Join our server on Discord

Mar and Tigerlily rp!
Luna smiled at him and heads off to the kitchen. She decided to make fried rice with eggs, bachoy, strawmushrooms, and roasted pork. And another for desert moon cakes which is her favorite kind of dessert.

The apemon grunted alittle but hit Renodramon with his bone. "Metallic fur!" thousands of fur like spikes aim towards the both of them.

Risori dodged it and jumped very high launching her attack. "Diamond storm!" multiple diamonds appeared infront of her aiming directly at the apemon but the monkey digimon was persistant, blocking the attack.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
And without any other distraction, Flamedramon took off his armor, his blue and white body free of its covers as he entered the bath tub, standing on it as he opened up the warm water to take a really hot bath, his arms placed onto the wall as he was drenched in the water. "I wonder if what she said about the gods of the moons was true... it's just so... hard to believe..." he said to himself.

(Forest)

Renodramon, however, had latched onto the huge bone like a little bug that wouldn't come off, he started biting and chewing the bone, "I love bones!" Reno cheered, drooling all over Apemon's weapon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Finally her cooking was done. She smiled broadly as she finished cooking, a huge plate of fried rice, along with some bean sprouts*another dish*, and curry. She also made a couple of her favorite moon cakes on the table. Her ears then suddenly twitched as she turned to see Magnamon X appeared.

The blue golden armored digimon chucked, "Why hello dear Luna, I'm surprised your at my brother's place."

Luna sighed softly she couldn't fight him anyways as she already left her armor and weapons near the bathroom. "It's just you Magnamon...or your going to report the Royal Knights, the gods, and the legends?"

"No, not that easily." Magnamon X shook his head. "I'm not here for a fight, but you could've just accepted the wedding then things would've been less hostile."

"I don't like him! We didn't go well together in the beginning he hated me from the start! Our colors clashed our personality clashed everything! You don't understand...." Luna then turned her back at Magnamon X and sighed. "please...even we do get married I don't think it's best for my people."

"Then the digimon will suffer under your own hands..." Magnamon lowered his head. "But, I understand." he then patted on her shoulders. "However, there are some royal knights that will punish you be careful as some do have X anti-body." with that he disappeared into the data warp.

"..."

Apemon noticed that and then he started using it as advantage hitting Risori with Renodramon with it.

"Ugh!" The yellow foxed falled backwards from getting hit of Renodramon, damaging some of the bamboos from her area. Suddenly as she tried to get up her leg suddenly became wounded.

The apemon then jumped up aiming the his bone at Risori ignoring Renodramon who is busily biting to his bone. "Mega bone stick!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon came out, a towel around his shoulders and with all but his mask on. He was lured out by the scent of the food. When in the kitchen, he was about to greet Luna, but felt some sort of cold aura within her, "Something wrong?" he asked naively, walking towards the bunny concernedly.

(Forest)

Renodramon whined a bit after the first hit, the sight of Risori wounded made him alert as his ears stood up straight. He suddenly disappeared and appeared in front of Risori, quickly lifting her up in his arms as he disappeared from sight once again, re-appearing a few feet away, letting Risori down. With no words to add, Reno looked over the big ape and extended his arms, fire enveloping them, "Thunder FLAME!" He exclaimed, jumping up in the air and slamming both arms together, creating a stream of fire that flew with full force towards Apemon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna breathe hard and then she swallowed. "......" she was silent, deep down; she know there are many digimon she has to face and especially the leader of the Royal Knights Onimon X, then some of the Olympus twelve, and not to mention the seven great demon lords waiting for her to fall into trembling darkness. "Why did lord yggdrasill have to create me? Why am I so damn important and then I have to face against all the digimon who wants to oppose me?" She closed her eyes crying hard.

"UGH!" the apemon grunted as he tried to block the attack. The yellow monkey shook off the mess and then try to wack the red fox with his bone.

The ninja tried to get up and fight against the digimon but, Astamon appeared and held his gun at her neck. "Don't you dare move Foxy."

"......What do you want from me?" Risori narrowed her eyes at him.

"Oh you know what I want....the digimon queen the goddess of the moons. And your grandmother's dust." Astamon pushed the gun deeper at her neck.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Woah, hey!" Flamedramon said, dropping his towel to hurry next to the sad girl. He put his arms around hers, looking down at her with a worried expression "Something I said? Are you okay?"

(Forest)

Renodramon jumped, landing gracefully with his feet on the tip of the bone, before he ran on it to give Apemon a real quick kick to the face with his powerful legs. Reno was fighting as a bipedal! "Tail... SLAM!" he yelled, spinning and making himself into a tornado of sorts, his tails repeatedly slamming Apemon into submission. He wanted to take care of this foe quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna didn't say anything; she kept crying, tears run through her cheeks as suddenly she embraced him. Then after a few moments she finally calm down. "I'm alright." Immediately her expression changed. 'He's not going to believe me anyways...' she smiled at him. "Please um eat." she blushed turning her head away as the moment she saw his entire figure including his pouch.

"ARGH" grunted Apemon and then he saw Astamon pointing the gun at Risori's neck. "Astamon!"

"Get up and show me where your grandmother's incense!" a click came out of the gun. But Risori leered at him.

"Kill me anyways I rather be deleted than to tell you where it is." She growled at him but, ended up getting gun slapped.

"Oh you think I'm that stupid?" Astamon picked up but the cuffed of her neck. "Lemme show you something that you really can't stand. AND APEMON!" He started aiming his gun at Apemon. "LEAVE the runt and find the Digimon queen!"

Then after a couple hits from Renodramon, the yellow ape nodded obediently and finally he disappeared as he went to find the rabbit warrior.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon blinked, "Weird girl..." he told himself, forcing a smile of content, "Uhm... well, thanks for the food! Aren't you going to eat too?" he asked as he sat down next to the table, "Wow... it all looks so nice and delicious!" he said, his eyes widening at the alternative to his usual ramen, his tail wagging relentlessly.

(Forest)

Reno fell to his two legs, with no more words to add like recently, he turned his face around, frowning at the Astamon, growling at him, "Leave her alone." He said in a rather commanding tone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes I will." Luna returned her smiled. "Why don't you eat first since you must be hungrier than I am." she giggled picking up an unusual eating tool which is chopsticks.

Meanwhile the apemon was breathing tirelessly looking at his palm of his hand 3 moon dusts in the color green, white, and red are glowing endlessly as he saw the building of Flamedramon's. "Curse that Renodramon..." he panted hard. "I guess I have to take the dark core and defeat whatever that is keeping that digimon queen."

"A rookie dare to threaten a ultimate? That's a unwise choice," The demon man digimon held tightly on the ninja renamon's white cuff. "why don't you run along before you get hurt or you really want your this renamon to get hurt as well?"

"...Renodramon...leave me be, your no match for him." She closed her eyes.

"See this girl knows my powers so I don't think you want to mess with me." smirked Astamon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon smiled gently, "Alright! Thanks for the food!" he grinned, starting to eat contently, the food didn't taste half bad, he liked it!

(Forest)

Reno ignored, and took three steps forwards, "Seconds. Let her go." He stammered, no fear in his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad