Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia was in absolute pain though hardly cried.. well... she did a little bit, but otherwise had kept strong. She really, REALLY hated this kid. "Little pest.." She hissed through painful breathes, then giving Lopmon another death glare that said she wouldn't be around for long. That may or may not be true, considering Alicia could come back anytime to do something that well.. may be considered evil.

---

Renamon indeed swallowed without resistance, only once glancing back at Ruki and seeing her cry. It was painful to see but.. she turned back to her master, continuing to drink every drop that he gave her without hesitance. It seems she was totally broken now..
Veemon's Followers
Lopmon is so scared by Alicia's look that she wets her diaper in fear and starts to sob lightly.

Susie turns Alicia around so her head is facing forwards now then not wanting to let Alicia get the change to run again keeps her under her arm as she puts down the hairbrush then picks up in its place the bar of wet soap she had gotten ready in the bathroom. Without a word of warning Susie JAMS the soap bar deep into Alicia's mouth and moves roughly all around the inside of her mouth making sure no matter how much Alicia shacks her head it will say in there. "This is what happens to all potty mouth babies! They will get their dirty widdle mouths washed clean!" Susie said in a firm Mommy like voice.

---

Impmon breaths heavy as his cock is cleaned of all cum. Then he again see's Ruki and start to tire of her. "My Pet get rid of this annoyance. I know rip off all her clothes with your teeth! Make this trouble some girl go running home naked! HA HA HA!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia winced and scowled, absolutely hating this right now. If only she knew Terriermon brought her here, she could actually pin this whole dillemna on him! Thus he probably wouldn't get lucky with her anytime this century.

---

Renamon licked her lips clean of the precious and tasty cum of her master, winking at him and nodding before turning towards Ruki. She then lunged forward like a dog or a wolf, ripping at her clothes with her teeth. She was definitely under Impmon's 'control' now.. oh how he would be proud. She did hope she could talk again soon, though.
Veemon's Followers
As Susie keep the soap frimly in Alicia's mouth for about 5 minutes she gives her one last chance to behave. "If your promise to be a good baby from now on and not ever run away or say potty words again I will stop this and get you dressed and put you down for a nice nap, but if you lie to me and do bad things again I will spank and wash your mouth out until you obey your Momma!" Susie said in a very serious voice, well as serious as a 5 year old could get. Alicia also can only respond with a nod for yes or shack for no cause of the soap.

---

Impmon laughes his ass off as Ruki goes running away screaming in shame and truning to cover her nakedness. "You did very well my Pet. As a reward I will let you speak normaly again. Also I think my pet deserves a tight assfucking for all her hard work." ^_^

Alicia decided to go along with it. She knew she couldn't win when it came to trying to escape right now. She would have to wait things out if she ever wanted a chance to be free. Slowly and hesitantly she nodded, frowning but otherwise having to go with what Susie said.

---

"Mm.. thank you master Impmon.. I hope I've earned your trust as a good sex slave.." She murmured as she moved onto all fours, wiggling her nice, tight ass rather sexily for him. She obviously needed him more then one would expect..
Veemon's Followers
Susie takes the soap bare out of Alicia's mouth and places it on the table. Susie then goes into a a small box on her table and takes out a baby Pacifier but it has a pink colored leather strap that goes around it and attaches on the back. Like a ball gag! Susie puts the pacifier gag in Alicia's mouth without giving her time to spit out much of the soapy subs and other stuff in her mouth making her have the taste keep inside her mouth indefently. Susie locks the gag tight around her head making sure she can't remove it. Then she carrys her over to a babies changing table where there was sure to me alot more embarasing things to come!

---

Impmon massages Renamon's frim and well shaped asschecks with his hands. "Oh yes I will never let you go my beloved sex slave! I know you want your pussy fucked very handly but I want to cover all your holes before I get to the best part." Impmon says giving Renamon's checks a squeeze.

Alicia gagged and scowled at this, though otherwise said or did nothing. Oh how she hated all of this, she felt extremely humiliated. She wondered why the hell Terriermon wasn't interfering or trying to help! If he had any ounce of caring in his body, he would wake up and save her from this 5-year-old menace!

---

Renamon moaned as her ass was groped and squeezed, smiling. "Take your time master, I can wait to feel that large endowment of yours in my pussy." She cooed, hoping to give Impmon more pleasure.
Veemon's Followers
Susie lies Alicia down on her back ontop of the Changing table. The first thing Susie takes out of a tub of baby rash cream. She pours it all over her hands then starts to rub her hands over Alicia's lower side. Susie rubs the cream over her still red and sore asschecks, her lower thigs, and then over her pussy lips and her anushole, pressing hard on those two spots.

---

Impmon's cock gets hard and stiff again. "Now my Pet I want you to open your ass checks as wide apart as you can then sit down on my cock so it can more quickly go deep into your asshole. Don't stop taking it in until its all the way inside and your ass is sitting on my lap!"

Alicia.. felt kind of okay with that, though hated the fact she wasn't being touched by a strong guy or well.. someone who wasn't pure evil! She just wanted to get free so badly, it wasn't even funny anymore.

---

Renamon nodded as she began to spread her asscheeks as far apart as she could, soon moving and adjusting so she could have Impmon's cock penetrate her. She would then come down on the length, beginning to grit her teeth and moan with a mixture of pleasure and pain at the feel of being filled in there. Soon she would come down all the way, her rear sitting upon his lap.
Veemon's Followers
Susie wanting to be a good and through Momma sticks her middle finger of her left hand into Alicia's asshole and moves in all around inside her backdoor and also Susie plces two fingers, her index and middle, of her right hand into her tight pussy and moves them in and out and all around as well. Susie works this way for a while to make her new baby won't get any nasty rash burns anywhere!

---

Impmon moans hard and long with joy feeling his cock get sqeezed like a vice grip inside Renamon's ass. Impmon also reaches over and with one hand fondles one of Renamon's breasts and the other hand plays with Renamon's pussy as he gently ruds his fingers over his mound and clit. "Tell me how my cock in your ass makes you feel my Pet. What does it feel like inside you?"