Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
"Hey Rick, you slept in huh?" Rei laughed as he shoved a plate of omelets, toast and bacon at Rick. "Last I saw him, he was training outside. Give get him some breakfast would you?" He asked, grinning. "And eat up. Hey Tyson!" He greeted his teammate and pushed a full plate at him from the table. "Double servings, just the way you like em. Sleep right?"

Kai walked by Max, not even looking at him as he passed. There wasn't anything he could say to make a difference, even if he knew what was wrong with him. Still, it felt strange, unable to understand Max for once. He was usually the easiest to read, to relate to, to talk to. Deep down, he cared about every one of his teammates.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Max held out his hand and watched as the beyblade flew from it's spot to his hand, causing his fingers to clench around the blade securely before examining in silently, his face expressionless as he did so.

"Good to see you are awake Tyson, we need to start practicing today seeing how the first rounds are starting in only a week or so" stated Hiro, his eyes following his brother before resting back on the wall.

Soon Diachi and Kenny would follow, both rubbing their eyes and making their way to the table with a little difficulty at first before plopping down. However, Max remained outside, unleashing draciel again and again and again, not stopping for a breath even as his arms felt numb. He was going to get this right.
Tyson looked in Hiro's direction for a bit, then looked at the plate Rei gave him. "Thanks, but no thanks, Rei. I'm not hungry." he said, pushing the plate away. He stood up and walked back towards his room. "I'll be down in a bit, I'm just gettin' Dragoon." He said, half-heartedly waving his hand.

Rick shoved some food in his mouth, practicly jumped from the table, and gave a muffled thanks to Rei as he headed for Max. He watched him for a bit, then finally mustered his courage and approached him.
Rei was taken aback when Tyson didn't eat. The Chinese blader pushed his palm against his forehead and groaned. How could G-Revolution, the Bladebreakers, be falling apart like this? Max, Kai, now Tyson... it was getting depressing. But he wouldn't give in, no. His team needed all the help it could get, and he'd support his friends in every way he can. "Here you go Daichi! Kenny!" He grinned at them and slid plates of food their way. "Breakfast barge, coming right up! Did you want orange juice with that?"

Kai sat down on the couch warily, hunched forward and hands together between his legs. Why is everything going downhill? How do they get out of this? Without Tyson's upbeat nature and energy or Max's calm, understanding nature and endurance... how would he, Kai, have gotten here in the first place? He needed more than just closure now, he needed hope.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes please Rei! Can I have Tyson's if he's not eating!? And Kai's! And-" he was cut off by Kenny who placed his hand over his mouth. "Diachi, please, just the thought of you eating Kai and Tyson's food as well as your own is disturbing enough without picturing more!"

Max's eyes turned slighty to Rick, an expressionless face on as he closed his eyes. "Tell Rei, thanks but no thanks, I'm not that hungry, give mine to Diachi or Tyson, one of them will want it" sighed Max, not even realising Tyson was also out of form. Slowly, Max began to walk back inside before stopping and looking at Rick. "If you are felling about last night, don't be, I was the one who started it" he stated before slowly walking back inside.

"Hey Max! How's your head this morning! You were talking some funny stuff yesterday!" stated Diachi while stuffing his face.

"It's fine Diachi, Vodka tends to make you say stupid things" stated Max camly, slowly sliding into his chair and leaning back and closing his eyes slowly.
Tyson lazily moved Dragoon through his hands, contemplating things. His brother, his homo-phobe brother, had decided to barge into his life while he was crushing on not one, but two guys!? Karma hated him, didn't it? He paced about for a bit, then started to head back down. He was happy to see Max, but still felt concerned over his vacant expression.

Rick followed Max, rushed past him, and slipped a note in the kids shorts. It read, 'I want to talk. Meet me in the dojo later?'.
Rei laughed heartily. At least Daichi was still Daichi. "Here you go champ." He pushed Tyson and Kai's plates at him. He decided he could always cook more if they got hungry. Maybe he should go check on Kai? Was Kai alright? He disappeared last night and he hasn't seen him since. Did he get back? He probably did. He shouldn't worry about Kai too much, he was a tough guy. Then again, he does feed cats and dogs... he's got a sensitive side. Maybe it was that side that was under siege?

Kai sat there, looking at Dranzer, perhaps his oldest and most trusted friend. There were so many things that went through his mind right now, so many questions, so little answers. He couldn't accomplish anything by just sitting there, he needed to do something, anything. He has to focus on one problem at a time. But what? Who?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tyson started down the stairs, and was about to sit at the table, until he saw Hiro. He just... couldn't look at him right now. He walked around the house a bit, finally seeing someone who he wanted to see more than his bro: Kai. The Russian was flopped on the couch, fiddling with Dranzer. Tyson took a big breath, eased it out, and sat on the chair next to Kai, saying, "Hey, Kai. Still avoiding us and the new kid like the plauge?"

Rick was pacing nervously in the room he and Max had... y'know.
Jaydon slowly walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes slowly and yawning as he did so, his adorable crystal blue eyes blinking innocently and his spiked, choclate brown hair was rather scruffy and to top it all off, he was wearing Tyson's old terddy bear pyjay's that were still a little too big for me. They were bright blue in colour and had small brown smiling bears on them.

"Morning" he yawned softly.

Max slowly opened his eyes, gazing at the note before he pushed himself up from the table and silently walked towards the room which Rick was waiting. Diachi smiled happily at Rei and continued to stuff his face while Kenny continued to lecture him about the importance of swallowing. Finally Max would open the door into which Rick was waiting.

"You wanted to see me?"
"What's new." Kai replied dully, not taking his eyes off Dranzer. "You haven't been as annoying as usual since Hiro got here, Tyson. There's something wrong, isn't there?" He asked, actually looking up at his teammate, a look of mild concern in his cold, steely eyes. If he wanted everything back the way it was, he had to start slow, one by one, and work his way up to Jaydon. Tyson was here, it was the perfect time to see why he had been acting a lot different lately. Maybe he can learn a few things about Tyson he never knew in the first place.

"Hey Jaydon! Get in here and get some breakfast!" Rei called laughingly at their new member. He wouldn't say it out loud, but the kid was adorable with Tyson's old PJs on. "Toast? Omelets? Bacon? Sausages? Fried rice?" He asked Jaydon enthusiastically.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers