Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
Max nodded silently, before taking another drag of this cigarette and letting the fumes ecape from his throat and dance in the air. Turning his head, he grinned a tired and rather smug grin at Rick. "You should really try this shit Rick, it ain't half bad" chuckled the very un-Max like Max as he tossed back the rest of the aclohol and carelessly threw the empty bottle next to the trash.

However, the question caught Max off guard, his blue eyes softening to show a spark of who he used to be. For a while he didn't talk before he finally spoke.

"Then I'd hold on to that person and pray to god they don't go again" he said softly, before his distant, moody self returned. "Anyway, catch you guys later, tell Tyson I'll see him later" he said, waving Kai in a rather bored way before slapping Rick's shoulder slightly. "Good seeing you again macho man, catch you later" he said casuaully as he once again pressed the cigarette to his lips and would, unless stopped, head out of the back alley and down the street.
OOC: I'm okay with any pairing here. Hey, should someone take Rei?

IC: Tyson looked at Jay. "Hey, don't mention it, buddy." He growled at Daichi, pulling the blader into the air and shaking him repededly. " You can't say anything about eating, Mr. 'Black hole for a stomach'!" Once done with his tirade, he looked at the others. "So, where are we stayin'? The dojo?"

Rick was completly shocked at first, but it turned to anger as Max started to walk off. He grabbed the blonde's arm. "What are you doin?"
Kai didn't say anything. If all went wrong, at least he knew that the old Max was still here somewhere, even if he seemed too far gone. "Thanks for the smoke." Kai said dully as Max left. He'd made up his mind by now, he can't delay meeting up with Jaydon forever, no matter what kind of conflict it put him through. With a swish of his scarf, he turned and walked back into the stadium, passing Rick silently. Back inside, he slowly walked toward his teammates and the Bladebreakers' newest member, his brother, Jaydon.

Kai extended his hand to Jaydon slowly. "Jaydon, welcome to the team," He said, eyes connecting with his brother's meaningfully, "I'm Kai, Captain of the Bladebreakers."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Someone probably should but I am not sure who at the moment.)

Jaydon smiled slightly at Tyson but it turned into a sweatdrop as Tyson lifted up Diachi and the two began to argue like some married couple. "Are they always like this?" asked Jaydon to Kenny, who smiled and laughed nervously. "You'll get used to it" reassured the genuis. "We probably should Tyson, before your Grandpa makes us take part in his kendo torunament for being late again!"

Jaydon blinked slightly as he heard Kai's voice and was suprised to see the older boy offering his hand. Blinking and then smiling and shaking the hand happily. "Nice to meet you Kai, I hope I can do the team proud."

"Are you kidding! With that bit beast you'll be able to do some serious damange! Come on let's battle right now!" cheered the hyperactive and now bouncing Diachi.

Max frowned as his casual escape had failed, feeling the strong hand of Rick stopping him in his tracks. "What does it look like? I am trying to peacefully go down the road and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't randomly grab me" snapped Max, trying to force his arm out of the other's grip.
Tyson rolled at Daichi's enthusiasm. "Glad to see you back, Kai. Hey, where's Maxie?"
OOC: Rei nao!

IC:

Kai nodded at Jaydon softly, acknowledging him. He would have time to get closer to his brother later. They could do it slowly, delicately, things like this just shouldn't be rushed. He never cared for anyone as much as he cared for his brother before... so maybe, just maybe, they could start as friends. "Max needs his space, Tyson. In case you haven't noticed yet, he's in a bad place right now."

Rei thumped Jaydon's back playfully, laughing. "Welcome to the team Jaydon!" The dark haired teenager welcomed Jaydon openly. He knew Kai enough to know that Jaydon meant a little something more than just another skilled teammate on the team. Rei decided he'd watch what develops and help out when he could. He and Kai shared a some sort of mutual understanding after all.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Y'know, you're right." Tyson said, a neutral expression on his face. " I suppose he just needs to be by himself." His stomach growled... loudly, and he laughed nervously. "Maybe Daichi was right."

Rick shook his head. "No, I mean, why are you poisionin' your body?"
Jaydon blinked slight and smiled at Rei. "Thanks all of you, it's really an honour" he said, his voice was soft and delicate, quite different from how he had been seen in battle.

"Come ooooon! Let's go already! I need to get some food before my head explodes!" cried out Diachi who began marching in the direction of Tyson's house. Jaydon blinked slightly, a bewildered look on his face.

"Don't worry about it, you'll learn to live with Diachi's bizzareness" smiled Kenny.

Max snorted and pushed his arm away from Rick. "It's my choice Rick, besides, I'm not a crack head, I'm just having a drink and cigarette so stop acting like my fucking mother" he pratically hissed out before moving away from Rick and getting lost in the crowd.

Later on in the evening, Jaydon was busy sitting next to Rei, watching with amazement as Diachi and Tyson would be pratically stuffing plates of food in their mouths at once.

Max meanwhile would be stumbling over towards Tyson's dojo, holding a beer bottle in his hand, a big, goofy grin on his face as he began to sing Britney Spear's 'Oops I did it again' rather loudly and badly outside the dojo.
"So Jaydon, tell us about yourself." Rei said casually, sitting back a little on the bench. "How'd you like it here so far? Tyson and Daichi haven't freaked you out enough for you to leave already, have they?" He asked casually, grinning.

Kai had been sitting on the steps outside Tyson's dojo, deep in thought when he heard the distinct sound of of Max singing 'Oops I did it again' loudly and out of tune. Leaping up to his feet, he makes it toward his drunken friend. It wasn't his nature to judge his friend, but he was concerned about Max no less. He had deep respect and faith in Max's defensive style and beliefs. It was a dark time for everyone when the likes of Max Tate were to lose all faith in himself.

Confronting Max, Kai said nothing. Instead, he got under one of Max's arms, and helped him up the steps.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jaydon smiled slowly and laughed softly at Rei's comment, earning a glare from Diachi, before the other went back to stuffing his face. "Well, you guys sure know how to be remeberable" he smiled and looked at Rei. "I like it a lot, everyones a lot nicer here then Russia."

"You were born in Russia?" asked a curious Kenny who had placed his first empty bowl down.

"Well...as far as I know I was, I don't have that many memorys from my childhood, they all feel like a blur" he said slowly.

Max blinked rather dumbly as Kai helped him up the stairs. "Heeeey! If it isn't Ming Ming!" he said cheerifully. "No wait....Rick! Noooo, you're not Rick! I know Broookllyyyyyn the ginger!" he cheered happily as he was helped up the steps, however he soon stumbled and hit his head on the door, causing it to swing open and Max to stumble into the house.

"Hey! I think that doors picking a fight!" he yelled and spun around to face the door to punch it, but instead, had swung around too far and fell over the couch. "Hey! I think the couch is picking a fight!" he yelled.