Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
"OW!!" She slapped his hand and fingers away, wincing from the stretching. "You have to be careful! Yes I do have something tasty for you, but you have to be patient for me to give it! And you have to be careful too, that sort of stuff hurts me."

---

Renamon tried to stay as quiet as possible, moving along and yelping as her ass is slapped. "Yes master.." She mumbled, hurt by the comments and words she hears all around.. she has to be strong though.
Veemon's Followers
Guliomon backs away and start to cry. "I sowwy....I didn't mean to hurt you....I am a bad Digimon!" He start to bawl not wanting to hurt someone as lovely as Alicia.

Outside the room Terriermon hears Alicia scream and powers up a Bunny Blast attack in his mouth ready to blow the door out and save her.

---

Impmon yanks HARDER on Renamon's leash and says. "Yes Master....WHAT? And say it very loud so all can hear. You understand you slutty little pet!" Impmon then spanks your ass a few more times as he looks upset you didn't give him the proper respect a Master deserves.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia felt bad for yelling at him at that point, sighing and coming close to give him a gentle hug. "Its okay, you didn't know.. just be more careful Guilmon, okay?" She told him. Surprising she even HAD a gentle side, eh? Also she was completely unaware to Terriermon's arrival to the area, too..

---

Renamon yelped and gasped a bit more then called out to him loudly. "Yes my master Impmon!!" She felt a bit humiliated for sure, but thus was the punishment for not speaking up.
Veemon's Followers
Just as Gulimon was about to hug back the door were blasted opened and before Alicia could yell out she was wisked away from the room leaving Gulimon dizzy and passed out from the blasted.

Terriermon takes Alicia to the only place he knows he can go.....Susie's Room! (DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!! ^_^) He places her passed out from the blast too, body into his and Lopmon's baby crib then raise the high bars locking them in place. He rubs her head and says. "You will be alright now. I will take good care of you from now on." He then leaves her alone in the room to go get her a bottle of juice from the kitchen for when she wakes up.

---

Impmon was concern that Renamon should have know to respond that way and wounders if he should take her back to the bacement? "MY Pet I worry your not fully ready to obey me and sever my sexual needs as my Pet yet? I might have to train you more back at the wearhouse? Which would mean no pussy fucking of any kind."

Soon she would wake up, rubbing her head rather dizzily. "Ugh.. what the hell happened.." She mumbled, sitting up and slowly opening her eyes. They were filled with shock though as she saw where she was at.. some sort of baby's room or whatever. She stood up rather quickly in the crib, glancing around, swearing under her breath as she wondered whether or not she was abducted.

---

"! No, please master Impmon, I don't need anymore training!" Renamon begged as she turned to look at him, still on all fours almost like a dog. "I'm glad to be your slutty little pet. I'm sorry for not answering you correctly the first time."
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon takes out some juice he finds in a baby bottle and figures she might not mind so much then as he starts to wander back to the nursery room he see's his favorate show on tv. Its a marathon and as he starts to watch and drinks the juice himself he soon falls to sleep unaware of what grave danger Alicia has coming her away.

Lopmon, in her full baby look with diaper, and babydoll outfit comes into the Nursery to look for her favorate pink stuffed bunny when she see's Alicia in her and Terriermon's crib!

---

Impmon thinks things over. "I will give you one last test to see if your telling me the truth. Where do you and your friends like to hang out alot here my Pet?" Impmon asks as he pets Renamon's head gently as if she was a real dog.

Alicia was narrowing her eyes at Terriermon as he came in, attempting to climb out of the crib before seeing Lopmon. A moment passed before she burst into laughter, smirking. "Oh wow, and I thought I seen it all! Hi there little baby bunny rabbit!" She teased. There's her bad-ass and slightly mean side again.

---

Renamon realized what kind of test this was, knowing this was going to kill her on the inside but having to deal with it. She was his now, and his alone. "The playground nearby the school Rika and the others go to, master Impmon." She told him obediently.
Veemon's Followers
Lopmon runs out of the room and saying...."Momma Momma there's a stange digimon in our bed!"

---

Impmon grins from ear to ear. "Prefect lets go see if they are there now." Impmon pulls you along as they go to the park.

"Momma.." Alicia laughed a bit, then waited patiently for whoever it was Lopmon was coming for, to come in.

---

Renamon followed swiftly, looking at him curiously. "Master Impmon, after this 'test', will we..?" She asked, the next part of her sentence obvious. She needed it very badly..
Veemon's Followers
Soon a tall girl comes in she's about 5 years old. "Oh my looks like someone left us a lost little one! Don't worry I will take good care of you." Susie says as she very innocently pets Alicia on the head.

---

"Well my Pet this is how you will get that thing. Once we arrive I will find a park bench to sit on then you will play fetch for a short time to get some excersice!" Impmon laughts. "Then once that gets the attation of Ruki and the others you will go over to them and tell them what you are now and then have them all follow you back and give me a Blow Job until I cum in your mouth. Then I will fuck your asshole until the same thing happens in that hole too. If you pass all those TESTS then you will have proven to be my life time sex pet and I will fuck you where you need it from here on." Impmon said as they start to get close to the park.