Join our server on Discord

Lucario and the strange mew!
The mew saw a dragon going wild, but why is it on a rampage? She thought as she continued to watch Aaron fighting the salamence. Her tail twitches at the movement they do.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Aaron was close enough, he used his Force Palm attack in an effort to paralyze the wild dragon, but it wasn't very effective and ended up getting swiped away with one of Salamence's red wings. He was sent flying through the air for a few feet and landed roughly on the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" the lucario said as he rose to his feet, only to be enveloped in intense flames manifesting from Salamence's mouth. "AHHHHH!!!" he screamed in agony. Fire. His worst enemy. He fell to one knee, extremely charred. He fired several Aura Spheres, but they were all knocked away with a Whirlwind attack from Salamence. It rushed at him, and as Aaron tried to get away, he was crushed to the ground by one of Salamence's huge blue claws. He glared into Lucario's and licked his chops. He had a hungry look upon his face. Salamence's long, rough tongue slid out of his mouth and traveled all over Aaron's body, coating it in sticky saliva. A satisfied look appeared on Salamence's face. Aaron shivered. 'I guess this is it,' he thought, awaiting his violent demise which would migrate him to the dragon's stomach.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Suddenly Flora couldn't just stand there watching anymore she couldn't just want to see Aaron get eaten, so with that she flew in front of the hungry Salamence and used ancient power. 5 huge rocks floated freely through gravity and aim at the dragon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Aaron suddenly felt a huge weight lifted off of his chest. The raging dragon had been sent flying...but from what? He looked up and saw the same mew from before. 'She must of been watching and she decided to help me,' he thought. The earth shook as the Salamence landed on the ground. The vicious pokémon shook his head and took off into the sky and flew in the opposite direction of Aaron and the mew. He stood up slowly, dragon saliva dripped off of his furry body and some of it clung to the fur. "You saved me, you know?" Aaron smiled up at the mew. "What is your name?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA