Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia was surprised a bit, having thought he said he left her or something. She then frowned a bit, shaking her head. "Well its your choice I guess." She told him. Despite her personality, she wouldn't force him into this TOO much. She would allow him to leave and go back to Lopmon if he so desired, and would find someone else if necessary (GUILMON, j/k).

---

Renamon was shocked before shaking her head. "Don't! I swear I won't do anything to harm you, but only if you don't put those on me!" She begged, seriously having had enough pain for one day. At this rate even if he did make her a sex slave successfully, it probably wouldn't mean much to him because she would ALWAYS harbor a dislike. If he showed some mercy however, maybe she wouldn't..
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon pulls out of Alicia and starts to cry. "I am so sorry.....I mean your just amazing. I do care alot for you. But desipt how I feel right now I feel I am cheating on my true Love Lopmon. She might be a baby now but I still lover her and I need to get back to her." Terriermon pulls out of Alicia and then removes the condom.

He goes over to his backpack and puts it on. "I am sorry Alicia. Please don't hate me for this. I just can't deny where my heart lies. If I have to wear diapers all my life atleast I won't be alone. I will be with the one I truely love." Terrerimon said looking down with tears in his eyes.

---

Impmon for a moment feels pity for you then says. "I want to belive you Renamon I really do. But I have to be 100% sure. I am sorry but its for the best." Impmon puts the nipple clamps onto Renamon's nipples and it bites deep and hard into the nipple.

Impmon then takes out 2, 1/2 pound weights on metal wires and attaches them to the bottom of the clamps. The clamps are yanked down by the weight of the weights and Impmon loves to see as they hang down lower then before. "I Maybe if I keep those on you will go from a large C to a D or a DD by weeks end!" ^_^
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia looked at him then sighed, standing up and letting her stuff conceal. "Its fine." She said, obviously irritated her good time was gone. She even pleasured him in the hopes she would feel him pleasuring her. She then shook her head, making her way from the roof before glancing back at him. "See you around then sho--- tch, Terriermon.."

She then hopped off, using the various ledges and stuff to make her way down safely onto the street. She then made her way towards the park, where she spent a lot of her time to begin with. She needed to let off some steam, some stress, and just have a LITTLE time to herself.

Soon she would spot what looked to be a run down little building, aka Guilmon's hiding spot but she didn't know that. She sighed, slowly approaching.. though she more or less stomped her way over..

---

Renamon cried out, shaking her head. "Dammit, I hate you!!" She yelled loudly, trying to get free though she soon gave up as it only caused more pain. Her eyes were stained dry with tears, wishing this torment would end. She didn't care if she had to be enslaved, this suffering was absolutely dreadful to her..
Veemon's Followers
As Alicia comes into the building Guliomon gets scared and hits Alicia with his tail and yells. "This is private....Takatomon told me this place for him and me only." Guliomon says running into shadows of the building.

In the Building you see alot of eaten candy treats and food all over the place.

---

Impmon smirk and says. "Well its very late and I am getting tired. Your drugs will last for the rest of the night then.....Opps! I forgot about your bathroom needs." Impmon takes a large diaper out of the box and shows it to you. "Well since your not safe enough to let go yet you will need to use this for all your potty needs!" Impmon says putting the diaper on over your blisted backside and making sure its on there tight.

Impmon then says. "Would you like a bottle or a pacifier to suck on before I turn off the lights sweety?" Impmon said pointing and laughting at Renamon.

Alicia winced as she stumbled back, scowling and about to use her claws before recognizing the digimon who ran into the shadows. She blinked a bit at this. 'Damn, what luck! Meet Terriermon, then meet Guilmon..' She then noticed the wrappers, raising a brow before her stomach rumbled a bit.

'Shit.. forgot to eat dinner," She thought rather sourly. When she thought that, she meant stole. She didn't live anywhere, after-all. She then looked at Guilmon curiously, tilting her head.

"I'm friendly, name's Alicia." She assured him while walking in. "You must be Guilmon."

---

Renamon scowled then looked away, still in pain. She suffered enough, thanks to him. At this rate she prefers to be dead, as she was just not getting the point of becoming a sex slave when there was hardly any sex involved at all. Nothing but pain..
Veemon's Followers
Guilomon hides in the shadows. "No....I scary monster.....kids scared of me....please go away!"

Terriermon rethinking all he could have with this girl comes back to the play he was making out with her then see's her gone. At first he think's she left for another guy then with his huge ears hears alot of sound coming from Guilomon's new hideout were he's knows Guilomon is scared cause he hurt a human by mistake and its a crime he could be arrested cause of the very racist human laws that make Digimon little more then pets other then seeing them as induvideals.

Terriermon hurrys over to the old ambandanded bliuding fearing the worst.

---

Before Impmon leaves the room he takes out one last item from the box. Its a large size leather dog muzzle. "I can't have you yelling out for help at night and keeping me awake. So your going to have this on. Tomorrow we can talk about better things for you."

Impmon comes over and attaches the muzzle and makes it tight over Renamon's face and mouth so she can't open it at all to call out for any kind of help.

Alicia shook her head, smiling and sitting on the opposite side of the building of Guilmon. "Aw.. your not scary, and your not a monster.."

'Poor guy, I actually DO feel bad for him.' She thought, shaking her head then offering a paw out. "Come on.. your a nice digimon.." She told him, recalling what she knows about him from others and well.. overhearing various things.

"Maybe I can get you something to eat if you come out and show me just how nice you are?" She asked with a smile.

---

Renamon felt so embarrassed and disgraced, a tear rolling down her cheek as she felt very well.. hopeless and useless. She said nothing, looking away as she got used to having the uncomfortable gag over her mouth.
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon slowly comes out of the shadows and looks down at you. "I no see you before? You new Digimon?" She bends down to sniff you. "I no smell food on you....I smell...something else." Guilmon pushes her on her butt with his nose then sniffs at her crotch. "You smell like Terriermon?" Guilmon said making a face at her. "You a dirty girl....Takatomon says no talk to dirty girls!" He backs into the shadows again.

---

As Impmon checks to make sure the straps on tight then he moves Renamon's face to look at his then he kisses her long on the lips and pets Renamon gently on the head. "I do love you and in time you will thank me for all I do here to you."

Impmon then leaves the room turning off the lights and locking the door behind him.

Alicia frowned at that, then shook her head. "I'm a nice digimon though.." She mumbled, then deciding to pull out her trump card. Her eyes welled up with tears, shaking her head while slightly curling up. "D-Don't you believe me..?"

She looked at him 'sadly', then finally lost it, starting to fake cry though actual tears dropped down from her eyes. "I'm not a dirty girl, h-honest!" She whined in a sad and pitiful tone.

'Come onnnn. work!"

---

Renamon was stunned as she was kissed, watching as he went upstairs. She would relax at that point.. she was still overly upset.. though drowsiness soon took over despite the constant stinging of her rear. She would worry and all that another day.. as she would soon let sleep overtake her.
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon fully comes out of his hidding place and standing over Alicia he looks very sad for making her cry as she using his very large tonuge and start to lick her face and checks to calm her down and make her feel better. "Please no cry. I am sorry."

---

Its dawn of the next day as Impmon turns on the light and comes into the room with a bucket of ice and a bucket of hot water. "Morning sweety. Did my sweet lovong slave pet have a nice sleep?" Impmon says putting the buckets down.