Join our server on Discord

Spreading the word around
(10-10-2008 11:25 PM)From New Idea' thread Wrote: Actually, you gave me an idea just now. I don't know if anyone is doing this or not,but what about spreading the link around and a short description of the DaD? I've seen it in Signatures before on other forums, so I thought I'd lay the idea down on the table and see what you thought.

Would this be a good 9idea to try out? Was just wondering what you all thought about this.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Actually, it really depends on if people really frequent other forums in the first place, not saying I don't or anything, but it's just like the quote says, we don't know haha. I'd do it, but on the other 3-4 forums I am registered in I barely (next to zero) post compared to this place lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I dunno. I kinda like the seclusion of this place. If we spread the word that we exist, we may get negative(Encyclopedia Dramatica) attention. They still have a link up to the old DHZ, which means that we're still under their radar.

Call me cautious, but, it's how I feel.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yeah. We don't need those wastes of space saying things about here. And I mention here at the only place I also post at.
I'm bad enough eh? Why get more of me!? xD
The difference would be they wouldn't even try helping this place up, only crash it into the ground.
Oh yeah, THANKS for calling me a waste of space! Real friendly :P
I didn't mean you. I just really hate places like or similar to 4Chan. Which ED is.
Considering the number of narrow-minded retards(ED, 4Chan, etc.) On the net today, I stand by my previous statement. I say, let newcomers stumble across us, like many of the elder members have, instead of having a flashing banner on every website that'll have it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yes. It's much easier. And it's how pretty much everyone when ever came here got here.
Yeah, that is true even for me on how I found this place. It was only an idea I thought up of... never thought hat others were worse off doing it that way...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(10-17-2008 01:51 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Considering the number of narrow-minded retards(ED, 4Chan, etc.) On the net today, I stand by my previous statement. I say, let newcomers stumble across us, like many of the elder members have, instead of having a flashing banner on every website that'll have it.

But regardless of what people say, think or believe you must understand that people will always be opposite of whatever you are no matter the site. Its only a matter of time before we are and instead of embracing a medium of advertising, we do nothing and wait. I think it would be nice to see traffic you know?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds