Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
I think it's best if we get people who know them, unless you want to watch some G Revolution for Rick (Max's team mate) and Spencer from Beyblade (the first series and third) who has Seaborg (the whale as the bit beast).
I looked up the names, and it's coming back to me. It's been a year since I saw G Revolution, so I didn't recognized the names. Now I remember!
Do you remember their appearance?
I remember Spencer's apperance, but Rick's is a little fuzzy. He was big with a yellow jacket right? I'm probably wrong.
(10-20-2008 09:25 AM)DerrlisRevived Wrote: I remember Spencer's apperance, but Rick's is a little fuzzy. He was big with a yellow jacket right? I'm probably wrong.
RICK:
[Image: wallpaper_rick_800.jpg]

SPENCER:
[Image: wallpaper_spencer_800.jpg]

With that sorted, you guys can post away.
OOC: Thank you, Guil.

IC: Tyson watched the new blader,trying to remeber his name. Raiden, Raymond, oh, what was the point, he hadn't paid attention. But, unfortunatly, he was paying attention to anything else. The way his hips moved when he walked, the way his clothes seemed to cling to him like a second skin, his eyes-oh, God, his eyes!-, just everything was perfect. Him and Kai. Wait, what was he saying?! "Kenny, got any info on that kid?"

Rick sat in the stands, trying to watch the match.
(No problem, just remember to post as much as you can!)

“No, nothing, Dizzi and I have gone through our entire database, he’s a fresh face alright” Kenny stated, slightly surprised himself.

“Well he knows how to make an entrance and ooh la la are those pants French?” asked Dizzi

“Dizzi, you don’t need pants so stop day dreaming” sighed Kenny

“Hey! A computer bit beast can dream can’t she?”

“Alright, you know the drill, the first blade left spinning is the winner…3….2…..1…..Let it Rip!” cried the DJer.

As he yelled these words, Jaydon’s black and blue launcher was reached for and his yellow rip cord was pushed through and with a large pull, a gold, small Beyblade came shooting out and landed in the centre of the dish.

His opponent, a BBA Trainer, shot his grey beyblade into the same dish and began to circle his opponent.

“Go! Attack him!” yelled the BBA Trainer and his beyblade began to slam into the gold beyblade repeatedly, knocking it back and forth.

“Woah! What is Jaydon doing? Is this a strategy or is this kid just clueless!?”

Max, who had been dozing off once more, was now awoken by this match and began to look down on them. “Wha-? Chief, what’s the kid trying to pull?”

“By the looks of it…nothing” stated Kenny, causing Max to look at him in confusion and shock.

“Look at these energy readings, his beyblade is taking minimal damage, it only looks like more because the beyblade’s so small, that it’s being pushed back further. However, the beyblade’s height and perfect balance more insync with cause the attacks to bounce off.” stated Kenny.

“Why don’t you give it to them in English Chief” advised Dizzi.

“Jaydon’s only MAKING it look like damage is being taken, to lure his opponent into false confidence and when he starts to weaken….my guess is that will be when he makes his move!”
"That's brilliant!" Tyson yelled. "No one would think a newcomer could develop a Blade like that! Do y'a think he's got a bit beast?" He asked more to himself than to the others.

Rick yawned. This type of strategy was all to familiar. He let his eyes wander, till they landed on... Max?! He hadn't seen the kid since the BEGA tournament. He made a mental note to see the kid after the event.

OOC: I'll bring in Spencer later, okay?
Max and Kenny had to practically hold Tyson from falling over the edge. “Calm down Tyson, besides, he hasn’t won yet” argued Kenny, though he too was curious about this kind of beyblade.

Max on the other hand, was noticing Kai’s attitude, he seemed so…shocked and distant, he knew Kai was not the most outspoken person in the world, but still…something seemed off.

“Ha! This match is all mine!” grinned the Trainer and went in for a final slam. Suddenly, the gold beyblade shot to the right at blinding speeds.

“What!?” yelled the trainer in shock. Suddenly the gold blade began to slam left, right and centre at blinding speeds into the trainer’s blade.

“Now the real battle begins” called out Jaydon, his voice was strong and determined but with a soft echo to it, showing that despite his hard outer shell, perhaps something softer lay underneath.

“Unbelievable! Jaydon has turned the tables in this fight in mere seconds! But can he keep it up to win?” called the DJ.

“Catch me if you can!” yelled Jaydon as slam after slam, the beyblade began to weaken, wobbling further.

“Ugh! I won’t lose! Attack!” yelled the trainer, but the attack missed by a mile and with a sharp turn to the left, the blade went flying out of the stadium.

“Unreal! Ladies and Gentlemen! With swift attacks, Jaydon wins this round!” cried the DJ.

(No worries about Spencer Derr, I got someone else to be him!)
"Yahoo! That was great." Tyson flashed his all too famous smile. " I think the kid's got real potential, don't you think, Kai?"

Rick stood up, happy that the match was finally over. Hestood up, heading for the main gate to head Max off.