Join our server on Discord

Mar and Tigerlily rp!
"Oh please Flamedramon, Luna doesn't have any place to stay she can't be outside too long as there are evil digimon after her. I'm sure she will not heed any trouble to you but, help you so can you be kind enough to help her?" the Antylomon pleaded once again.

Luna lowered her head, she couldn't believe Antylomon would do this for her. Is she willing to let her friend risk in danger of helping her? No....all her friends that is with her would do it for her sake.

The two knightchessmon blinked and then they both cleared their throat. "Well if you see her, be sure to give us a call." They both handed everyone the paper.

"Leomon...your not going to support the royal knights are you?" The fox ninja said with a stern voice.

".....To tell you the truth I don't understand the whole concept. I was wondering the same as you. If we do find this Crescemon named Luna then we could have a talk with her." He sighed briefly. "Since she is the queen of the three moons."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well..." Flamedramon started to feel compasionate. There was no way he could deny it now, "It's alright I suppose!" he said with a smile.

(Gym)

"Who's Crescenmon?" Renodramon suddenly was sitting on his butt with all four paws on the floor in fronf of Leomon and Risori, "Is she a new student?" he smiled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Antylomon held her hands together as she knew Flamedramon he would helped her but to Luna it almost looked he was being 'forced' to say yes. "OH thank you, thank you Flamedramon! Luna, please becareful too."

Luna then turned to Antylomon and slightly bow at her before walking towards Flamedramon's side to follow him, "Thank you Antylomon...I don't know how to repay you..."

"There's no need dear cousin just be safe for us." Antylomon she smiled proudly at her.

"The queen of the three moons, every night you often see three moons. However; there's also digimon who lived there. It may not have any plantations but somehow the digimon who lived there manage to survive that place." chuckled Leomon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Smiling, Flamedramon went over to the exit, "Well, I need to finish my rounds to distribute the wood. If you want, you can go straight home. You must be tired after all that travelling from wherever you came from!" he said to Crescenmon. "Remember the way back?"

(Gym)

"Oooh..." Renodramon nodded with his head, as if following a lesson, "And what happens at the moons? Why did the chess soldiers come here?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Cresemon blinked a couple of times then she lowered her head blushing embarrassingly at the same time she was fiddling her fingers, "I'm sorry...I'm really bad at directions...and I never went to your home before...so I don't know what it may look like."

"Well I'm not sure, I never went to the moons, and I'm not sure why the Chessmons come here, they said they are looking for her." Leomon had her fingers up to his chin.

Risori continue eating, ignoring the chat. However, Yashamon's eyes began to sparkled, "I heard Dianamon is beautiful queen of darkness! She rules darkness with the power of her scythe and controls them as their command! However the dark digimon is a good digimon but, some digimon do often get suspicious of her because of the type however I think it's just a rumor."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thought she had seen me while cutting the logs" Flamedramon thought, rubbing behind his head with one of his claws, "Alright, I suppose you can come with me while I distribute the wood. I'm free after this load anyways!" he grinned, exiting the house and leaping down, next to the small set of stairs of the hut where he had placed the extra container, only to find it wasn't there. Blinking, Flamedramon looked around, confused, "Huh? I could swear I left the basket here."

(Gym)

"Dark digimon?" Renodramon repeated, blinking, "Do you mean Virus Types? I'm a Virus, too!" he admitted, although he cocked his head sideways in wonder, "Does that mean I'm suspicious?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What's wrong?" said Luna as she saw the Flamedramon looking for something.

"No dark represents elements, virus are attributes. I'm a beast type digimon which is an example of that element. However, my attribute is a Vaccine type." explained Leomon.

"Where is my wooden katana that my cousin Flamedramon promised me to bring?!? He's supposed to be here right now!" The blue dragon suddenly complained about his sword.

"Don't you already have a wooden katana right in your hands?"

"Yes, but they're almost worn out." He showed group his katana and indeed it was.

"I see just wait patiently Yashamon." sighed the beast warrior.

"Well I need to train with my katana. And he ain't far so I'm going to get him and get to the bottom of this." The samurai dragon then stood up and walked out of gym.

"Men..." grumbled Risori.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Seems like I lost my second container. You saw it when I put it down here, didn't you?" Flamedramon said, looking at Crescenmon, before he could divise something past her shoulders, that's when he walked towards her with his eyes widened as he saw a couple of Woodmon eating all the wood from his container, "Hey!" he growled, speeding up to the duo with his fangs clenched together, "That firewood is for the town!" he said, dropping his first container on the run as he confronted the pair of trunk monsters.

(Gym)

"Hey Yashamon-san!" Reno said as he hurried behind the dragon digimon, "Can I go too? I wanna meet your cousin! He's sure to be fun!" he said, his tails wagging as he followed the samurai while walking on all fours.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna giggled slightly before following Flamedramon afterwards. Yashamon agreed Renodramon but, stopped for a moment as he saw Flamedramon chasing after the Woodmon and Luna followed right after.

"...Flamedramon?" Yashamon blinked as he continued watching him. "But...who's the hot chick that is running behind him?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Kawaii!" Renodramon said as he looked towards the big rabbit digimon, "Bunny!" he said, chasing after Luna.

Flamedramon growled, "You ate it all!" He exclaimed, "I hope you have bits to pay for all that!"

"Hey lil' blue salamander! That was out in the open! We just grabbed it and ate, you know! Finder keepers! Heh heh heh!" the first Woodmon chuckled.

"But what about the people from here? The winter's approaching you know!" The dragon replied, getting a snarl from the second Woodmon.

"Not our problem. We have to survive by eating too, lizard boy! Now leave us alone. We'll go quietly."

"No, you wait a second now," Flamedramon placed a claw on the second Woodmon's shoulder as they turned around, but was sent flying before he could finish his sentence by the large tree digimon who swung his arm like a pole to hit the dragon. "Oww! Now you're asking for it!" he growled, rubbing his face with his claw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad