Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
OOC:

CHAMPION!! I shall be using

Yuriy/Tala: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...sbitch.jpg

-And Spencer/Sergei!

Oh, and Kai.

IC:

Bryan, Spencer and Tala sat at the stands, surveying the battle and analyzing each move as if it were their own. The Russian bladers didn't exactly blend in with the crowd that day, or any day for that matter. Russian bladers were known for wearing those strange (ridiculously stylish) outfits and wielding rather firearm-like launchers. They were also infamous for being insanely powerful in the arenas. They tended to go into a state of what seemed like bloodlust from time to time when in battle, but that was only occasional and only when the match was deemed 'worth it'.

Spencer was calm and silent as usual, but Tala's cold sharp eyes focused on the the winner. The red haired leader turned his gaze toward his former comrade's visage. Kai seemed so much more distant than usual. He even looked a little disturbed, if that was what you'd call it.

"Kai... You've noticed too. Of course you'd notice... how could you forget that face?" Tala thought to himself. "Jaydon... A teammate... a friend? Your brother."

Kai still couldn't believe it. How could it be? How COULD it BE? It COULDN'T be, yet it was... His little brother? Was he not lost? Could this be some sort of ruse? No- no, no one knew about his brother... that was something known only to him, his grandfather, and his former teammates, the Blitzkrieg Boys. Surely Tala, Brian and Spencer had nothing to gain from setting this up... the only answer Kai could come up with was that this was all real. Only because it was too shocking to be a dream or a nightmare.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
“Hold it right there” called out a familiar voice, which echoed through the stadium halls. Everyone’s heads turned to see Hiro, in a similar suit to his BEGA one but the word’s ‘BBA’ were on the back.

“As chairman of the preliminary rounds, I have decided that that last fight will not be counted!” He stated with authrotiy in his voice.

“What!? What’s he talking about!?” yelled Diachi with a shocked facial expression, similar to Max’s and Kenny’s. “I have no idea, Tyson, what do you think of this, he is YOUR brother after all!” yelled Kenny as all three turned to him.

“I think the best way to decide whether little Jaydon is ready for a real battle is with a real opponent!” yelled Hiro and he pulled out Metal Driger. “If you wish to advance, you will have to face me.”

“No! What is Hiro doing!? This new kid is just a rookie, he’s got talent but against Hiro’s experience and his advanced beyblade and a bit beast, he doesn’t stand a chance, what is he doing!?”

Little did they know Hiro knew exactly who Jaydon was and was responsible for bringing him here.

“Do you accept these rules?”

Jaydon watched him with a hard glare, determination in his eyes.

“I don’t know what kind of chairman changes the rules half way, but I accept.” he stated.
Tyson growled. "Hiro's testing the new guy. Why does he always have to force a battle? The kid deserves to be in the tournament! It's
ridiculous!" Tyson realized that his brother probably had an alterior motive, but he couldn't figure it out.

OOC: Guil, I have an idea for the Raydon/Hiro battle. Mind talking about with me?
(10-20-2008 11:42 AM)DerrlisRevived Wrote: Tyson growled. "Hiro's testing the new guy. Why does he always have to force a battle? The kid deserves to be in the tournament! It's
ridiculous!" Tyson realized that his brother probably had an alterior motive, but he couldn't figure it out.

OOC: Guil, I have an idea for the Raydon/Hiro battle. Mind talking about with me?

(Sure, send me a PM. But remember to follow the rules and post more. I need to go to sleep now, I will look at it when I can.)
Kai and the Demolition Boys' heads turned toward Hiro's general direction. A small flare of reason sparked within the minds of Kai and Tala. Of course. Did Hiro not have the power and influence to do such a thing as find and bring Kai's brother here? The only real question would be 'Why?'

Kai bit the side of his lower lip a little so his incisor stuck out almost like a fang. A hundred thoughts blazed through his mind, a hundred unanswered questions that almost compelled him to get up and interfere with the match. What was Jaydon doing here? How did he get here? Why was he here? How was he still alive? Was this really him? Was this some sort of sick trap? A cold shiver crawled up Kai's spine and he instinctively snapped his head toward Tala's immediate direction. Tala's cold sharp eyes connected with Kai's for what seemed to be an eternity. There was some sort of meaningful ambiguity that sparked between them and Tala nodded at him, his gaze returning to the match at hand.

Its just one of those days.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Max , unlike Tyson, who seemed more focus on Jaydon's incredible ability, noticed Kai's expression and the look he had given Tala, who he had noticed a few minutes ago. Something was up...he could sense it.

"Well whatever the reason, I don't see what it could prove, Jaydon has shown skill, but Hiro has not only better equipment for beyblading but years of experience, after all, he's the reason Tyson is where he is today..." rattled on Kenny.

"Nice Cheif, always staying positive" sighed Max. Diachi and Kenny blinked in suprise at the un-Max like comment, but where soon brought back to the macth as the DJ began to speak.

"Bladers, take your positions! 3.....2....1"

"LET IT RIP!"

Hiro and Jaydon launched their beyblade's and both went flying into the dish and just like before, Jaydon's blade went into the middle to go on the defensive.

"The same trick eh? Let's see how you handle a real beyblade attack." spoke Hiro and Metal Driger slammed into the blade, causing it to be pushed further back then the last match.

"Oh no! Just like I thought! Metal Driger's attack power is far too advanced for Jaydon's blade!"

"So there's no hope Cheif?!" demanded Diachi and Kenny sighed and looked back at the battle. "That is down to Jaydon, not us Diachi."

"So, had enough torture for one day?" mocked Hiro, however Jaydon ignored him, growing frustrated with the continious attacks that were slamming his blade.

'Damn it...why isn't this working? His blade's power is too great for me...plus he's got years of experience....why is this guy doing this?'

"It looks like I was right, you aren't nearly ready for the big leagues, time to send you packing!" yelled Hiro as he continued his attacks.

Jaydon's eyes widened in horror at the comment.

'No...I've come so far, I can't back down...I can't...I have to find out who I am...I....I'

Jaydon's blade was being pushed to the very edge of the staduim and was wobbling badly as sparks flied everywhere.

"It looks like it's all over for Jaydon! His blade will soon be knocked out!" cried the DJ.

"NO!" yelled Jaydon causing the DJ to jump in suprise.

"I won't give up! I've worked too hard to come this far to give it all up! No matter how dark it looks! I will always find the light to keep fighting!" yelled Jaydon.

Suddenly, Jaydon's blade stopped getting pushed back and he started pushing back.

"No way!" yelled Kenny as he, Max and Diachi watched in complete shock as Jaydon began to turn the tables.

"I will not give in! I will never back down!" yelled Jaydon and suddenly his blade began to glow a bright gold...
Tyson pumped his fist in the air upon hearing.... 'Raydon!' Yes, Raydon's words. "Yeah! There's the true blading spirit!" He was feeling the adrenline rush in his veins, like it always did during a really great match. His attention was now fully on the bladers and their blades, and he smiled at the all to familiar glow.

"Look, Chief! His bit-beast! Ah, man this is gettin good!"

Rick waited outside for a few monents, but he quickly realized that noone was coming out of the stadium. He grumbled to himself.
Tala's eyes sharpened at the sight of the golden beyblade's light. "That bit beast..."

"What is it, Tala?" Spencer asked, curious as to what was on their leader's mind.

Kai on the other hand, didn't care. What mattered was that that was definitely his brother. He remembered everything as if it had been branded right into his brain. He was about nine. His grandfather got them all into a car, Kai, Jaydon, and the rest of the Demolition boys: Tala, Bryan, Ivan and Spencer. They were young, helpless, and scared. Tala had just started training himself not to show emotion, but the fruits of his training had yet to show. He was shaking just like the rest of them, partly from fear, partly from the cold.

Kai and Jaydon were inseparable. They loved each other as much any brother could. They were all each other had. Their grandfather wanted to make an example out of those who disobeyed... and while everyone watched, he kicked Jaydon out of the car and out into a blizzard. Kai cried for nights on end, seeking comfort from anyone, anything, but the other boys were afraid to defy Boris. They sympathized with the young boy who lost his brother, but could not show it openly. This is one of key events in Kai's life that made him what he was. To see his brother again... it was closure... comfort... it was torture... disquiet.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
“Tyson, for the love of god! Stop jumping and flailing around like a fairy!” snapped Max, narrowing his eyes rather coldly for a few seconds, before turning his head back to the match. Even Diachi, the next clueless thing to Tyson, was aware of the snappy tone in which the American was applying. But for now, the focus remained on the match. Max could still see Kai's face had a mix of emotions, but whatever it was, it would have to wait.

“You think a bright light will help you win!? Think again! Metal Driger! Finish this!” commanded Hiro as Metal Driger circled the glowing blade and slammed into him from the left and right. However, when Metal Driger tried to do this again, Jaydon’s blade easily avoided the attack and counter attacked.

“You’re gonna have to move faster then that! What’s the matter? That experience of yours doesn’t seem to be helping much!” smiled Jaydon as he tensed and swung his fist into the air.

“Now it’s my turn to take this up a notch!” He yelled out and his blade began to slam repeatedly into Metal Driger, smashing him over and over.

“Nice try kid, but your speed won’t make up for your lack of brute attack, now Metal Driger!” he cried out and Metal Driger, swung around and slammed back into Jaydon’s blade, over powering it and causing it to be pushed back a bit.

“Whoa! Looks like Hiro has taken the advantage again!”

“Now Metal Driger! Finish this off!” cried Hiro as Metal Driger charged at the wobbling blade.

‘No…not yet…I can’t give up…I…I can’t!’ cried Jayson’s mind.

Suddenly, the glowing blade’s light shone from the centre of the blade, causing a massive light to fill the stadium. Max and Kenny both covered their eyes as well as Diachi. However, when the light faded, an incredible sight was to be seen.

There, hovering over Jaydon was a huge wolf like bit beast. However, unlike Tala’s, this one was anthropomorphic and had bright gold fur with white under belly fur. His powerful form was large and muscular and he had silver armour on his shoulders, elbows and knee pads with that of a knight. The main armour was on his face, covering the space between his eyes and ending at his cheek bones. But the most surprising this was the large, pure white angel wings on the wolf’s back that glowed a bright gold.

“In…incredible…” was all Kenny could stammer.

“What a bit beast….” whispered Max, his eyes wide.

“Unbelievable” whispered Hiro, but soon a smile crossed his face, this was going perfectly to plan.
Kai raised his arm to shield his eyes from the light, shutting one of his eyes and squinting the other. He grunted a little but couldn't believe the intensity of the light Jaydon's bit beast radiated. When the light dimmed, his eyes widened a little at the sight of the brilliant wolfen bit beast.

Tala merely narrowed his eyes at the light while his team gawked at it. "Hmph... That's a powerful bit beast." He muttered lowly.

"Right." Spencer and Bryan stuttered a little, agreeing.

Kai couldn't believe it. Was this what years of separation did? Was this the embodiment of the hope and happiness they once shared? He admitted, it was beautiful, but the troubled look never left his face.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers