Join our server on Discord

All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP)
'Ah! Made it!' Daisy sighed, strolling into the apparently empty hangar.
'I'm first here? Oh... i hate waiting...' She mumbled, walking over to a metal bench attached to the side of the ship.
'I wonder what's up,' the green-haired girl said quietly to herself, idly twisting a strand of her hair about her fingers, 'it's pretty exciting!'

She sighed again and pulled her legs up onto the bench so she could lay down, uncomfortably awaiting the arrival of her teammates.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon stumbled into the Hanger, stuck somewhere between still drunk and hungover.

"Ugh...fuck me...this is gonna be Hell..." he groaned, as he leaned against the ship, and lit up a cigarette, "I need to tell those nerds in R&D to send me some fucking silencers..."

He glanced over at his new medic, and searched his still sluggish mind for her name.

"...Daisy, right?" he asked wearily.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Daisy sat up as the wolf entered the hangar. He looked a mess, she couldn't help think.

'You got it.' Daisy smiled, walking over to her new teammate. She stood in front of him, looking up at his face with her head cocked on one side.

'You look like you don't take such good care of yourself. Don't make me work too hard, okay?' She giggled, holding her hand out for his cigarette.

"The last soldier that tried to take a cigarette from me didn't make it back to base." He warned lowly, her voice echoing through his pounding head, "the only reason I'm not gonna leave ya to whatever we're fightin', is 'cause I need a fireteam Medic."

He really wasn't in a mood for talking, and the pounding in his head that seemed to echo didn't help his case. He checked his watch, to see when the other soldiers would be arriving.

"Five minutes..." he muttered to himself.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark entered the hangar, he looked at Brandon and Daisy. "The name is Dark." Dark said, making sure that he had enough ammo and his sword is pretty sharp.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy giggled again at the wolf's rough manner.

'Aren't you cute?' She cooed. Then, she nimbly grabbed the cigarette and took a quick draw before handing it back to him.

'But you know, i'm not your conventional medic.' She said with a wink.

Daisy could tell the wolf wasn't in the mood for talking, so she returned to her bench and curled up on her side, watching him absently through the stray strands of her vivid hair.

Noticing the newcomer, she gave a lazy wave.

'Nice to meetcha bozo, i'm Daisy. Introduce yourself, Wolfy!'

Diesel growled lowly at Daisy, then turned to Dark.

"Staff Seargent Brandon Hayley, callsign Diesel. I'm the Fireteam Commander. And you're Dark. Know you, 'cause not a whole lot of Digimon 'round here use such an old weapon."

While he wouldn't admit it, the talking was helping him ignore his pounding hangover. As soon as the rest of his team arrived, he'd begin the Mission Briefing.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Flynn strolled in, idly crackling electricity between his fingers. "Ah...looks like I'm last. Sorry to keep you all waiting." He leaned against a wall, eyeing everyone else. "Corporal Flynn Rausch, here. Don't bother introducing yourselves, I've already read your dossiers." He pointed to each of them in turn. "Boss man, medic, and a stabby-shooty, am I right?" He didn't wait for confirmation. "I'm your hacker. Oh, and don't forget about this guy."

He went over to the console and keyed in a few commands. Spectre's dossier projected itself holographically from a nearby console. "Our stealth expert is already at the target, so we're going to link up with him when we arrive." He left the projection up for a few moments before closing it again. Flynn stepped back to the wall and leaned against it, smiling.

"So, boss man...what's the real story?"
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Brandon took a drag off his cigarette, and looked around at his men.

"Science Vessel Liberty is a clandestine interstellar science facility, where the utmost top secret projects are housed. Six weeks ago, transmissions became sparce and erratic, and two weeks ago, we've lost contact with them entirely. We received a short-wave radio transmission three days ago, because Broadsword is the only vessel within receiving range."

With that, SSgt. Hayley pressed a button on the nearby console, and a garbled transmission began to play.

"*zzzzzsssssshhh* this is Technology Expert Balzac, Artimus Balzac. Three scientists have commendeered the Science Vessel Liberty, and have begun doing illegal experiments on the others, and releasing untested experimental subjects in the halls...*crash, explosion, unearthly growl* ....the head scientist has disappeared, but his private logs house records of what's been going on here,~*loud hiss, gunfire* there are fifteen of us left. Please send res~*transmission becomes garbled beyond comprehension*"

Brandon pressed the button again, ending the recording.

"Our mission is simple, men." He began, "regain control of the vessel, rescue the remaining scientists, and terminate the "anomolies" with extreme prejudice. If for some reason we cannot recapture the vessel, we'll fight our way to the main Fusion Reactor, and place explosive charges on it. This will give us exactly five minutes before the entire Vessel destructs. Any questions?"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Daisy made a face at Flynn before raising her hand.

'S'cuse me, Seargent Wolfy? What kind of 'anomolies' are we talking about here?'