Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
I'm kind of interested in doing a rp involving Season 3 Digimon characters; like Impmon (especially impmon, i'm doing a special lemon fic with him and another char of mine), Guilmon, Terriermon, Renamon, etc. I was wondering if anyone would be interested?

I'm hoping the first though. You know; the Impmon who always is cocky and confident, devious, troublemaker, -from some of the scenes I saw him with Renamon he ALMOST seemed like he was flirting but not totally-, etc. If anyone's interested I'm willing to do like two pairs on here; One with my female oc/impmon and another pair of your choosing.

Send me a PM plzzz if you are interested btw.

~ShadowVee~
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I will take Impmon and Terriermon (without his diaper but Terriermon will STILL be a honry prevertmon!) I can play a wicked Impmon so you won't be disapointed.

Soon as we get more players and your ready to start we can get this game underway! ^_^
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Its a personal RP. :P I can easily change the title so the RP can't be interrupted. I'll play my BlkGatomon, Alicia, and either Guilmon or Renamon, depending on how you want your Terriermon to swing. XP Tell me who you want Terriermon to be with, I'll start us off man. And thanks!

---

Alicia was walking along through the human world, staring down at the many humans walking along the side-walk. It was a cold night but she didn't care, she had no place to stay and well.. quite frankly she was bored as hell. Her eyes narrowed a bit, seeing some human couples making out and what not, appeasing themselves to their lovers.

"Tch, human love makes me sick.." She mumbled, though that's not to say she doesn't like digi-love. She really just dislikes humans in general, think they're too bossy and feel they are superior to digimon. Can't really blame her for thinking as such..
Veemon's Followers
I think its good to keep Terriermon straght. So Renamon for Terriermon please.

Also it will be fun the smallest Digimon being the biggest ones lover. Its just so funny. ^_^

Renamon meanwhile was also 'prowling' throughout the city, unable to really sleep. Its annoying her, she's been restless for a while now, and hasn't been able to get any sleep. So here she was, wandering around at a late hour through the park, her blue eyes scanning the area for anything interesting happening.
Veemon's Followers
Renamon was not alone in her night time run throught the city as hidden in the shadows was a unseen figure following her. Waiting for the moment to have some fun.

(OOC: Don't forget Alicia buddy. :P I already did the RP post for her but just in case~)

Alicia was walking along through the human world, staring down at the many humans walking along the side-walk. It was a cold night but she didn't care, she had no place to stay and well.. quite frankly she was bored as hell. Her eyes narrowed a bit, seeing some human couples making out and what not, appeasing themselves to their lovers.

"Tch, human love makes me sick.." She mumbled, though that's not to say she doesn't like digi-love. She really just dislikes humans in general, think they're too bossy and feel they are superior to digimon. Can't really blame her for thinking as such..

---

Soon Renamon stopped and sat down at a nearby bench, sighing while rubbing between her eyes a bit. "I have got to get some sleep.." She mumbled irritably.
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: sorry didn't see that before but I sent you a PM about that do it will work out.)

Terriermon soon comes into view of Alicia glare he was wearing a very small child size backpack full of food and water to last for days as he looks sad and keeps on walking and saying out loud. "Damn it Henry. If you only showed a spine and told your sister to stop messing with me I won't have to leave you and live like this. God I feel like crap!" Terriermon said kicking small peddles as he walks.

---

Out of the darker end of the roof a voice is heard saying. "Oh I got a few things I can think of to make a sexy digital amazon bitch like yourself rest with a smile on your face!" The figure stays hidden still as he speaks.

Alicia blinked a bit, looking at the Terriermon curiously. Didn't take a genius to know which Terriermon he was. She knew what digimon had saved the world, what tamers. He was quite known, himself. "Hello." She greeted, coming over with a smirk. "What's up pipsqueak?" She joked. (She's like a female version of impmon XD)

---

Renamon's eye twitched once; she was open-minded, but probably not THAT open-minded unless he convinced her really good. Yes, she knew who it was in no time flat. "Impmon, show yourself." She said sternly, folding her arms across her chest, closing her eyes. "I'd rather not waste my time trying to fish you out of your hiding place.."
Veemon's Followers
Terrier-Mon looks up at Alicia and see's this attrative looking female digimon. "I am looking for a better life. I was a Hero. I saved this world and the Digital world from the D-Reaper and what did I get for it? Becoming the baby to a 5 year old spoiled brat that was allowed to do anything she wanted to me."

---

Impmon has a small ball of flame form on his finger and says. "Hey relax sweet tight furry ass babe. Want a light?" He said with a large grin on his face.