Join our server on Discord

All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP)
"It's Seargent Hayley, not "Wolfy", sweetheart, and as for the anomolies, most of it is still classified, but here's what we know. Aside from the scientists that are trying to maintain control over the vessel, and the automated defense systems, there are also several species of primative alien lifeforms being held on board for research purposes. Everything else is still deemed classified. Which is why we either regain control of the vessel, or blow it to kingdom come."

"Any other questions?" SSgt. Hayley asked, as he stomped the heel of his heavy leather boot down on his cigarette butt.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Whoa... creepy stuff. Sorry 'bout that Commander!' Daisy said, grinning at Brandon.

'Oh, wait, can i call you that? Commander? 'Cause, like, you're the Fireteam Commander, right? Okay, whatever, i'm done.' She babbled, before shutting herself up, proceeding to comb through her hair with her hands absent-mindedly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"No, sir." Dark said, nodding his head, ready for what's to come.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"None from me, either. I think it's pretty clear what our job is here." His paws crackled a little.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Brandon nodded simply, and stepped onto the loading platform of the small ship that would take them to the loading dock of the science vessel.

Inside the dropship was far from safe. Cooling ducts and exposed wiring for the engines protruded into the cargo hold, and the seats were nothing more than metal shelves along the walls. Brandon stuck another cigarette in his mouth, and light it with a small flame that crackled to life around his thumb. With a pop of his wrist, the fire disappeared, as he sat down heavily on the flimsy metal seat, it bowing under his weight.

"Lock and load, boys and girls," he shouted out to his soldiers, "we's gonna go monster killin'."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Daisy giggled with excitement, skipping into the ship after her Commander and sliding into a seat.

'Alright! Let's do this!' She cried.

Dark walked into the ship and sits down on the ship. "I hope that we can save some people." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Flynn took his seat and buckled himself in. "Ah...how cozy."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Once everyone was loaded up, the rear hatch of the Dropship closed, seemingly for the last time. The twin engines roared to life, and the vessel lifted off, hovering for the Hanger Door, and out the vacuum lock into space.

Sgt. Hayley was quiet during the entire ride, seemingly lost in his thoughts. The only noises were the low hum of the engines, and the odd pop and creak from the aging vessel.

Soon, the Science Vessel came into view, like a large platform in space. The skin of the ship gleamed lowly in the starlight, as the tiny Dropship flew into a hanger bay, and touched down.

"Sorry, guys." The female pilot of the Dropship, a Vixen, said, "end of the line. Gimme a call when you wanna come back."

Sgt. Hayley nodded to his men, as he opened the rear hatch, and took in the stale, recycled air of the Science Vessel Liberty.

He muttered lowly, almost to himself, "The end of the line..."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'End of the line?' Daisy repeated, nervously peering out across the bay from beside the Seargent.

'This place is so creepy!' She exclaimed, jumping down from their vessel.

'So, what's our first move, Commander?'