Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia cried out in pain, eyes widening and her gritting her teeth after each and every smack. Damn did this kid have an arm! "OW! Stop it!!" She exclaimed, glaring at Lopmon. "Your her partner, tell her to.. UNGH.. stop!!"

---

Renamon was unsure whether or not she could talk again, but she didn't care either way. She was finally getting what she wanted as she sat in front of him, taking the base of the cock in her furry paw while slowly licking the tip.
Veemon's Followers
Lopmon shacks her head NO. "Your a bad girl. You need to learn to be a good baby like me." Lopmon said as she starts to suck her thumb and holds her pink stuffed bunny in her other hand.

Susie keep spanking Alicia over and over not letting up at all for over 10 minutes until Susie has made Alicia into a crying baby or just crying like a baby with a pair of very warm and glowing red butt checks!

---

Impmon *SMACKS* Renamon on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. "NO BAD BITCH, BAD!" Impmon glares at her and says. "Dog's don't use paws! Use only your mouth. I warn you one more fuck up and NO PUSSY FUCKING!" Impmon yelled getting very mad.

As he yelled Ruki had left her friends and is starting to make her way over to Renamon and Impmon's bench.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia winced though knew she wouldn't get out of this.. not without either persuading or faking it. She knew she couldn't persuade a 5-year old girl to stop this sort of thing.. but maybe tricking her would work! She then worked on it, then burst into tears. She cried, being very convincing as she sobbed uncontrollably.

----

Renamon whimpered before taking her paws off, sucking in his rod as she began to lick wildly at him. She wanted to apologize but then, dogs didn't talk..
Veemon's Followers
Susie takes Alicia off her lap then takes her into the bathroom and places her sore butt on the tolet seat as she takes out a very large bar of soap and gets it all wet and lathery.

---

Impmon moans as Renamon's mouth does amazing work. "MMMMM thats nice my Pet. Good girl."

Ruki comes over and sees this and thinks about yanking Renamon away from Impmon and taking her home but thinks it would be best to ask whats going in incase Renamon's under somekind of control that might get her hurt. "Impmon what have you done to my Digimon?"

Alicia smirked as Susie walked away. Wasn't like her legs were tied or anything as she swiftly hopped down onto the ground, wincing a bit as she had put a bit too much pressure on her rear. "Cya suckers!" She exclaimed while laughing, quickly running out of the room and down the hall.

---

Renamon glanced over her shoulder but otherwise turned back to her master, taking more and more of Impmon's large shaft into her mouth until finally it was in all the way. She was really starting to get into this now.
Veemon's Followers
Lopmon see's Alicia trying to get away and knows if she is able to leave then she would feel the pain of Susie's anger for getting away and she didn't want her tender fanny to be spanked today. So Lopmon gets infront of Alicia and then takes a flying headbutt at Alicia's stomach knocking the wind out of her and sending her crashing to the ground as Lopmon falls the other ways and moans about her head.

---

Impmon moans with joy as Renamon works on polishing his hard cock with her mouth and warm frim tonuge then he looks over at Ruki and says. "Your DIGIMON is now my BITCH and she will remain so for the rest of her life. She has been well trained and knows how to treat her Master right!" Impmon says while giving Renamon's head a petting.

Alicia winced as she tumbled back on the ground, disoriented as she stood up. She had to shake it off though, glaring at Lopmon and once more making a break for the door. If the rabbit was going to try and block her way though, she would get a nasty surprise aka being smacked in the face by Alicia's paws still withheld by the mittens.

---

Renamon smiled a little bit at that, sucking hard on Impmon's entire length while flicking her tongue along the underside, wanting her master to quake with pleasure. That was what she was here for, to make him feel better then he has ever felt before.
Veemon's Followers
Lopmon's actions gave Susie the time to catch up to Alicia as she yansk her off the floor before she can make it to the door and puts her firmly under her left armpit with her butt facing forwards. Susie left arm is wrapped tight around Alicia's waist holding her in place and in Susies right hand she again is holding the much hated hairbrush. With rage in Susie's young eyes she means to make Alicia suffer for her miss guided actions.

"You make Momma very mad. I am going to spank you even more now for what you did and then you will get your mouth washed out after!" Susie says as she raise the hairbrush for another long assult on Alicia's already sore asschecks.

---

Ruki tries to appeal to Renamon to come to her sences. "Renamon please your humilieating me here infront of all my friends. Now as your Tamer I COMMAND YOU to stop that and kick his ass!"

Alicia hissed, giving Lopmon a look that said if she EVER got free, she was going to be digitized for sure. She was very, very angry at the moment, to the point she wanted to kick someone's ass straight through the window!

---

Renamon ignored Ruki although was partially tempted at one point, starting to bob her head back and forth as she continued to lick at Impmon's hard rod. She knew that at one point or another he would cum and cum hard, his moans being the thing she wants to hear most.
Veemon's Followers
Susie brings the hairbrush down with the power of a thunder strike. *WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK* Over and over Susie spanks Alicia's ass without mercy for over 20 hellish minute. *WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK* Finally stopping and leaving Alicia's butt burning red with pain and covered with nasty hot blister bumps!

---

Impmon cries out as a heavy load of hot cum erupts from his cock and into Renamon's mouth.

Ruki gasps in horor as she see's Renamon swallow without resistance. "God Renamon whats happend to you? What has this demon done? Don't you love me anymore?" Ruki said starting to cry.