Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
Rick couldn't beleive what was happening. He tried to break away from Max's embrace, but slowly started to ease into it. He subconsciusly messed with Max's wild blond locks. Finally, he drew away, and locked the door, and wrote a note, placing it on the bed side table. "Max, I don't think I can do this. It's like taking advantage of you."

Tyson laid on his bed, grumbling under his breath. He heard a clap of thunder. "You've got to be kidding!" It seemed the weather hated him as well. He hated storms.
Diachi blinked slightly as he noticed Rei's look and jumped up. "What!? Why I oughta-" he started, raising his fist slightly and growling, causing Jaydon to smile and let out a small, soft laugh, it was a lovley, warming sound coming from the rather silent male. Hiro looked at Jaydon for a few seconds until he noticed Kai and his blunt statement and turned back to him.

"Well Kai, I believe some of us have some answers as well that they are not ready to share, but yes, for the most part, I know about why Max is acting the way he is and I know why you are becoming more distant by the day." he stated bluntly.
Kai was visibly shaken by Hiro's words. He jerked his head downward and bit the corner of his lower lip. Hiro knew. He knew, and Jaydon would know too. He wasn't ready for this, he couldn't take it. There were many nights when Kai cried himself silently to sleep, at times he didn't sleep at all just thinking of his brother. Would all that come to a revelation today? And Max. Poor Max, he wanted to know what was wrong with his normally docile, cheery and friendly teammate.

-But he couldn't learn that right now. "Excuse me. I'm going to check on Tyson." Kai muttered and got up, walking up the stairs to Tyson's room.

Rei eyed Kai curiously. It definitely wasn't like Kai to check on Tyson. He didn't know why he did it, it could've been mutual understanding, it could've been that he had been very worried about Max, it could be that his gut told him to, but he drew attention away from Kai. "So... what's wrong with Max?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Rick paced through the room, trying to think this through. 'The kid's drunk right now, so I can't do anything to him... not like I'd do anything to him! Ah, shut up, Rick! Oh, this isn't good. He wakes up, ass hurting, he turns to look at me, what am I gonna say? "Oh, hey Max, you were drunk last night, and oh, hey, me and you had sex." Oh, what do I do?'

Tyson was pacing as well, because of completly different people. 'What is it with me and Russians?! I'm not gay, right? Oh, Hiro's goin to kill me!"
(I think you got confused Derris, we were going to do the actual scene not just skip till morning or have I read your post wrong, if so, I can edit.)

Max continued to let his lips travel along Rick's as his fingers slid down his top and began to pull it over the other's head, revealing the muscular, chisled form of the rough American, which Max's hands happily glided over and squeezed as tanned and pale skin mixed together as Max pulled his top over his chest, throwing it to the side to let his slim, pale stomach show.

However, when Rick pulled away, he would show no signs of confusion and would just grin and reach over for Rick's crotch area and run his fingers over the covered member through his trousers. "But your body seems to diffeeer Riccckkky....I think somebody wants to fuck Maxie" he grinned goofily.

"I am not sure if I any of you could handle it at this point Rei, what is wrong with Max could turn out to be disastrous or the very thing that makes him stronger, even I don't know which way it will go" stated Hiro as he closed his eyes after watching Kai walk off.
OOC: Oh, Rick's going to be in trouble in the morning!

IC: Rick groaned sensually, and slowly turned to Max. The kid was going to kill him in the morning, but...

He pulled Max close to him, and began to passiontly kiss him, slowly pushing the blond boy over to the bed. He ran his hands all around Max's torso, and nipped at his neck. "Max..." he breathed lustily, "I'm sorry...."
OOC: Probably, heh.

Max moaned slowly into the kiss as the muscular, now topless man pounced him and pressed him to the bed, causing the smaller boy to wrap his arms around his waist and whimper in pleasure as his neck was marked by the older male, causing Max's hold on the other to tighten.

Wiggling his fingers down, he forced Rick's trousers down as he continued to kiss the other's lip hungirly, one arm around the other' neck as another slipped it's way into the other's boxers and began to stroke and massage the growing member of the American blader.
OOC: I shall resume posting after you little scene so you can focus.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Rick's mind was being driven by only one thing: unbrideled lust. He ground his body into Max's, and followed his lead, taking off the kid's jeans, snaking his hand down his boxer's and groping his ass. He put two fingers in his mouth, lathered them up, and placed them near Max's hole. "You ready, kid?"
Max cried out slightly as he dug his fingers into the muscular back, feeling his body quiver with pleasure as did his voice which let out slow whimpers as his eyes closed and for a while he said nothing, until that rough, strong voice asked that simple yet sly question, causing ocean blue eyes to flutter open and the goofy grin to return.

"Sure am big daddy, fuck me till I cry like a baby" he snickered as his alcohol driven actions led his arms rest on the other's muscular ass, which he playfully groped, feeling the strong, thick muscles under the tanned flesh.