Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
Heart 
This battle could go either way folks!” came the familiar voice of DJ as he stood over a small bey stadium, as two amateur beybladers went at it. The familiar sound of blades clashing filled the large hall as several beyblade battles began to take place.

It was only a few months until the World Tournament and it was the qualifying rounds for all the smaller beybladers who were new to the game. Tyson, Max, Kai, Diachi and Rei were asked to come and support the youngsters and despite it only being ten in the morning, the team had been able to drag both Tyson and Diachi out of bed in time and were now watching over the battle in the stands.

With a final clash, a purple blade went flying out of the dish.

“And that’s it folks! Jimmy advances to the second round!” cried DJ and a small blonde boy jumped up and down for joy.

Max watched over the scene with a soft smile. He remembered a few years back when he would have been like these guys, new to the game and willing to learn. That was before the Bladebreakers and before Draciel.

Gazing down at his blade, the bite beast chip glinted in the sun, causing Max’s smile to deepen for just a few seconds before he looked back at the beyblader’s. Max had not been himself, everyone apart from clueless Tyson had noticed it, then again, Tyson didn’t even notice half of the things right in front of him. Max was changing and for reasons only he knew….

“Ahhh I can’t take it anymore! I wanna get into the action!” yelled Diachi as he jumped up and down like something cold and slimy had just reached his pants. It took both Kenny and Hilary to restrain the hyperactive “monkey” as Tyson would say.

“Calm down Diachi, these guys are just amateurs, they wouldn’t let someone like you fight them” insisted Kenny and Diachi huffed in anger but remained still anyway.

“Alright now, we have one final match for the day; please welcome a new comer to the game, he goes by the name of Jaydon!” cried DJ.

Now to all of the Bladebreakers, that name meant nothing. Well, all expect one. For Kai’s past would surely remind him of someone by that name. Someone who he thought he lost years ago. But could it be him? It was not the most uncommon name in the world…maybe….maybe it was just coincidence.

But once Jaydon came into view, Kai’s uncertainty would be put to rest. Those sky blue eyes would be too familiar for the captain of the team. Soft, delicate tanned face opposite to Kai’s face yet its structure was very similar. Hair was upright like Max’s but spikier and thicker, the colour of chestnuts, just like Kai’s mother’s hair. His slim frame hung nicely on blue under top, pale like the ocean and a white hoodie over the top, yet the hoodie was designed to only reach his mid section. Dark, skinny jeans fitted snugly on his body, letting his slim hips and legs press out. A pair of dark red converse shoes pressed against the floor as he walked. Kai’s long, lost, little brother. He was right there.

I have two main plots revolving in the role-plays, one will focus on Kai and his brother and him joining the team. The second will focus on Max’s side of the story, the two will intertwine. And YES, there is Yaoi. All pairing will be decided within the story depending how it goes, except for one. This is MaxXRick. I like the pairing, so sue me!

Characters:

Kai –
Hiro –
Tyson –
Max – Taken
Rick –
Rei –
Diachi – Taken
Hiliary – Taken
Kenny – Taken
Lee –
Spencer –
Bryan –
Tala –
Others –

Rules:

1) Up to four characters maximum. But if I find you are having trouble with four, I might suggest you drop one.
2) At least two detailed paragraphs, this is a must. I don’t want one liners, most people realise this of me already.
3) No pre-decided Beyblade wins if it is a big battle, you can’t just decide you will win, talk to the person within personal message, if you still can’t decide tell me and I will decide.
4) If you agree with these rules and will promise to stick by them, then type ‘Champion’ in your first post that you make.
5) Love triangles and such are allowed, but don’t let them take over the story.
I will be Kai and Champion
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
(10-12-2008 04:43 AM)TaiXMatt this gurl ♥ Yaoi Wrote: I will be Kai and Champion

Alrighty then, just Kai?
(10-12-2008 04:46 AM)GuilmonForever Wrote:
(10-12-2008 04:43 AM)TaiXMatt this gurl ♥ Yaoi Wrote: I will be Kai and Champion

Alrighty then, just Kai?

yes please!
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Alright, we will have to wait for others.
Champion!

I think I can handle Rei. *nods*
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(10-17-2008 04:07 PM)Crim Wrote: Champion!

I think I can handle Rei. *nods*
Sure just need a Tyson, Rick and Spencer.
I'm back from the dead!

Can I play Tyson?
Sure thing, Rick and Spencer and then we can start.
I'll be Rick et Spencer, if that's okay. Oh, I forgot! Champion!