Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
Tyson frowned at Max's outburst. That... wasn't him. It wasn't... normal. He momentarily turned away from the match to look at his ex-teammate. It finally clicked in his head: Max was different. He looked back at the match, and for once, he was silent.

Rick walked back into the stadium, and his grumpy attitude was immediatly replaced with awe at seeing the new bit-beast.

OOC: As soon as Rick remeets Max, I'll use him more.
Jaydon’s own eyes were wide with shock as he saw the creature above him. It was an incredible sight…this…spirit….was…his. Just the simple thought was mind blowing. The wolf looked down at Jaydon and his deep voice echoed through his mind.

‘Thank you Jaydon, it was your light that awakened my spirit, I have always been inside of you, watching over you, now our time has come to fight side by side’

‘Side…by side’ whispered Jaydon more to himself.

‘Let us show them what the light can really do even in the darkest of times’

His face turned from one of shock to one of happiness, his child like smile reappearing before looking back at Hiro.

“Now Hiro, it’s time to give you a lesson you won’t soon forget!” he yelled and suddenly his blade jumped high into the air and began to glow a bright gold light. Suddenly, the light multiplied to hundreds and hundreds, like stars shinning high above the stadium.

“Go! Galaxy Eclipse!” he cried out and suddenly, like falling stars, the bright lights shot down like arrows, slamming into Hiro’s blade. “Make a wish, because your beyblade is about to be hit by a shooting star!” yelled Jaydon as finally, one last bright light appeared above the stadium. It grew bigger and bigger and finally, it shot down at blinding speeds. It was Jaydon’s beyblade and the minute it hit Metal Driger, it sent M.D right out of the stadium and into the stands, leaving Jaydon’s blade still spinning.

A few moments of silence later and the DJ blinked out of his trance. “I-It’s all over! Jayden wins against Hiro and has not qualified from the preliminaries!”

"Unbelievable, that bit beast's power" whispered Kenny and Max just nodded dumbly in awe as he watched Jaydon pick up his blade and smiled. Suddenly, the crowd began to go wild. Despite their being only a hundred or so fans their, they went crazy and began to chant his name, leaving the brunette blinking in suprise and looking rather embaressed as his cheeks turned pink.
Kai lowered his head, his eyes shadowed over so no one could see them. He gripped his knees tightly and grit his teeth a little, trying his best to keep himself composed, not to act brashly... He was Kai! Calm, cool, collected! He shouldn't show anyone a glimpse into his past. He noticed himself that Max was different today than other days, he couldn't bring himself to show what it felt like, he couldn't bare to feel!

But that smile.

He missed that smile... that soft, soothing smile he once shared with his brother when they played. He was seeing it again for the first time, and he just couldn't hold himself back. He stood up, turned his back against the arena, and left quickly, flecks of shimmering tears left in his wake. If anyone stopped him, he'd tell them he was going to the toilet or brush them off like he normally did.

Up at the stands, Tala bared his teeth a little. It was powerful indeed. His teammates were still in awe, but they were all regaining composure. This was going to be an entertaining year.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tyson blinked once, twice, three times, and finally began to cheer with the crowd, until Max's outburst replayed in his head, and he sat back down and decided to shut up, looking at the ground, downcast.

Rick smiled. 'The kid's defienitly got skill. Hopefully, he'll be able to harness that potential.' He turned around, and began to head out, again.
Max silently watched Kai leave, knowing something was wrong with him, but also knew that Kai was unlikely to spill his guts if he asked. He silently watched Jaydon, who was waving shyly to the other bladders and fans who were cheering him on. Max then noted Tyson's downcast look and sighed, knowing he was responsible for it but wasn't in much of a mood to cheer him up.

“Congratulations Jaydon, you have made it, however, I must regret to inform you that the BBA can not allow you to go ahead in this tournament alone.” stated Hiro, causing silence to fill the arena. Jaydon was about to protest until Hiro continued.

“That is why, if they except, I have decided to place you on the team known as the Blade breakers, also referred to as G-Revolution!” he called out. All the sound speakers would echo his words throughout the arena, for all to hear even just outside.

“He planned this from the start” muttered Max softly, now realising that Hiro forced Jaydon to show his true potential in order to get the support to place him on this team. But why this team and why exactly?

“We just need to hear from their captain Kai, to see whether he believes you are fit to join his team” explained Hiro and Jaydon blinked slightly, odd, that name….was familiar.

“Kai, can you hear me? We await your decision!” called out Hiro.
Kai stopped walking just as he was about to enter the lockers. He knew Jaydon was looking at him. What would they say? What would they do? Hiro... that bastard complicated things a lot more. Should he be thankful that he was reunited with his long lost brother, the only family he had left, not considering his Grandfather?

Did he actually regret seeing his brother again? What kind of monster was he!? The feelings, the feelings, they confused him. He felt all eyes on him, and he tensed up. Could he take this much pressure? Feeling another chill run down his spine, he knew Tala was watching him too. There's no running away. Why would he run? This was his brother.

"I believe he is worthy of joining the Bladebreakers." Kai answered cooly, not even turning around to face him. "Welcome to the team. Jaydon." He added, a hint of his usually strictness applied on the name unintentionally. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have things to do."

And with that, Kai masked his emotions once more, and left.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Once Tyson heard that name, he decided to, once again, place his little bit of self-criticism to the back of his mind. He was estatic that Raydon might be on the team. He looked around for Kai, and was suprised that he was gone. 'Looks like Max ain't the only one not acting like himself'
Max sighed as he watched Kai walk off and he turned to Tyson, noting the others lack of excitement. "Come on you big goofball, let's go meet and greet our new team mate" he stated, before pausing and sighing. He knew he had to make more of an effort. "Last one their has to kiss Hiliary!" he cried out and began to race down the stairs to Jaydon.

Jaydon had blinked slightly as Kai had come and gone so quickly, strange...that face...it was...familar? Maybe vageuly but nothing specific. But soon he found himself being swarmed with people. "Oh wow that was an awesome battle! I totally thought you were about to lose until that weird wolf thing appeared!" yelled the hyperactive Diachi.

"Uh...thank...you?"
Totally ignoring Daichi, Tala and the Blitzkrieg boys made it down from the stands to greet the Bladebreaker's newest teammate. He was in good terms with Tyson, but Daichi still managed to annoy the heck out of him.

"That was a good show you put up back there. I look forward to battling you soon." Was Tala's default greeting. He then gave Tyson some recognition, knowing attention's what he practically breathed. "Hello Tyson."

Kai exited the stadium from the back and pounded the his fists on the back-alley wall once, leaning against it as uncontrolled tears dripped down from his eyes and onto the filthy ground. "Stupid- stupid- STUPID-" He thought to himself furiously, scrunching his eyes shut. "He was there, he was right there! After all this time, you decide to become a COWARD!!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tyson immediatly rushed for the new kid upon hearing Max's threat. He was happy that Max was in a better mood, but he could tell it was forced. 'Wait. Did I just realize something about someone else?... Man, maybe NONE of us are acting like our usual selves.'

He laughed at Daichi's hyper-infused welcome, and nodded his head in response to Tala. "Hello, Tala. How have you and the other's been? Don't mind Daichi, Raydon. He's just hyper, as usual." He extended his hand. "The name's Tyson. Tyson Granger."