Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
Tyson looked up at Kai. He hadn't expected the Russian, or anyone, for that matter, to sense a change in his behavior. "Well, it's complicated..." He trailed off. " but I don't want to bore you with the details. After all, no matter what I say, it'll only sound like I'm whining." He said sadly, looking away.

Rick glanced at Max, and sighed in relief. He had been afraid he wouldn't come. "I wanted to talk about last night. I know you think that it's over, nothings changed... but that's not true."
Jaydon smiled softly, rubbing his eyes slowly as he stumbled to his feet and sat down slowly next to Diachi, blinking slightly cluelessly before his attention focused on Rei and a dazey, distant smile spread across his face. He smiled softly at Diachi who he could see still munching away at what seemed to be everyones food, but soon his attention would return to Rei.

"Just some toast please Rei" he smiled gently and yawned softly, covering his mouth with both hands as it escaped his throat.

Max frowned slightly and he folded his arms over his chest slowly, unsure of what the other was getting at. "So...what exactly changed Rick?"
Kai gazed into Tyson's eyes as if he were trying to read them. "Complication's something I'm good at. It doesn't matter if you're whining, you're less annoying when you whine than when you're talking." He said teasingly. "So tell me, I'll listen." He added sincerely, pocketing Dranzer again.

Rei blinked then nodded, handing him a small plate with toast on it/ "D'you at least want butter or jam with that?" He grinned.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tyson let a simile break across his face, and he looked back at Kai with bright eyes. "Really?" Maybe Kai actually did care, underneath his harsh, stotic shell. "Well, it's about Hiro." As he said his brothers name, he started to twidle his thumbs. "When mom died, he worked as hard as he could to leave, without looking back. He didn't even care about leaving me with Gramps. And now, he shows up as soon as I get a Beyblade team to the championships? It... kinda hurts."

OOC: Long post, will use Rick next.
OOC: Sorry for double posting, but my PSP refuses to let me type more than 5 lines.

IC: Rick placed his hands in his pockets, and looked at the floor as he said, "I know that you only did those things because you were drunk, and maybe it was because I was drunk too, but I... liked it. And now, I can't stop thinking, worrying, about you. I want to know: why did you change so much? What happened?"
Max watched him calmly, trying to show no emotion to what the other was saying or doing. Closing his eyes, he turned away slightly, his voice, when he spoke, was cold and flat. "People change Rick, it happens all the time, I am doing what has to be done to become strong enough to..." he trailed off and closed his eyes.

"You believe what you want but this is who I have to become" he stated flatly and looked back at him. "And nobody will get in my way Rick."

Jaydon smiled softly and nodded his head slightly, still rubbing his right eye which was slightly itchy. "Some butter would be nice please" he said, his voice still sounding tired and soft.
Kai took a breath, then placed a hand on Tyson's shoulder warmly. "Big brothers can be troublesome, Tyson. But they mean well... he might want to be here for you now, maybe he just wants to apologize for the times he wasn't around, and make up for all the times he made you feel like you were alone and all by yourself..." He explained. He knew that he himself wasn't a very good brother... but he would've tried... had he the chance.

Rei nodded, good natured-ly at Jaydon and passed him some butter. "There you go little buddy."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tyson blushed at the feeling of Kai's touch, and quickly turned his head away so the other couldn't see. "Yeah, I suppose. But... that isn't the main problem. My brother's a homophobe... and..." Tyson's face flushed with embaressment."...and I think I might be gay."

Rick shook his head. "I don't want to change you. I just want to know what's wrong! Please, just let me know. I care about Max, maybe more than I should, and maybe I can help."
Jaydon smiled slightly and gave an appeciated look to Rei before spreading the butter onto his toast and biting a small piece into the bread softly. Diachi, having just finished all three plates and giving a satisfied burp. "Boy Rei! That has to be the best breakfast EVER! You're amazing!" cheered the hyperactive boy.

Hiro decided not to listen to Tyson's conversation, he wasn't that bad, still, he did not approve of Kai and Tyson talking, not while Tyson was blushing and it clearly wasn't friendship on the other's mind. Closing his eyes, he waited calmly for the day to full start.

Max looked back at Rick with cold eyes, turning to face him fully. "I don't need anyones love or affection and I don't need help, especially from the likes of you Rick, I can do this on my own, without you or anyone else" he stated flatly and turned around and headed out of the bedroom and down the stairs.
Kai was silent as he lowered his hand from Tyson's shoulder. Only to place an arm around his shoulders. "Listen... even if your brother's a homophobe, you've got friends who don't care what sexuality you've got, we'll still be your friends, we'll still support you, we're still a team." He told Tyson sternly. "Now what makes you think you're gay?" He asked, curious for the first time.

Rei laughed heartily. "Gee, thanks Daichi! Glad you enjoyed it!" He said cheerily. Now that almost everyone was fed, he'd leave the food on the table for everyone else to help themselves. Its about time to practice with Drigger.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers