Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
Kai was silent for the most part, only answering to satiate Max's questions momentarily. "No, its just Kai. Watch your-" He said quietly, but was too late to react as Max stumbled, dragging him down and through the door with him. He grunted dully as he hit the wooden floor, screwing his eyes shut upon impact, he quickly got up to one knee, then straightened.

Rei was going to say something when Max crashed into the room, then onto the couch. He caught a whiff of the distinct smell of Vodka on the American. "Uh, hey Maxy." The Chinese Beyblader sweat-dropped.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daichi and Kenny both turned around, suprised by the sudden noise and to see both Kai and Max stumble in for very different reasons. "Uh...Kai...what-" was all Kenny could say as he rose him his seat as did Daichi. "Hey Max! What do you think you're doing!?" cried the confused and rather loud blader.

Max blinked slowly before a wide, goofy smile appeared on his face as he stared up at Rei. "Mister Kitty McKitty!" he cheered happily as he fell on his head and onto the floor, before staggering up. "I like kitties! But I also like dogs...I think I want a dog" he stated to nobody apart from himself before blinking and cheering happily when he saw Tyson. "Tysssson, how's it hanging home boy?" he grinned, running to the world champion with open arms, only to miss him completely and fall on his face.

"Kaaaaaai! The floor is bullying me!"
Rei raised a brow questioningly at his drunken teammate and friend, his golden eyes traveling from Max to Kai, who gave him a meaningful look that he understood completely. "Sorry about that Jaydon, he isn't normally this drunk! Guys, as you were." He joked.

Kai helped Max up. "Come on Max, let's get those shoes off. We'll teach the floor a lesson then you can go trounce the bed." He said silently. "How much did you drink? You'd better drink lots of water for the hangover later."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Wow, wastin no time, eh? Tyson's rather... difficult to potray. I mean, talk about oblivious.

IC: Tyson could not beleive it. First, his new teammate had revealed he had amnesia, and now, Max was drunk! How did this happen how? He was about to go see if Max was okay, but he heard a knock at the door...

Rick still hadn't figured out how he had ended up at the world champion's house, but hey, the guy he was with said he'd be happy to take him.

Tyson opened the door, and stared at... Rick? Hiro?!
OOC: AAAAAAAH! We've STARTED! crap. What have I missed? I've gotten to the revelation of the armored winged wolf

Ray is Rei (sweat drop)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(Not to sound cruel Crim but you are probably just going to have to read what you have missed to catch up.)

Max giggled slightly and gave Kai a goofy smile. "I had fouuuur good old Russiand vodka bottles! You guuuys make gooood drinks" he cheered merrily and used Diachi's head to help pull himself with Kai's help, causing the small boy to yell in protest.

"Hey it's Riccccky McSteroids!" he cheered, throwing his hands up in the air, causing him to loose his balance once again and falling on his ass rather painfully, yet he didn't seem to notice it in his drunken state and simply clapped his hands cheerifully.

Hiro nodded his head, turning his gaze slightly to Max, his expression neutral before looking back at Tyson. "Hello Tyson, it seems that Mister Dickenson wants me to help train your team for the world championships once more" he stated in one of his hard, cold tones. "Besides that, Rick will be spending the night." He spoke in a rather authorative tone.
OOC: do you suppose the Russians are going to show up at the dojo?

IC: "Why? What reason does Rick have to be here?" Tyson said.

Rick huffed. "I wanted to see Max. This guy here," he motioned to Hiro, " was kind enough to take me here." He looked over at Max. "Guess the kid bit off more than he could chew." He said, grimicing.

"Hey, I had no idea about what Max was doin... wait, did you? Whatever, just come on in we could use your help with Max."

"Fine by me, just tell me what to do." Rick entered.
(OOC: That's not mean at all, but I can state that I had kinda obviously read if I had seen the bit beast arise... and make the realization of Ray being Rei. He took up the cross and I think I'll let him keep it. He won't let me down in the yiff department and his role play will bring me to tears eventually.)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
OOC: Well, the Russian Bladers don't exactly have any reason to be here, unless they decided to challenge the Bladebreakers for no particular reason! XD You can take Rei if you want Crim.

IC:

Kai nodded as he sat Max down on the couch and pulled his shoes off. "You're going with Rick now, alright?" He informed Max and turned to Rick. "Just get him to bed, some sleep should clear him up. Four vodkas. Honestly..." He added and crossed his arms, trying not to look like he was thinking too hard.

"Woah, four vodkas and still standing? Max can hold his alcohol. Wait, Max drinks?" Rei raised a brow curiously.

"Its best not to question him when he's like this." Kai stated.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jaydon was more then suprised by Max's attitude, in fact, from what Tyson and the others had said about Max, he was usually cheerfull and full of energy so it did not take long for Jaydon to believe them when they said he didn't usually act like this.

Max whined and pouted as his shoes were taken off. "Kaiiii! Stop stealing my shoes! Everyone! Hide your shoes! Kai steals them and marries them! Kai wants shoe babies!" Max yelled, but stopped when he noticed Rei and grinned goofily. "Rei's a fun name, it's like Beyblade....without the blade and a RRRRRR for Rawr!" he yelled, throwing his arms up yet again in a dramatic fashion.

Hiro walked over and watched Max silently, an unexpressional face on before he closed his eyes and turned to Rick and nodded. "Kai is right, the best thing to do is get him upstairs" He stated before turning his eyes slightly to Kai for a few seconds before looking away.

Max grinned widley and waved his arms around at Rick. "Riiiccck! Your names like Rei only with an 'ick!'" He yelled cheerfully.

"Who knew Max could be so loud" winced Kenny as he covered his ears.

"I have a big mouth Cheify, from sucking too much" he grinned goofily, causing Kenny to spit out his coffee at the sexual statement. "Wha-!?"

"Yep! Like ice creaams and lolly's!" cheered Max, clearly unaware of how his previous statement had sounded.