Join our server on Discord

Lucario and the strange mew!
Masquerade and me rp xD and only me and him, Here's a profile.

Name: Flora
Move: Psychic, mega punch, ancient power, and transform.

It was a beautiful morning, the ancient pok'emon mew named Flora appeared, flying though and wondering through the forest, she found a Lucario. Her curious mind was urge her to peek at the handsome dog pok'emon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Here's my own profile:

Name: Aaron
Moves: Force Palm, Aura Sphere(of course), Metal Claw, Dragon Pulse

Aaron was tired from a full night of training and decided to rest under a shady tree. He closed his eyes and started to doze off until he heard a sound nearby. He passed it off as nothing, too tired to worry about something that probably wasn't there. He continued to snooze.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The strange mysterous mew saw the lucario slumbering, she flew from tree to tree to get a closer to lucario. She then floated upside down playfully giggling teasingly before disappeared as the lucario woke up.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aaron was instantly alarmed. He stood up quickly and glanced among the surrounding trees. He scratched his head in confusion as he saw nothing. "That's enough late night training for me," he said to himself. "I could really use some chocolate." He made his way to the edge of the forest where he had left his backpack full of supplies, that of which included chocolate. However, he couldn't help but feel that he was being followed by something.

The OCA
Flora perked as she saw the sweet chocolate that the lucario was munching on, so she teleported the candy and happily eating part of the chocolate off, giggling mischievously as the pink cat took a candy from a blue dog pok'emon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aaron was startled when his chocolate vanished right out of his black paws. He heard giggling behind him and beheld the sight of a strange, floating, feline pokémon that he had never seen before. It was munching down his chocolate. "Hey, don't eat it all! That's all I have left." He tried to retrieve the chocolate from the cute little feline pokémon.

The OCA
The pink kitten flew even higher as the lucario tried to take his chocolate back. It maded her giggled even more than a idea began to spark from her head. "I know! If you do me a favor...then I will give you your candy back." She smiled happily but nibble down alittle by alittle but half of them were still there.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Great. What have I gotten myself into?' Aaron thought to himself. He figured that whatever favor the pokémon had for him, he could accomplish. He would do almost anything for his chocolate. "Okay. What do you want me to do for you?" He stared into the eyes of the floating pokémon and anxiously awaited her response.

The OCA
"Can I get a kiss from you my lucario?" The mew blushed frantically as she held her chocolate in her mouth. Her tail floating and twisting around in midair.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A-a-a k-kiss?" Aaron asked, his hearbeat increasing and his face turning red. "I-I guess a kiss wouldn't hurt." His mind was racing. 'This has got to be the strangest pokémon I've ever met,' he thought. "You'll have to come down out of the air first though." He smiled.

The OCA