOW, pay attention, THIS IS CRUCIAL: When posting a reply, PLEASE BE SO KIND to write WHAT RPG you're posting CHARACTER LOCATIONS for, okay? Also, if you're not part of an RPG mentioned here, then don't reply, my only wish is to get people organized so we can continue playing as due.

So, first thing to do now is for GMs to put their RPGs and Players here, then, players, PLEASE BE SO KIND TO WRITE YOUR CHARACTERS' LOCATIONS HERE! Thank you.

Side-Note: If you can't remember a location, then try asking another player you remember you interacted with, and please, don't flame or do stupid stuff here. This is SERIOUS.

'nyways, let's start! Those who play my RPG Bleach: Last Stand, please refer to the information above!

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman)

Players: Shadowknight, Crimson Fox, Angewomon's_lover.

Xenogears: Damnation.

Players: Shadowknight, Drake_11, Disturbed, Crimson Fox, 0bl1vion.

Let's get a rollin'!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Edit: Added data for Southern cross.

Bleach RPG:

Shadow: Was preparing to follow a lead given by someone's character. Can't recall exactly it was the pheonix girl that revived DMX's character.

Katt: About to go for training after recovering from an injury.

Rockman:

Shadow/Shaun: Escaping the school after rescuing Dot.

Harpuia/Aile: Possessed by Harpy, last seen fighting against Sagitarius.

Xenogears:

Citan/Doc/Hyuga: Home. Yeah, gotta figure something out with him.

Shadow: Bridge of gebler ship, waiting to land and engage the enemy. Slightly annoyed to find out what they'll be fighting, what he sees as a waste of his time.

Southern Cross:

Shadow: About to go absolutely crazy from boring training and kill everything.

Hiro: On side-quest to obtain PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWERS!! And an itty bitty living space.

Katt: In the training room cowering in a corner cause she can't fight without magic (Katt: You're going to die for that.)

My brain hurts.

My RPGs.

Fursona (Previously Furry Persona, I like fursona better)

Characters: DMX is all I can recall, don't take it personally he just has an easy name to remember since it involves a favorite game of mine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryuusei no Rockman RPG: I believe Joey was outside with Shadow and Crimson.

Bleach RPG: Last time I remember, Vook was still at that base...place...whatever it was called...and had just received a crystal from Hyouzen.

Furry Persona: Last I remember was Joey and Tifa heading down the hall into the school, being followed by Liz or Lizzy or whatever Shadowknight's character was.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Furry Fursona : Minami and Ebon with Vook at the dungeons, waiting for the dungeon's master command

School of Eros : Milo at Grace and Mikuru's room, playing games.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Southern Cross Part 2
Players: DragonMasterX, Crimson Fox, Shadowknight, Kurtz, Matt Ishida, Angewomons_Lover, Disturbed

Locations:

Kurtz - Training against a huge machine along with Dot, Zeras, Yoosei and Kitt within the Southern Cross Mansion.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Locations: Fursona:

Mar: Threatening Shadow and Digilord's characters being an awesome, annoying villain.

Tifa: Hanging around with Joey and being threatened by Elizabeth.

Bleach:

Kazan: Hanging around with Shadow-taicho, about to start a side-quest for Yorimi-taicho.

Proto: Masuda Fortress with the Arrancar and Vaizards.

Wanizumi: Same as Proto.

Lizzy: Awaiting the arrival of new clothes because she's kinda naked.

Star Force:

Mar/Saggitarius Arrow: Fighting against Harpy.

Dorothy: Unconscious, in Shaun/Shadow's arms.

Aquarius: Moving around, static.

Aries: Dead.

Gemini: Unknown (MWAHAHAH!)

Xenogears:

Ramsus: Gebler's main ship, directing the ship towards Gebler's Main Land H.Q.

Serra: Pwning G-Wels around Bledavik.

Billy: Being an awesome man at service for the Thames.

Southern Cross:

Mar: Fulfilling a quest for Hiro.

Dot: Helping Kurtz fight.

Kubrika: Being an awesome shady villain.

Sigils: All dead but three.

Aaaand that's all I remember, for now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Final Fantasymon:

Players: DarkChibimon, MagusKnight

Gravian: Stalking my Dragoon

Dragoon person (I forgot his name, made it too complicated.): Rushing back to the city of Alexandria
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
Lets see if I remember correctly where all of my characters last were

Bleach:

Yorimi Chinen captain of the 4th squad-currently in a coma after using her Bankai to escape and reviving Lizzy

Fursona:

Jenna-With Mar and Shadow having just convinced Mar to accompany her through the maze as a sort of act of good faith

Chris-Currently attempting to strangle another person's character(can't remember who's currently) after interrupting Vook and the other characters attempts at harming Ebon
A had a Digimon RPG. Players included Lord Patamon and Matt Ishida and maybe someone else. I think it was called Digimon Revived.
So I guess Digimon Protectors is over huh? -_-
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions