Join our server on Discord

Lucario and the strange mew!
Flora smiled and her tail hold the chocolate while floating but she lower herself down so the blue dog get a good kiss at the lips. Her blue eyes glistened with a mysterious essence.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aaron gazed deep into the eyes of the pink pokémon before him and took a deep breath. He then planted his lips upon hers in a kiss that lasted a little longer than he expected. He broke the kiss and blushed a little. "That was my first kiss," he said in his deep voice. "I hope it was alright."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The mew giggled and gave the lucario his chocolate, then the energetic mew then went inside Lucario's pants and noticed his large member is showing. "Ooo lookie what we got here!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aaron was so surprised, that he dropped his chocolate on the ground. "What are y-you doing down there," he said, embarassed. However, his thoughts contradicted what he said. In reality, he actually liked this pokémon, although it was kind of awkward to have her messing around in his pants. He pulled her away from his member with his powerful paws and passionately kissed her, his dog-like tongue seeking entry into the feline pokémon's mouth.

The OCA
Flora was very surprised by the action by the Aaron's kiss, she then rubbed his yellow fur as she become very deeply content by the romantic situation she's in. "Mew~<3" she purred.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aaron's logic was failing as his mind was swept over with emotion. 'I was just supposed to be resting today,' the lucario thought as he placed his black paws on the feline's back and started rubbing it in an up and down motion. The purring stimulated Aaron to the point at which he wanted to throw the pokémon to the ground, but he held back his feral urges with powerful determination. 'Is this right? Should I make love to a pokémon I've only just met?' he thought. His moral ethics rushed through his mind. It was a battle between instinct and innate behavior.

The OCA
Flora sense she's not alone, she quickly teleport away as she doesn't want to be captured. However she used her psychic telephy to signal him. "I'm sorry I have to go."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aaron was alone. His eyes glared and his ears perked up. Whatever was coming, he knew he didn't want to face it. He grabbed his pack in a hurry, leaving his chocolate on the ground. As he started his up a quick pace running across the plains away from the forest, he turned to look back so see trees falling down. "Shit, what now?!" Aaron asked out loud in a panic. He sped up, but didn't know if he could make it.

The OCA
The floating mew knew the Lucario would be okay hopefully. The mew then turned around still floating in the sky waiting for something to happen.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After Aaron gained some more distance, he stopped to catch his breath. He feared to look behind him, but curiosity got the best of him. Speedily rushing towards him was a giant, raging Salamence, letting off Flamethrowers into the sky, blindly. Aaron's legs refused to work as he tried to run away. It seemed as though the Salamence was intent on destroying him. It let off a Flamethrower right at him. "Aura Sphere!" Aaron exclaimed as he countered, hurling the blue sphere of aura energy right at the Flamethrower. The two attacks canceled each other, but the Salamence was gaining ground. 'How is this thing so fast?' he thought to himself. "If I can't outrun it, then I will have to fight." So, Aaron, his legs working again, rushed to engage the Salamence in battle.

The OCA