Join our server on Discord

Spreading the word around
Well, I've seen the extent to which ED will go to to ruin someone's life.

They dig up internet addresses, IM handles, even going so far as to post phone numbers and addresses.

Do you really want to have your personal information posted, so anyone can call you up and ridicule you for your beliefs? I don't.

Hell, I knew about this site years before I knew it had a message board, or even what a message board was. I literally stumbled across this forum by clicking the wrong link. That's how I did it, that's how (almost) everyone else did it, and it's worked pretty well so far.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(10-28-2008 03:55 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Well, I've seen the extent to which ED will go to to ruin someone's life.

They dig up internet addresses, IM handles, even going so far as to post phone numbers and addresses.

Do you really want to have your personal information posted, so anyone can call you up and ridicule you for your beliefs? I don't.

Hell, I knew about this site years before I knew it had a message board, or even what a message board was. I literally stumbled across this forum by clicking the wrong link. That's how I did it, that's how (almost) everyone else did it, and it's worked pretty well so far.

I have several friends on ED and yes I know what they do but to be honest, you think no one else could? And ED if enough people cared could so no matter thel nature of the site regardless and have it shut down. Its called internet bullying amongst other things. One day this site will be found by one of them and then what? We will still be there and etc. Just sometimes I think this site needs more people like their used to be on DHZ and DaD combines.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'll still be against this, no matter what. But, if y'all agree to it, my hands are pretty much tied.

I mean, my life is shit already, there isn't much more they could do to me, so I'm not all that worried, but as someone mentioned earlier, I feel this place is like a second home to me. I don't want to have to sit on the front porch with an assault rifle to blow away an army of trolls.

I do have to admit, though, more people, with more to offer this site, would really be nice.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:That's how I did it, that's how (almost) everyone else did it, and it's worked pretty well so far.

In my case, I just wanted to show off my first works with Renamon in them : D

Quote:I don't want to have to sit on the front porch with an assault rifle to blow away an army of trolls.

You won't have to. Trolls are rid of in a very particular manner, an easy one that will only compromise them for banning, and that's the ignore-get-pissed factor where they simply get a free ticket to boot-to-the-head land and are taken out of the forum before they can do any real harm. Trolls aren't friendly, but that doesn't mean you should confront them. And besides, this community isn't very large in proportion to troll-infested plains like 4chan all those anonimous places. You can easily distinguish who's a troll here, and who isn't, and when you see a troll, you ignore them, or else, you're just taking the bait. Drop the rifle, and save the ammunitions for zombies :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, that's basically what I meant. With more people, comes more bad people. While the trolls will be dealt with a swift Banhammer to the crotch, it'll still take time and energy which we could be using for less productive activities, such as RPing.

...and I'm guessing no one's gonna comment on my blatant Ironman referance. Oh well.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I just like people getting here normally. Besides, we have loads of lurkers that might be posting the address to others.
(10-28-2008 02:05 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I just like people getting here normally. Besides, we have loads of lurkers that might be posting the address to others.

I already know that but it gets us lurkers and not active people. This is just on average. People that lurk will probably bring someone else that will lurk. (Mathematically wise its probable that a person that lurks brings someone similar is 60% normally). It would be nice to see the site grow, you know?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds