Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia winced, seeing it was a little girl. She couldn't harm or scratch an innocent little girl, even she wasn't that heartless or cold. "Could you let me out? HE kidnapped me!" She said, pointing at Terriermon nearby.

---

Renamon licked her lips at all of that. She would get to have two helpings of her master before getting to the main course, how fun! "I'm ready whenever you are master Impmon, I'll get their attention for sure."
Veemon's Followers
Susie looks over as the snorging Terriermon. "My babies not left the house all day? But I can help you. Hold out your hands and I will help you." Susie told Alicia motioning for her to put her hands pass the crib bars.

---

As Renamon and Impmon arrive at the park Impmon takes Renamon over to a bench and takes the leash off her collor. "Now don't think cause your unleashed that you can stand up. You will remain on all fours like the bitch you are understand? Get up once and we leave with no sex. Now I will toss this tennis ball around you will go catch it. I want you to bark loud too like a real bitch and wiggle your ass and tail around. NOW GO FETCH GIRL!" Impmon yells so anyone near by can hear as he tosses the ball as far away as his arms can throw.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia smiled a bit, taking Susie's hands. "Your alright, kid. Thanks." She said simply, not used to complimenting girls.

---

Renamon nodded, barking out loud the best she can as she went for the ball, a bit of blush on her face as she kept on all fours and getting the ball with her teeth. She then came back a bit later -rather awkwardly-, dropping it at his feet.
Veemon's Followers
As Susie takes Alicia's hands she quickly removes a pair of pink colored and VERY THICK leather restrant mittens from her pocket and places them onto Alicia's hand and using some ducktape ties them up tight at the wrist so they won't come off no matter how much Alicia shacks them. Also the mittens prevent finger movement making Alicia nearly helpless!

"Now My new baby is ready to start her new life with your new Momma!" Susie said with a girl grin on her face.

---

Impmon picks up the ball then pets Renamon on the head. "Good girl. NOW FETCH!" Impmon tosses the ball again several times in all directions and close to many people at the park that are watching for a few minutes until he see's Ruki and her fellow girl friends from school come into the park as well.

Alicia was shocked, attempting to swing almost right away at Susie's face at the sight of being bound. She lost her temper at that point, realizing she wasn't getting free anytime soon. "Dammit!! LET ME OUT!!"

---

Renamon would go fetch the ball, not even noticing Ruki nearby as she takes the ball into her mouth, quickly coming back to Impmon on all fours and dropping it at his feet again.
Veemon's Followers
Susie glare at Alicia looking mighty pissed off now herself. "I won't have you yelling or saying naughty potty words at me. I think you need a hard spanking, a mouth soaping, then a long time out!" Susie then reaches in and lifts Alicia out of the crib and placing her under her armpit carrys her over to her bed where his hard wood hairbursh awaites.

---

Impmon takes the ball and says to Renamon. "My Pet I don't want to hear anymore human words out of you today. You will only bark or make other dog sounds. No matter who else talks to you. NOW FETCH, BRING THE BALL BACK TO ME!" Impmon tossed the ball this time so it lands between Ruki's legs.

Ruki bends over and picks up the ball. "I wonder who throw this?"

Alicia struggled and thrashed a bit, trying to get free as she continued to swear and well.. say things a girl like Susie shouldn't hear whatsoever. She was trying to get free, but was unable to. Oh would she beat the tar out of Lopmon if they ever met again..

---

Renamon nodded obediently then went for the ball, seeing it in Ruki's hands. She mentally went 'ow' in her head, seeing that this was going to be well.. very difficult for her.

But she would do so anyways, approaching and on all fours in front of Ruki while barking, obviously trying to get the ball from her.
Veemon's Followers
Lopmon covered her big ears as she was not to hear these kinds of words cause Susie told her it was bad.

Susie sits on her bed and places Alicia over her lap and then holds down Alicia with her left hand and takes the hairbrush into her right hand. "I will teach you not to take such ways to your Momma!" Susie said taking aim at Alicia's naked and wiggling bottom.

---

Ruki seeing the collor on Renamon's neck and hearing her bark her face goes pale. "Renamon! What the heck are you doing?"

Alicia eyed the hairbrush, her eyes narrowing. "Oh hell no, you are NOT about to smack my ass with a hairbrush!" She continued to swear rather angrily, thrashing in Susie's hands.

---

Renamon shook her head, not responding while barking once more before suddenly shooting up and taking the ball with her teeth. Being successful at doing that AND acting like a dog she smiled, quickly coming back to Impmon without a single word. She was triumphant alright..
Veemon's Followers
Susie brings the hairbrush down hard and fast onto Alicia's naked ass checks. *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* "You will treat your new Momma with respect and not say such potty words!" *SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Terriermon was sure a sound sleeper as he keep napping though all of this as Lopmon felt bad for Alicia but knew she deserved this for what she said and how she acted.

---

Renamon brings back the ball for the last time and as he Pets her head he says. "Good girl. Now you will get a treat." Impmon lets his hard cock out. "Make sure to get it nice and wet cause its going somewere very TIGHT after I cum for the first time."