Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia began to moan a bit through the gag, trying hard not to like this. But hey, it was the attention she wanted from Terriermon and Guilmon. She tried to keep quiet from then on though, embarrassed...

---

Renamon moaned loudly at the feel of her breasts and pussy being played with, squeezing her ass a bit around his cock. "Mm.. it feels amazing master Impmon.. it feels so big and so good, buried inside my ass like this.." She cooed, hoping she aroused him and if he was okay with the answer.
Veemon's Followers
Susie soon finishes coating Alicia's insides to her liking then sprinkles some baby powder over her checks and privates. Susie then takes out a very thick baby diaper with Hello Kitty on the front and butt end with a BIG HAPPY FACE! ^_^ Susie puts Alicia in the diaper and tapes it onto her hips tight. Then she takes out a bright pink baby doll dress with a VERY SHORT skirt that won't hide the diaper hardly at all. It has alot of white and pink ruffle on it too. Then lastly Susie puts a pair of matching colored pink baby booties on Alicia's feet and ties them on tight.

After getting Alicia into her new look she lifts her up onto a standing postion on the table then turns her to a large mirror to see how she looks now. "Your the most lovely and aborable baby in the world!" Susie exclaims with joy and pride at her work.

---

Impmon gives Renamon's ass a firm *SWAT* to get her attation and says. "Then why are you not moving your ass yet to make me feel ever better? Get on with it!" *SWAT*
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia's face paled at this, wishing she could just die at any given moment. 'Dear lord, she turned me into a freak now..' She was thinking, face and head drooping. She really, REALLY hated little kids now, and was probably reconsidering about ever having kittens in the future!

---

Renamon gasped lightly at the slap, smiling a bit. "Sorry master Impmon, was waiting for your permission.." She told him before beginning to ride and move up and down. She moaned happily at the feeling, loving the feel of his cock moving in and out of her body.
Veemon's Followers
Susie places Alicia back into the crib and tucks her tightly under 3 heavy blankets as she turns on some soothing nursery music to help her sleep. "Now you take a good nap now baby kitty and momma will be back soon as she makes you some yummy dindin!" Susie then leaves the room with Lopmon in her arms and she turns off the lights leaving you alone in the room with the sleeping Terreirmon outside the crib out of your reach.

---

As Impmon's cock nears its climax He wants to one more time hear Renamon's submission to him. "Tell me what you are and what your perpose in life is my Pet?" Impmon says as he fondles Renamon's asschecks and she moves up and down.

Alicia's eye twitched furiously, looking over at Terriermon and then around at the crib. Awkwardly she tried to take hold of one of the blankets, managing to bundle it up despite the mittens she was wearing. She then lurched back and threw it over, trying to smack Terriermon outside the head. It WOULD hit the sleeping rookie..

---

"Mm I'm your sex slave, master impmon! That's my purpose in life, to serve and pleasure you!" Renamon moaned loudly, continuing to ride faster. Her orgasm was nowhere close, but soon would build after this.
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon is jerked awake as his head hits the floor. "OOOOWWWWW! What the Hell? Who did that? Lopmon is that was you I will make sure Susie gives you a spanking you won't even forget!"

---

Impmon cries out as his cums hard filling Renamon's ass with his warm seeds.

Alicia made loud, muffled sounds while waving her hands, looking over towards Terriermon. She hoped for him to help her out. If he had an ounce of caring in his body he would, like when they were together on that rooftop..

---

Renamon would let out just as loud of a moan, coming down all the way as she would let Impmon fill her ass up to the brim. Her orgasm close but not all the way. No doubt the pussy fucking would get here there..
Veemon's Followers