Join our server on Discord

Beyblade X X X
Rick smiled sadly as Max urged him on. The kid would never forgive him..... unless, he was drunk, too. He wandered about the room, finally finding a few bottles of vodka. Soon, the same goofy grin that was on Max was on Rick.

"Okay, here I come, ya big baby." He goofily said, sauntering over to the other drunk. He lathered his fingers and edged them into Max's hole, streching it out.

OOC: That was stupid, but it's the only thing I could think up. Sorry.
Max smirked slowly and giggled as he watched the other chug the drinks, enjoying the sight and liking the feeling of those rough fingers in his ass even more. The mix of pain and pleasure caused his head to arch back as he whimpered weakly and let his body tremble weakly, feeling his feet wrap around the strong, firm waist of Rick.

"What's the matter big daddy? You're dick too small so your fingers have to do the work?" he teased with a devlisih grin, it seemed that drinking got Max into a naughty, dirty little blonde rather then his usual cute, adorable self.
Rick grunted heaftily, and smacked Max's ass playfully. "You tell me, big baby." And with that, he ripped his fingers out and thrusted into him, placing a hand over the blonds mouth. "Don't want anyone hearing our fun, right?"

He started pumping slowly, letting Max get used to the feel, but gradually pistoned in and out, in and out. He placed his other hand on Max's crotch. "How is it, big baby.
Max yelled slightly as he felt his ass being spanked by the other, but the yell was nothing to what he would produce when Rick's thick cock was to press into his virgin hole. However, the hand over his mouth would cover the majority of the sound, though muffled screams could still be heard.

However, the question would bring back the goofy smile as Max began to get used to the feeling as Rick's cock began to claim Max's ass, causing the other to moan and once the other's hand was removed, he would responsed. "Feels good daddy, is daddy going to claim his baby for himself?" he cooed out as he shivered at the feeling of his smaller, erect cock being stroked.
OOC: Sorry, my PSP was down.

IC: "Oh... pretty soon." Rick moaned. Everything was driving his senses wild, the alchohol, the heat, Max... it was too much. So, he rapidly attacked Max's ass, accenting every thrust with a grunt and a slap to Max's ass. Finally, he covered his mouth and let out a gutteral moan, realeasing everything. He collapsed on top of Max, panting, sweaty, still absent mindly pumping the other.

OOC: Wow, I feel... kinda dirty.
OCC: XD. Throws a bucket full of water over you?

Max cried out slightly, feeling that husky voice in his ear and that large, powerful form slamming into him, causing his slim form to quiver and tremble with excitement and pleasure he could barely contain. It seemed that Rick had even more trouble containing it as Max felt his ass being filled to the brim with that thick, musky seed that scented the air and made the young blonde whimper like a puppy.

Due to the exhaustion of both the alcohol and the sex, plus the fact that Rick's body was lying on top of him, Max soon fell off into a dreamless sleep, arms slipping around the other's waist as he cuddled close into the night, not caring for anything around him.

However, once morning came, Rick would find himself alone in the bed and still naked. Max had gotten up earlier then everyone, even Kai, to start training. Silently watching Draciel swerve past the lined up cans, Max's expressionless and distant face had returned despite last night and all the emotion and down right drunken sillyness that had been shown.
OOC: Wheee! Now I'm wet!

IC: Rick groaned as he pushed himself off the bed. "Where... oh, yeah." He got himself dressed, and headed out of the room. It appeared that none was up yet, besides Max. He decided to wander the house in search for Max, so he could... explain himself.

×Back to last night×

Tyson was rather...confused at the short muffled moan that he heard, but decided to simply brush it off. "Sounds like everyones havin fun."
OOC: T^T skipped Kai's scene. Blah. Time waits for no one here.

IC:

Rei got up soon after Max to make breakfast. He was a great cook, having been taught by his uncle, Stanley Kon, who left China to become a chef in France. He knew what to make. Anything as long as it was a lot, knowing Tyson and Daichi and how they stuffed themselves. But hey, they loved his cooking! That was good enough.

Kai on the other hand, simply didn't sleep. He was too conflicted that night, he stood outside Tyson's door for a moment before he left his house through the window and took a long walk. He came back to see Max training and smell the distinct aroma of Rei cooking fried rice, omelets and what he assumed was 'Sweet and sour... Bacon'.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sorry. I suppose we can try again some other time.

Rick was surprised to see Rei up, cooking, no less, but decided that the cat-person-thingy could wake up when he wanted. "G'mornin, Ray. You seen Max around?"

Tyson yawned from the doorway, announcing his presence. For once, he was not the last one up. What a shocker. He slinked over to Rei and Rick, and looked around. "Hey guys."
Hiro had been up shortly after Ray and had been watching Rick suspisouly for a few seconds as he leaned against the wall, until his eyes returned to their normal size and he stared straight ahead at the wall, only dipping in and out of the conversation now and then, not saying anything in the slightest.

Max was still busy training, either ignoring or not noticing Kai's presence as he dodged each can, until the last middle once can, in which case, he soun around it in a circle, before his beyblade launched itself slightly of the ground and balanced perfectly on the top of the can.