Join our server on Discord

Warmachine
Korbachev glared angrily at his newly hired soldiers, as they disobeyed his orders. They started the battle just outside of the range of the guns. He'd have to draw them closer himself.

"Shocktroopers, Manhunter, advance. Kodiak," he looked up at the brown and red "pet" warjack, who seemed to look back at him, "Let's go."

Having the Demolition Corps and Drakhun stay back to protect the Destroyer and the Field Gun crew, the Kodiak, Shocktroopers, Manhunter, and Warcaster charged the field.

Korbachev and his personal bodyguard led the attack, followed closely by the lumbering Warjack and the Shocktroopers. Korbachev ran up a pile of rocks, leaping into the air, and drawing his Nock Cannon, firing all seven Barrels at once down into the fray, with enough recoil force to break a normal man's shoulder.

The Manhunter followed, her battleaxes drawn, to slice anyone apart on her landing, while the Kodiak charged forward, it's massive, spiked hands sweeping the field in front of him free of any soldiers.

The Shocktroopers pressed on, firing their shield-mounted cannons at anyone that wasn't a hired gun or sword. The shield cannons had pitiful range, but they made up for it in sheer stopping power, and shock value.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Isaac continued to press through the forest with his nimble light jacks and his heavy jack, they didn't make a sound. The Ogrun were easily rushing past the Dwarf and hsi jacks and would clear problematic brush for the driller. They were passing by the battle field, if they could just get to the other side they would be able to press through. Upon seeing the deliverer's fire rockets isaac paused to quickly cast a spell. He and his fellow comerades were immune to the effects of indirect explosions. He had to hold onto the spell mentally so part of his mental capabilities for the jacks were hindered, but they pressed on to the forest, a tiny flanking manuver executed silently.

The Horgenhold unit began to press onward, the shells of the crudely made rockets bouncing off of their tight formation armor. A few direct hits took out a few members of the front line, which were instantly filled in by members of the back lines. The second unit of Horgen hold follwoed behin the first making them look like one giant unit. Thanks to solid ground the splash damage made by the rockets didn't even phase them. Once they reached the edge of the rock hill they were safe from the barrage of the rockets and had only lost three members.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Out of nowhere Franks personal light jack His Dervish attacked his heavy jack from behind with both swords swung again and dispersed into the shadows.

As his soilders fired there rockets it blew up "EAT IT MOTHE- *BOOM!* ....Fuck!!!" Echoed threw the battle field Frank turned back and looked annoyed "...NEXT ONE!! MOVE UP AND FIRE!!!" As he said this they did as they where told and keep up the action and as his units got close his Gurad just pushed them back as his other heavy took out his units from afar with his cannon. Frank looked around "...Somethings not right. *Click* ...." Something light up near his eyes.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: okay, Ray can't log into DaD for some reason, so he's static. If he manages to get back in, he's free to post, regardless of the current rotation.

IC:

Korbachev landed, shouldering the Nock Cannon, and swinging his scythe around, knocking an enemy soldier on his ass, to be stomped on by Kodiak. The Dervish had damaged the back of the big Warjack, but all operating systems held.

"KODIAK, VENT STEAM!!!" Korbachev shouted, over the din of battle.

A pair of valves opened up, as the boiler vented off excess steam, obscuring the battlefield. In the middle of the cloud of steam, Korbachev ordered his men to regroup, to survey their numbers.

The Shocktroopers were all there, their shields taking the brunt of the damage. The Manhunter was breathing hard, her lithe body covered in minor burns and scratches.

"You," Korbacheve ordered to the Manhunter, "Fall back to the rear line, and get the rest of our troops to advance. Have them disassemble the Field Gun, and reassemble it within range."

With a nod, she was off, as the cloud of steam disappated, showing their location. Korbachev broke open the action on his Nock Cannon, and pulled the spent shells out, replacing them with a fresh "halo", and snapping the barrels shut, cocking the seven triggers.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The Horgenhold Gaurd being a defensive unit designed to fight in castle hallways and corridors stayed behind the rock wall waiting for the reckoner to approach, they did how ever open their possibilities byu moving around the hill and looking for an a nice flank. Thanks to the manuvers used and the forest made their movement virtually invisible.

Grundback continued through the forest, he was almost at the end of the Protectorate forces. The flank was ingenious and with his driller by his side he would be a force to be reckoned with. the Bokurs an gundrusn were at the perfect spot for ambush, they were poised and ready only able to hear the sounds of batlle ahead of them, when Isaac was by their side the Bokur and Gudrun will charge into battle ripping apart any back line structures. Isaac heard the vent steam, perfect cover to advance all the way to the end. Still holding onto the spell in his mind he willed his jacks to rush the last 50 yards for the flank.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"MEN!!! FIRE!!!" Paladin of the Order of the Wall yelled out to the Idrian Skirmishers who where in the tress of the forest that Isaac was passing through

The Covenant of Menoth was chanting making the Reckoner, Guardian, Exemplars Errant, and Deliverers, stronger and more affective in battle The Exemplars where holding back as well as the Delivers. Reckoner and the Guardian moved up and started to attack anyone on the field The Guardian still throwing units around lie toys to keep them close together and the Reckoner setting units a flame and bashing them left and right

Exemplar Seneschal was with Franks Dervish they both poped out of the shadows of the forest again and went for another Go at Brandon's Heavy jack yet again from the back but this time they didn't run they attempted to disable it.

Frank: *Eating pop corn* Ohhhh~~~ this is getting GEWD!!! *Watching the battle*
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The order was given, to turn Menite into burger, as the Dharkun charged into the fray, followed by the Demolition Corps. The Destroyer charged on, the massive axe swinging, the ground shaking with each footstep.

The Gun Crew hastily disassembled the gun, and moved along the treeline, to a more suitable spot, and had it reassembled in record time. They lined up their shot, aiming at the Dervish attacking the Kodiak, and fired, the massive round flying unerred towards the light warjack, as the Kodiak stepped forward, to swing its massive spiked hand at the approaching Guardian.

As the Destroyer came withi swinging range of the Reckoner, it swung it's heavy axe at it's arm, Hellbent on taking it off.

The Demolition Corps formed up with the Shocktroopers, and began an advance on the Menoth units, an impenitrable wall of Iron and Steel.

The Deathslinger bounded up the leg of his Kodiak, and howled at the Full Moon when he reached the shoulder, his steaming breath making the scene that much more ghoulish, as he shot his Nock Cannon at the Paladin, unsure of the range, but very pissed off.

The Manhunter dashed between the legs of the Destroyer, and attacked the Reckoner's legs, trying to sever a hydraulic line with her razor sharp battle axes.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Isaac continued to press on during the gun fire, he held onto the spell, but his overall focus was gettign low, he casted a spell, return fire. His eyes began to glow red and he marched on with his jacks reaching the point of destination. The Ogrun moved foward to draw fire away but Isaac halted them. A skirmisher shot at isaac, it his him hard in the armor but he rolled and fired a clean shot with his gun rigth at the skirmisher. The blast would easily nock off any menite from the tree. He pressed his unit further, because with each shot he recieved he would now shoot one right back, thanks to his spell.

The unit of Horgen hold marched around the hill forming a ligth flank to the left of the menite army, they pressed forward into the exemplars. Their hammers swung with accuracy and strength, like an orchestrated barrage of chaos. Several of the exmplars were sent flying backwards due to a well placed shot by a memeber of the gaurd. The secondary unit marched around getting into position while the smaller first unit did battle with the exmplars, two of which placed strong hits on a memeber of the Gaurd before being smashed by another member of the Gaurd's hammer.

"Bitch please and tree"

The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
As Isaac started his flank another Deliverer blew up and another replaced him this time turning around and firing at the flanking unit but with great accuracy due to the chants of the Covenant of Menoth unit

Frank yelled to his Jacks "FLANK!!!" and like the machines they are they turned suddleny and regrouped ignoring all fire and started to unleash hell on the flank. Exemplars Errant held them off long enough to do so if it wasn't for there new found willpower of the Covenant of Menoth they would surely be dead like the Paladin of the wall and the skimmers rotting in the unknown forest
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Korbachev lept down from his perch atop his warjack, landing coldly on the bloody remains of the Paladin. There were a few of the order in Khador, but that never stopped The Warcaster from coldly murdering one.

The sun began to peak over the horizon, as the battle forged on. Blood soaked into the earth, and shells from the cannons were scattered around mindlessly. The Khadorian, augmented by the Mercenaries, slowly push on, suffering only the smallest of casualties.

Korbachev decided now was the time to tap into his spells and abilities, to turn the tide of the battle. While most Khadorians excelled in the use of ice and cold spells, Korbachev seemed to be the exception. His powers revolved around fire. Not the Holy, unending fire that the Menoth used in combat, though. A darker, seemingly more evil fire.

The dark red flames billowed around the tempered steel blades of his scythe, as he tapped into his power. Strapping the Nock Cannon across his back, he charged the Menoth line, the firey scythe swinging.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan