Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
(It's Jaydon, not Raydon xD. And you may wanna edit your post seeing how Ray added a part with Tyson in it.)

Jaydon moved his eyes from that of the bouncy hyperactive Diachi to that of Tala, who seemed to be just as formal as Kai. Blinking slightly, Jaydon smiled slightly at Tala. "Thanks..." he trailed off before frowing. "Sorry, have we met before...your face...just....seems familar" he said slowly, but was soon distracted by the out stretched hand of Tyson.

"Nice to meet you Tyson...is that guy Kai okay? He seemed a little distant." stated Jayden with a concerned expression.

Max, who had yet to greet Jaydon, decided to seperate from the group for a little bit. Sighing, he headed for one of the back exits into one of the alleyways. Pulling out what appeared to be a packet of cigarette's, he pulled one out and from his pocket, a lighter. Flipping the lighet on, he lit the cigarette and pressed it to his soft lips.
OOC: Sorry, Guil. What a twist! Now, how to get Rick to find Max....

IC: Tyson looked over to where Kai had exited. "Kai? Yeah, I think he's okay. He's always kind of cold and distant. You get used to it. Heck, I'm even used to Tala's stotic-ness now." He joked, flashing his smile at the red-head Russian. "It's great to see you on the team, Jaydon." He said, truly sincere.
"You tell me." Tala said bluntly, brushing off Tyson's joke. "I am Tala Valkov, leader of the Blitzkrieg Boys. These are my teammates, Spencer Petrov and Bryan Kuznetsov." He introduced themselves, gesturing at Spencer and Bryan, who nodded at Jaydon to acknowledge him. Like Tala, they were familiar with Jaydon somehow, but unlike Tala, they couldn't exactly place who he was. Tala's high collar hid his little smirk as he hoped his old teams names would spur Jaydon's memory.

Kai sat on top of a dumpster with one leg crossed, his hands overlapped and covered his lower face. His eyes were as cool and calculated as they usually were and he had gotten rid of his tried tears. "I didn't know you smoke." Kai said dully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Just have him appear after searching for Max, have both Kai and him team up or something xD)

Jaydon blinked slowly and nodded, still pondering over the other but unsure of what to do about it. However, his attention was once again diverted to Tala, whose blunt and sharp words had caught the youngster off-guard. Blinking a few times, he smiled softly and gave them a slight wave and a soft smile.

"Well....you guys look familar too....then again, I don't remember much so your guess is as good as mine" he said with a small smile on his face, yet it was a sad one at best.

Max jumped slightly in suprise by Kai's sudden voice and would have probably freakned until he remembered it was Kai, who probably didn't care that much anyway. "Well considering the long list of things I don't know about you, I think I'm covered" he stated before inhaling the toxic fumes and pulling from his pocket a small bottle of what appeared to be booze. "You thirsty?"
Rick was frustrated, and the stream of people exiting the stadium knew it. Normaly, the Bladebreakers, or 'G-Revolution' , would have been the first to exit. 'Whatever', he thought, 'I'll just try to find him tomorrow.' He began to walk away, and he would have kept walking had he not heard the clearly underage voice say, "You thristy?" He turned his head into the alley, and was granted the sight of a youthful blond holding a bottle that contained a liqued that was defenitly not pop."Max?"
(Remember Derr, two good sized paragraphs)

Max turned around in suprise, to find yet another figure before him. So now not only did Kai know, but so did Rick, the big mouthed American.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Well, at least it was the two people least likley to have a complete and utter spazz attack at the simple idea of sweet, innocent Maxie doing such things as smoking and alcohol. "Hey Rick, didn't see you there, care to join our corner of angst?" smirked Max, but it was a dull, tired one at best as he pressed the cigarette to his lips once more and let the fumes exhale from his lungs and into the air.

"We've got man's best friend, licker and cigarettes" he stated, holding up the packet and bottle to offer them to the American, just like he had with Kai.
"You're right." Tala stated simply. "We're just another batch of familiar faces. Faces you'll know simply as the toughest bladers you'll ever face in a match." And with that, he turned to leave, the rest of the Blitzkrieg boys following. Tala raised a hand and waved at Jaydon without turning around. "-From Russia, with love." He called out casually, not bothering to face who he was addressing.

Outside, Kai shook his head slowly. "I could use a smoke." He sighed dully. "Its just one of those days. Can you spare one?"

Kai didn't normally smoke, but back in Russia, cigarettes were smoked and alcohol was drunk just to try and keep warm.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Once again, sorry. I had intended for it to be two, but my stupid PSP wouldn't let me. >.< Oh, I'm so sorry for this, Ray, but I think I'm hooked on the Tala/Tyson. Damn you, fanfiction!

IC: "See ya' soon, Tala!" Tyson called out, and then he draped his arm over Jaydon's shoulder in a friendly way. "Welcome to the team!" He said with a grin.

Rick stared, just stared. It just couldn't click. Sweet, kind, do-gooder Max, SMOKING! And drinking! "No fuckin' way." He said, disbelief etched on his face.
Jaydon blinked slightly in suprise at the friendly action, but smiled back anyway. He was just not used to being touched and it gave him a weird sensation but he ignored it for now. "Thanks Tyson...I think" he said with a nervous, shy smile.

"Don't worry about Tyson, his bark is louder then his bite" smiled Kenny, followed by a sniggering Diachi.

"Unless he's eating, then you better watch out!" grinned the small beyblader.

Max nodded slightly and tossed Kai one of the cigarette's before leaning over with his lighter and flicking the flame on to the end of Kai's cigarette. Rolling his eyes at Rick's choice of words, he looked at the other American with bored eyes.

"Rick, stop acting so shocked, it's just a cigarette and some good old Russian vodka" He stated as if that made everything so simple and he tossed his head back, swiging some of the liquid as he did so.
OOC: Tala/Tyson pairings? Haha, fanfiction huh? Well if you wanna pursue that here, I don't mind.

IC:

Kai leaped down from the dumpster and took a long drag of the cigarette, blowing out billows of white smoke dully as he leaned his back against the alley wall. "Thanks." He thanked his American teammate dully. He said nothing to Rick as he folded his arms, the cigarette hanging between his lips limply, wispy smoke rising from the tip gently. Kai's head was bowed as if in deep thought.

"Max." He uttered quietly, without warning. He didn't normally open up or talk to people that simply, but sometimes there were cases where he didn't know what to do. "If lost someone important to you a long time ago, and found him or her again after losing all hope of ever seeing them at all... what would you do?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers